Just finished Susei no Gargantia. That was a great show and the ending was extremely satisfying. Chamber was a badass to the very end. Chamber gets the award for for coolest robot.

World god only knows S3- omg they skipped alot the girls -_- a bit disappointed regardless of that, the pace was REALLY quick which made the whole story a bit confusing(unless you red the manga) but yea... show is still good but disappointed with the whole pace its going
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Watamote - Well... this series is pretty unique. Loved it though, thought it was hilarious. Understand the cringe people were talking about. The scene in the Mc Donalds (well, whatever it was called this time) was funny as hell.

Also surprisingly enough, Watamote's OP song fits really well with Shingeki's OP animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watamote: That OP. Is so bad.
    The show seems nice but that cringing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm of the mind Manglobe is crazy.

Weird/stupid enough skipping 1-200 chapters in Hayate and then making it anime original, but they've done the same thing with TWGOK.

Who's the one that decides these things.

haha i just watched Kiniro Mosaic that show is so cute and hilarious ;D and i totally loved how they showed in the first half that kids can understand each other without speaking the same language :P and i know that first hand that its true ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Didnt think it had a game on the ps3 is Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel any good and worth playing? Ill play it just to hear some more of those amazing songs
    I'd say it is, but some people would disagree. Seem like the "stripping" part rubs them the wrong way *shrugs*.

@Watamote
    DUnno if I continue to watch this. This ep was nearly stuffed to the brim with Fremdschäm-moments. =/

But Tomoka is def cute, I'd totally want to yoshi yoshi her. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Watamote - Well... this series is pretty unique. Loved it though, thought it was hilarious. Understand the cringe people were talking about. The scene in the Mc Donalds (well, whatever it was called this time) was funny as hell.

Also surprisingly enough, Watamote's OP song fits really well with Shingeki's OP animation.
    I see that and raise you one

3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Watamote - I don't know what people were talking about with cringing from pity and the like. That was adorable. I want more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Who's the one that decides these things.
    They had to show more Kanon to cater to shit taste Japs and she doesn't return until the goddess arc, and she's barely even in the arc after she gets stabbed. It probably would have sold even worse than season 2 had they not skipped anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Watamote - I don't know what people were talking about with cringing from pity and the like. That was adorable. I want more.
    Adorable in a cringing way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Dangan Ronpa Chapter 2 Game Spoilers - This one wasn't as easy to figure out. I knew the victim was a trap (though to be fair when i started the game i instantly thought he looked like a trap), because I was spoiled when looking up best gift shop items, so it was sorta easy to deduce a couple of things. It was obvious that Fukawa wasn't the culprit, because she was far too obvious (plus i realized right away that she only killed men). I sorta thought Togami might have done it, but it seemed a bit too obvious. Can't lie however, mid-trial I was almost certain he did it. Only thing that prevented me from being completely certain was his attitude and the fact that he is on the title screen... Had suspicions biker-kun did it, but it was nothing more then "these people for sure didn't do it, so one of the others must have". Surprising, to say the least.
    I lost during the final machine gun battle (my greatest weakness) because I could only take one more hit, but I was also confused by the mystery too. Another feeling of keeping things secret until the last possible minute (electro id + heat), and I didn't read that all the people were males, but I knew chihiro was male beforehand due to spoiler too. Good foreshadowing via keeping clothes on though in sauna

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    Adorable in a cringing way?
    Didn't even cringe once. I was actually jumping around a little in excitement when she acted like that. It was so cute.

Deleted
    I'm fresh done with Rozen Maiden, Traumend and Ouverture and I am simply amazed.
    Base premise in of itself is nothing original or new - but other than that, masterful piece of work. I very grateful for the DesuOverload you served in this thread, prompting me to get this series done.

Even the comedic relief characters were given depth many protagonists do not get to enjoy nowadays, ironically despite being dolls. Even the emotionless Barasuishou, who accentuated her emptiness by acting like a mirror at times, managed to grip me by heart - especially in her last scene. Conflict between Suigintou and Shinku was also filled with emotion, even clearer after watching Ouverture.... Honestly, every single important character besides Rozen's apprentice got me emotionally invested; their building is the strongest point of Rozen Maiden. Add the beautiful background music creating fitting ambience for all scenes of substance and you get a first-class anime. Now I just hope the 2013 rendition pulls it off well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm fresh done with Rozen Maiden, Traumend and Ouverture and I am simply amazed.
    Base premise in of itself is nothing original or new - but other than that, masterful piece of work. I very grateful for the DesuOverload you served in this thread, prompting me to get this series done.

Even the comedic relief characters were given depth many protagonists do not get to enjoy nowadays, ironically despite being dolls. Even the emotionless Barasuishou, who accentuated her emptiness by acting like a mirror at times, managed to grip me by heart - especially in her last scene. Conflict between Suigintou and Shinku was also filled with emotion, even clearer after watching Ouverture.... Honestly, every single important character besides Rozen's apprentice got me emotionally invested; their building is the strongest point of Rozen Maiden. Add the beautiful background music creating fitting ambience for all scenes of substance and you get a first-class anime. Now I just hope the 2013 rendition pulls it off well.
    It imo is really going to be hard to be a good successor. I honestly hope they don't screw it up.

Deleted
    It imo is really going to be hard to be a good successor. I honestly hope they don't screw it up.
    The first episode made me very, very worried. I don't like recaps rewriting what they are supposed to be recapping. ;/

//edit: Oh, I get it now. Anime went anime original full throttle, 2013 is retconning the anime into manga's storyline and going on.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-07-09 at 09:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The first episode made me very, very worried. I don't like recaps rewriting what they are supposed to be recapping. ;/

//edit: Oh, I get it now. Anime went anime original full throttle, 2013 is retconning the anime into manga's storyline and going on.
    Yeah, Kirakishou never made an appearance in the 1st two.

Deleted
    Yeah, Kirakishou never made an appearance in the 1st two.
    Well, now I have a manga to read. Good thing it's only 8 volumes.

Suigintou

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha. Suigintou is still by far my favorite.