Quote Originally Posted by sagan-man View Post
    The director said that he is dead, and he also said Nunnally has superpowers and can see into people's hearts, so I've chosen just to ignore him
    Sadly ignoring him won't make them make an epic continuation with the supposedly dead Lulu =(

The director said that he is dead, and he also said Nunnally has superpowers and can see into people's hearts, so I've chosen just to ignore him
    Zing!

Regardless, its still all speculation and its entertainment. We're all entitled to whatever we want to think until the canon changes and Lelouch is either dead or alive, and even then I guess you can still believe what you will. I just think it would be nice if he were alive :C
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    Zing!

Regardless, its still all speculation and its entertainment. We're all entitled to whatever we want to think until the canon changes and Lelouch is either dead or alive, and even then I guess you can still believe what you will. I just think it would be nice if he were alive :C
    I agree yeah, but him being alive is just another moneymaker for Sunrise :-/

Also, it got me thinking while reading through here. Someone mentioned - iirc - something about "Code" and "Geass" in the title saying that he got both a Geass and the Code which makes no sense. Since you know... you need a Geass to get a Code and that happens from the same person (hint hint, the Nun in that church)

Quote Originally Posted by kri4o View Post
    Since you know... you need a Geass to get a Code and that happens from the same person (hint hint, the Nun in that church)
    Well there has been no confirmation whether that is true, it has only happened to be the case with the codes we know where they came from, and it's all fan speculation, it just so happens that the pieces fit together if Lelouch did survive and if he died there are several occurrences left unexplained, Nunnally's flash for example which I refuse to believe was because she has a superpower
    this is the NNYPD, please step away from the showers

look what i found...

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    look what i found...
    That's so amazing beyond belief. Marry me if at all possible.

In the same vein...
    http://www.geocities.jp/meteosfaulte...omagi_wars.htm
    this is pretty addictive. The kyuubey level is impossible seeming, though.
    -Judic

impossible to beat?

well i just killed all 100 of those little bastards. my best record is 27.5 seconds lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    impossible to beat?

well i just killed all 100 of those little bastards. my best record is 27.5 seconds lol
    lol... I had only played once and I was using Mami; that was actually kind of tough ;_;

My record is 26.9 seconds.
    /Smugface on.
    /Smugface off.

Still pretty cool.
    Last edited by Parablius; 2011-03-29 at 02:54 PM.
    -Judic

Nunnally's flash for example which I refuse to believe was because she has a superpower
    Don't remember what you're talking about, meh I must be getting old :-/

Quote Originally Posted by kri4o View Post
    Don't remember what you're talking about, meh I must be getting old :-/

6:10
    this is the NNYPD, please step away from the showers

Code Geass, Claymore, Spice and Wolf are 3 of the best animes I have ever watched. Elfin Lied was great, stay away from Rin.....<--- total mind frag anime. Watching Dragonaut right now, pretty good so far, little weird tho. Detroit Metal City was damn funny, trying to think of anymore that are not main stream (Naruto / Bleach).

Kaze no Stigma is great, defiantly worth a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nictuswolf View Post
    Code Geass, Claymore, Spice and Wolf are 3 of the best animes I have ever watched. Elfin Lied was great, stay away from Rin.....<--- total mind frag anime. Watching Dragonaut right now, pretty good so far, little weird tho. Detroit Metal City was damn funny, trying to think of anymore that are not main stream (Naruto / Bleach).

Kaze no Stigma is great, defiantly worth a watch.
    Try Kurogane no Linebarrels(Linebarrels of Iron in america) or Vandread if you like Dragonaut. Another similar one is Blassreiter.

Detroit Metal City was damn funny.
    The guy that recomended DMC to me also recomended Cromartie High School http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=1099 , or you could try Golden boy http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=355

6:10
    man that place at 9:23 looks like the place where Lelouch sees C.C as a child in her memories, am i the only one who thinks this?
    also the fact that C.C is so happy makes me think Lelouch ended up surviving , because if he didn't she would be alone again and would need to find a new contractor.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Try Kurogane no Linebarrels(Linebarrels of Iron in america) or Vandread if you like Dragonaut. Another similar one is Blassreiter.
    Linebarrels- freaking great show. One of the best mech comedies I've seen

Blassreiter is pretty good. Has it's good and bad moments.

Vandread is just bad imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Biohazardx View Post
    Linebarrels- freaking great show. One of the best mech comedies I've seen

Blassreiter is pretty good. Has it's good and bad moments.

Vandread is just bad imo.
    Well that's your opinion on Vandread while in my case i;ve seen it over 4 times from start to finish. It's funny and use of gender cliches was a nice touch IMO. Though i will agree that Blassreiter has it's good and bad moments i liked it overall. As for Linebarrel yeah i really liked it though i don't think it;s the best i've ever seen.

- Mononoke Hime (Princess Mononoke)[/COLOR][/url]
    trailer. unlike most anime i like, this one could also be watched by a much younger audience (although there's a lot of violence).
    the story is about the struggle and war between human "civilization" and the forces of nature. the hard working citizens of a mining town seek to destroy a great forest to get the natural resources, while the animals and their ancient gods want to protect the forest and hate everything that is human. neither side is really "good" or "bad" though and there are a few others (most importantly the leading characters Ashitaka and Princess Mononoke) who get swept up in the war.
    overall good story and characters, although the end was disappointing in my personal opinion.
    Loved this movie, best anime movie in my opinion altought the end was indeed a bit frostrating >.> but still nice

stay away from Rin.....<--- total mind frag anime.
    What do you mean "stay way"? That's the best kind of anime, the one that totally fucks with your mind, the one that actually makes you think and feel something, not just watch panties all the time >_>

If you really want to enjoy anime, try watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Bakemonogotari, Ego Proxy, even Blame, if you can handle it. Or do Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Jigoku Shoujo, Noir, Phantom and Chaos;Head if you want something more... mild.

Eitgher way I think it's the best you can get out of anime, since you you want dumb fighting, you have whole hollywood making that. Sure, comedy is nice once in a while, but it's so hard to find a good one that will not go the retarder route.
    Last edited by myhv; 2011-03-30 at 08:49 AM.
    Ashes to ashes, fade and rust, your mind be broken, your body to dust

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    What do you mean "stay way"? That's the best kind of anime, the one that totally fucks with your mind, the one that actually makes you think and feel something, not just watch panties all the time >_>

If you really want to enjoy anime, try watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Bakemonogotari, Ego Proxy, even Blame, if you can handle it. Or do Umineko no Naku Koro ni, Jigoku Shoujo, Noir, Phantom and Chaos;Head if you want something more... mild.
    For good mental one i believe you are forgetting Serial Experiments Lain and one of my personal favorites(though it is more a psychological horror than an influential/deeply thought out series) Betterman is it's name and i found it quite enjoyable.

But yes i agree anime that makes you think is quite nice and sadly becoming more and more rare. I too also say if you just want sex an violence you have Hollywood for that.

Other than what you listed might i ask if you can mention any other series you think would work well for this quality. If you wish you can utilize my sig to see what i have seen already but it your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by shocktopuslol View Post
    man that place at 9:23 looks like the place where Lelouch sees C.C as a child in her memories, am i the only one who thinks this?
    also the fact that C.C is so happy makes me think Lelouch ended up surviving , because if he didn't she would be alone again and would need to find a new contractor.
    Also consider that she says "geass brings solitude.. but I guess that's not quite accurate". I think you could almost interpret that as her directly saying that he was not alone --> not dead. But enough has been said. I also like the point you made that CC is happy... It has been mentioned already that Orange was smiling after Zerozaku leapt off him, so I think this is also a good indicator.
    -Judic