Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's one of those "Why did they do that to that wonderful manga" series.
    I never read the manga, but I did enjoy the show quite a bit. From what I understand, the manga is even more explicit regarding the loli elements of the show. It didn't bother me, but when I was reading discussions, that aspect of the show was what seemed to put a lot of people off of it. Which is unfortunate because it really was a good show.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I never read the manga, but I did enjoy the show quite a bit. From what I understand, the manga is even more explicit regarding the loli elements of the show. It didn't bother me, but when I was reading discussions, that aspect of the show was what seemed to put a lot of people off of it. Which is unfortunate because it really was a good show.
    Yeah, there's plenty of very explicit lolicon there, after all mangas are pretty much always more daring than the anime adaptations. It does not bother me one bit though, so I'm happy with a rather interesting story.

//E:
    Question, which girls were skipped in TWGOK anime? I ended up reading the manga with all of you praising the series so much and now I'm curious how did the animated series handle it.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-07-26 at 05:19 PM.

that question kinda makes me want to rewatch season 2 lol i really cant tell u which ones where in the anime and which not but i think it where mainly ones that werent goddesses hosts (also if u havent watched the first 2 seasons go watch them even with having red the manga its still worth it

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    C3-bu - What is this, Madoka?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    C3-bu - What is this, Madoka?
    A not so messed up one.

Yeah, there's plenty of very explicit lolicon there, after all mangas are pretty much always more daring than the anime adaptations. It does not bother me one bit though, so I'm happy with a rather interesting story.

//E:
    Question, which girls were skipped in TWGOK anime? I ended up reading the manga with all of you praising the series so much and now I'm curious how did the animated series handle it.
    I haven't read the manga, but based off the girls they showed in flashbacks and what not, they skipped the scientist girl, the older lady, the really small girl who was interested in astronomy, and the rich girl. I feel like I'm forgetting one, though.

Deleted
    I haven't read the manga, but based off the girls they showed in flashbacks and what not, they skipped the scientist girl, the older lady, the really small girl who was interested in astronomy, and the rich girl. I feel like I'm forgetting one, though.
    Wow, why would they elect to skip some of the most important ones... Oo

Wow, why would they elect to skip some of the most important ones... Oo
    Seriously. Based off the flashbacks it seemed like it would of been the best arc of the three. The conquests were all so different from the previous two seasons. Not to say I disliked the previous two seasons, I loved them, but a lot of the girls kind of fell into the same category. It would of been nice to see conquests that had girls that were different than previous seasons. Especially the woman and the scientist.

scientist girl, the older lady, the really small girl who was interested in astronomy, and the rich girl. I feel like I'm forgetting one, though.
    Bird's Nest, Ramen, Shogi, Ghost, and Fashion Designer. The character that stabbed Kanon was also cut and replaced with another that shows up later.

Damnit man i feel really bad for tomoko T-T HAPPY ENDING PLEASE
    Cant stop thinking about her now. so much to relate to..
    Last edited by Swisted; 2013-07-26 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    Seriously. Based off the flashbacks it seemed like it would of been the best arc of the three. The conquests were all so different from the previous two seasons. Not to say I disliked the previous two seasons, I loved them, but a lot of the girls kind of fell into the same category. It would of been nice to see conquests that had girls that were different than previous seasons. Especially the woman and the scientist.
    The skipped conquests were a big ramp-up for the Goddesses arc and actual storyline starting to appear(Which is surprisingly good as I got up to date with the manga. Something I most definitely did not expect, ain't gonna say no more to avoid spoilers.).
    Manga conquests spoilers on skipped girls, not touching on anything the new series did not get to yet:
    Rich girl's spirit almost matured and the conquest barely finished in time to avoid some heavy complications(that is suggesting a gender swap is not a heavy complication;, the "older woman", karate girl's sister, actually grew to a giant size as the spirit inside her matured enough to manifest and caused some panic'n'destruction in the city; the scientist mysteriously vanished mid-conquest only to reveal herself to the reader(not the protagonist) as an elite devil high in the ranks who used a fake signal attempting to draw Vintage out. That's a lot of developments skipped...

I'd be interested, depending on what we watched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I think I did it once or twice, but it's been a while ago. Could be fun I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Movies before, not anime, but for anime I tend to go at 'my pace' I suppose. Probably wouldn't.
    Oh well, we could watch a movie together.

Maybe the Madoka movies.

The skipped conquests were a big ramp-up for the Goddesses arc and actual storyline starting to appear(Which is surprisingly good as I got up to date with the manga. Something I most definitely did not expect, ain't gonna say no more to avoid spoilers.).
    Manga conquests spoilers on skipped girls, not touching on anything the new series did not get to yet:
    Rich girl's spirit almost matured and the conquest barely finished in time to avoid some heavy complications(that is suggesting a gender swap is not a heavy complication;, the "older woman", karate girl's sister, actually grew to a giant size as the spirit inside her matured enough to manifest and caused some panic'n'destruction in the city; the scientist mysteriously vanished mid-conquest only to reveal herself to the reader(not the protagonist) as an elite devil high in the ranks who used a fake signal attempting to draw Vintage out. That's a lot of developments skipped...
    I'm gonna have to read the manga. I need to read the chapters the anime didn't adapt. I just hate reading stuff on monitors though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun: Feels like Mr. Accelerator (yeah I forgot the name, >.>...) learned that what hes doing is pretty stupid. Figures just a punch to the face is all it took.

Deleted
    Neptunia:Noire in maid outfit! Pirachu falling for majitenshi!Compa! DEM TENTACOOLS! Now, if we get the CPU candidates to transform, this will be AOTS. UNI PLZ!

10+ Year Old Account
    Neptunia - Why is every girl so ridiculously adorable. On to the latest episode!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Oh well, we could watch a movie together.

Maybe the Madoka movies.
    Hmm, movies sound good, haven't seen those anyway.

I haven't seen those Kara no Kyoukai movies either lol, I'm so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post

I haven't seen those Kara no Kyoukai movies either lol, I'm so bad.
    Oh god. Watch them now. They're amazing.

Deleted
    Oh god. Watch them now. They're amazing.
    Well, I need to watch Railgun still as well...
    I like watching anime, but "starting" something is kinda hard you know.

not if its good

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL