Deleted
    Love Lab: Riko murdered me. Multiple times. Yet, I have no problem with it, she's still MAI WAIFU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Love Lab: Riko murdered me. Multiple times. Yet, I have no problem with it, she's still MAI WAIFU.
    Riko is the best. Honestly one of the best I've ever seen. Maki sucks though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just caught up to epi 5 for love lab (cause I didn't watch it, cause... no idea). Riko is so going to die by stress. She's great, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, I love manga websites that put bonus chapters in the wrong order. Especially when those chapters spoil a death that is about to happen in the next chapter... wtf.

Akame ga Kill Chapter 33 spoilers Fucking Chelsea. Even though I knew it was going to happen... dammit. I had seen that picture of her head on the spike before on /a/, had no idea it was from this manga though.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-08-09 at 08:30 PM.

Deleted

I've got to watch this.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I hope you guys have seen this http://imgur.com/gallery/JM2vo
    I remember those from last shark week so damn funny!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Damn does this show look beautiful. Looks like it's going to be pretty interesting, too.

[video=youtube;Ifbc-FRXs4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifbc-FRXs4c[video]

http://myanimelist.net/anime/9479/Coppelion
    Was the one I was 'looking' at for the next set of anime, looks really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Riko is the best. Honestly one of the best I've ever seen. Maki sucks though.
    Awww Maki's my favorite. I love her character type.

Totally watching that Plastic Nee-san thing though.

So I just finished Valvrave. I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would. The whole premise was ridiculous (high school space vampire mecha pilots? lol), but that was part of what made it so fun to watch. That, and the space battles are actually pretty good. I'm definitely looking forward to the second season. Here's to hoping it's just as ridiculous and fun as the first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, just watched Eva 3.33. It was cool... I guess. I didn't really like 2.22, and 3.33 didn't really improve on it anymore. The original series is far better than the rebuild series so far (excluding 1.11, which imo was better than the first part of Evangelion). Though rebuild has her, so maybe it evens out. Wish we would have saw more of her.

Anyways, anyone know where I can find a link to the song that plays during the 2.22 credits? Pretty sure its name is "Beautiful World", but I can not find the proper version anywhere. During the 2.22 credits an acoustic version plays, and all the ones on youtube seem to be different versions of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKDaCckEt6M ?

I think rebuild is better so far, but it's hard to tell cause the eva budget was chopped hard half way through. I think it's something more you have to see all the way through.
    I though 2.2 was amazing personally. 3.3 was ok

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKDaCckEt6M ?

I think rebuild is better so far, but it's hard to tell cause the eva budget was chopped hard half way through. I think it's something more you have to see all the way through.
    I though 2.2 was amazing personally. 3.3 was ok
    Nope. It plays during the credits, not before them. Personally I didn't like 2.22 much because of how they changed Unit 03. I thought the Toji being the pilot was much better done than Asuka being the pilot. It was one of my favourites scenes in the original, and it just felt butchered in rebuild. I understand that Toji didn't have much of a role because it is a movie instead of a series, so him being the pilot wouldn't be feasible, but I still don't like it.

eva
    toji didn't do shit in the original series either. oh no my sister is hurt. same shit as in the movies. Shinji had a much deeper bond to asuka in both series.

15+ Year Old Account
    eva
    toji didn't do shit in the original series either. oh no my sister is hurt. same shit as in the movies. Shinji had a much deeper bond to asuka in both series.
    Toji acted as a friend outside of NERV and Eva, one who he could rely on. His scream after finding out Toji was in the plug was amazing. In rebuild it just felt forced. Obviously he has a deeper bond with Asuka in both series, but Toji being the pilot was much better done. Having Shinji almost murder a friend who wasn't supposed to be involved in what was happening, someone he wanted to protect... that is much better than it just being Asuka.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Toji acted as a friend outside of NERV and Eva, one who he could rely on. His scream after finding out Toji was in the plug was amazing. In rebuild it just felt forced. Obviously he has a deeper bond with Asuka in both series, but Toji being the pilot was much better done. Having Shinji almost murder a friend who wasn't supposed to be involved in what was happening, someone he wanted to protect... that is much better than it just being Asuka.
    which doesn't matter at all because shinji was (poorly) attempting to burden himself with everything in both series (after the cube angel laser thing). So it didn't matter if he was or was not supposed to be involved. And I felt much more love between asuka and shinji in the rebuild series than i ever felt friendship between shinji and toji and the other kid.

I know these are really just opinions though just trying to say things i guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Neptune: The ED is back to the fun / funny one. \o/
    The sister's HDD forms are so adorable <3. Though I already knew what they looked like, but whatever!

Yeah, the one I had lowest expectation is probably going to be one of my favorites.
    May contain bias.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-08-10 at 06:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Neptune: The ED is back to the fun / funny one. \o/
    The sister's HDD forms are so adorable <3. Though I already knew what they looked like, but whatever!

Yeah, the one I had lowest expectation is probably going to be one of my favorites.
    May contain bias.
    Really? To be honest, I found the drama in the last episode and the lack of actual violence offending.

So excited. Germany best girl. We'll see if the new blue haired girl can overtake the throne. She shows some potential.

I don't see it happening though.