Deleted

Should Profession Crafted BoP Become BoA?

I was thinking about this the other day but should crafted BoP items become BoA so they're not gone to waste and can be passed onto our alts?

With archeology granting BoA epics, I don't see any reason why other professions shouldn't have plans/designs/patterns for BoA items.

10+ Year Old Account
    i could see it if you could mail something ONCE to an alt, then it is stuck on that char.
    only equipment though, not tradeskill specific enchants ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    With archeology granting BoA epics, I don't see any reason why other professions shouldn't have plans/designs/patterns for BoA items.
    because as a secondary profession all classes could get archaeology anyway, it really isnt a good analogy.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Tradeskill specific enchants/items can't be used on other characters unless said character have proper level of that tradeskill. For example, BS extra sockets require 400 skill in BS to be active.

And they make item they were put on Soulbound.

Deleted
    I'm thinking more BoP crafted gear/mounts/pets becoming BoA

Anyway, I haven't seen any recipe for BoP item for quite some time. If I good remember, Blizz was trying to stay away from BoP crafted items? The only things that remain BoP are alchemist stones and JC trinkets

There were quite a few classic crafted high-end gear that is BoP, and rather difficult to get the pattern to be able to craft it. Instead of making them BoA, why not just make it BoE? BoP crafted items has always been stupid IMO. But, I guess it made sense back in classic WoW when really the only blacksmiths were paladins and warriors, where now everyone and their brother is a blacksmith/jewelcrafter.

Deleted
    It won't really make things better as BoP items offer little value nowdays or they actually require proffesion to be leveled to provide their benefit. ( Edit: removing this restriction would lead to profession stacking so please no )