Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    That was good imo. Bringing Kil'Jaeden after Illidan. I don't understand why Blizz doesn't want to do that. Imo its better than what they did with WOTLK, Bringing out a boss as powerful as Yogg-Saron and then bring out the lich king.
    Yogg-Saron is an Old God.
    Old Gods rival the Pantheon.

Arthas was only just able to beat Illidan.
    Then fused with the Lich King
    meaning at best he is about as strong as Kil'jaeden/ Archimonde (although I doubt it).
    Arthas as the Lich King would not even rival Kil'jaeden or Archimonde. As for how WotLK played out, if we wanted to base it on strength and power, it would've been like the following:

Argent Crusade moves into Icecrown and forms the tournament for Patch 3.1: Boring Crusade patch
    Heroes assault Icecrown Citadel in Patch 3.2: Fall of the Lich King
    With the heroes' attention diverted, Yogg Saron has had time and is now prepared and begins to launch attacks throughout Northrend, which the heroes' must repel as it will only spread to the rest of Azeroth should they wait: 3.3 Secrets of Ulduar

Yogg Saron is immensely more powerful than the Lich King and definitely more-so than anOOb'lol'arak.

---------- Post added 2010-11-14 at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperawr View Post
    ... isn't Azshara as strong as Kil'Jaedan/Archimonde/Sargeras?

Correction: Those 3 are the only ones supposedly stronger than her.
    I'm pretty sure Sargeras is stronger than KJ and Arch, and all three of them are stronger than Azshara. Course I could be mistaken, but Azshara is not quite THAT powerful from what I have read in lore...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The list of expansions at the moment is much greater than just 3-4, we still have old gods to deal with, 2. Naga and more of the great sea 3. Burning Legion still hasn't been dealt with, i'm sure we will meet Kil'Jaedan again 4. The Pantheon will likely come in the future. 5. The emerald dream was confirmed in Blizzcon correct? 6. Norzomdu and the bronze dragonflight 7. Sargeras most likely the last boss

Could be condensed better, but the list of main protagonist could still grow, as much as WoW sells they could retcon their way to more endgame bosses and content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yuthirin View Post
    If I recall correctly, even the Titans couldn't destroy the Old Gods, so Yogg-Saron being truly dead is unlikely.
    They could destroy them, but they chose not to because it would have destroyed Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krathdar View Post
    The list of expansions at the moment is much greater than just 3-4, we still have old gods to deal with, 2. Naga and more of the great sea 3. Burning Legion still hasn't been dealt with, i'm sure we will meet Kil'Jaedan again 4. The Pantheon will likely come in the future. 5. The emerald dream was confirmed in Blizzcon correct? 6. Norzomdu and the bronze dragonflight 7. Sargeras most likely the last boss

Could be condensed better, but the list of main protagonist could still grow, as much as WoW sells they could retcon their way to more endgame bosses and content.
    I'm not sure why there would be a expansion dedicated to the Pantheon, don't you think it would be condensed into the same one as Sargeras?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    They could destroy them, but they chose not to because it would have destroyed Azeroth.
    Yeah, the way they describe it. It's kinda like killing a really nasty parasite. You can't really get rid of it without killing the host

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LastBlood View Post
    I don't think that's what they regretted. What I really think they regretting is making Illidan appear far too seldom. Had they made him more prevalent in BC I'm sure it'd work out just fine.
    I dont remember where, but they actually said this.. and that ZA and BT should have been switched around (ZA should have been out earlier and BT later)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I thought that 1 old god was dead before the start of wow, we killed 2, 3 in cata if possible so there is only 1 old god and if that one got killed its kabooom. Although i like to see that al the old gods merge into 1 HUGE god