Poll: Will you shed a tear?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I do miss it sometimes but it's already gone. Just having the old 1-60 content around somewhere and never visiting it or doing anything there isn't as it was in WoW classic. Only changes I don't like is that Cata quests outside instances all seem to be solo quests. At least having played through beta and only skipped a few zones, I didn't run into any group quests so I'm fairly confident it's the same at low level.

Oh and also flying mounts .... /hate. Please get rid of them cause I said so, kk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by siaro View Post
    I didn't even care to read your post after i saw the QQ in the first words, same with replies. 90% of the ppl who will agree haven't even played vanila. Honestly, i like it now 10 times more then in vanila. That, that is my honest opinion.
    Nono, don't get me wrong, I am PHYSCED for Cataclysm, Troll Druids, all new quests involving phasing etc.
    I am merely asking if anyone else is a Vanilla fan e.g UBRS 15 Man etc.

As someone who's played since the original beta, I can say that I'll be sad to see the original Azeroth going away. So many of my best WoW memories involved discovering it all for the first time, and learning all the zones. After 7 years, I'll definitely shed a tear for its loss.

However, and I think this is a point a lot of people are missing here, we're getting a brand new Azeroth to discover and learn in for the very first time, so it's giving me the opportunity to repeat those good memories all over again. Out with the old and in with the new is a very apt saying for this situation, but I'll always think fondly back on Old Azeroth while I'm having a blast in New Azeroth.