Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    On the ending of Gargantia - So I didn't notice before but at the very very end is that Chambers body the hideauze are on? So he didn't get blown up.
    That is indeed his body.

Noooo- Yurarin's beautiful hair ;_;

I actually like it. I can be a really big fan of short hair like that.
    Long hair for life.

When I started watching Zegapain I had no idea it was going to become this lewd.

Haven't posted a picture in a bit, have a magical girl sugintou

Damn, Dangan Ronpa is still not out...

I guess it's understandable, as alot of typesetting is required for that show, but still...

Neptunia: I love how Neptune teases Noire, it's adorable. Also Ram and Rom are cute as hell. Again, waiting for Arfoire to do something. Red crystal of evil and assuming Neptune would have the least amount of problem since she enjoys(?) fighting in her non HDD / Goddess form.
    It was an enjoyable episode nonetheless, at least imo.

The ED is hilarious especially with Purple Heart's (Neptune's) boobs and the 4 goddess bouncing / Neptune getting squished by them. As fan servicey it was, it was actually pretty damn cute.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-07-20 at 01:35 AM.

Danganronpa Ep 3 - This episode wasn't that good. Mc was pretty annoying this episode and and if Leon shouted moron one more time I think I'd of lost it. Hopefully the trials from now on are more entertaining/interesting, because this episode was kind of lackluster.

poor junk has to sleep on a bench ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That is some well developed plot =)

FORM JUNK!

This is what happens when I'm bored.
    Make a 400+ frame gif with Neptune's bouncing boobs.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...Anime/huhu.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post

You should just watch some anime or something.

You should just watch some anime or something.
    I could... or I end up doing something anime related. >.>

Like VNs or extract images... or make gif about boobs. Lol

Hat's off to you, good sir.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

That's certainly something lol.

Finally caught up with Railgun S. Wow is this show amazing. I think I like it more than the first season. One thing that's definitely different between the two seasons is that this one is more plot oriented than the last one. I've had it on my hard drive forever and have never got around to watching it, but as soon as Railgun is over I'm going to start Index.

Ahahahaha Railgun. Every episode gets better and better. I thought it'd be impossible to surpass last weeks episode but I think this week did just that. It had to end at such a cliffhanger place though (even though we pretty much all know what is going to happen anyways). They've done this show so perfectly. Even though we all know everything that happens they've pulled us in so well and made it so it's like we are watching something new and engaging and they're doing it so well. The VAing, scenery, OST, directing, everything is perfect. The same scene in Index just doesn't compare, it makes me excited to see how they would do an Index S3.

10/10 would save to own dropbox.

Dangan Ronpa 03 - I'm going to start off and say that anyone who is watching this without playing the game should just stop, and go play the game and watch it later. The fun part about the game is figuring out the cases for yourself. Having it spoonfed to you makes it for a much boring experience. On top of that, since it is going at such a fast pace, you can't even get attached to any of the characters.

That said, it is a decent adaption. Ignoring the fact that it is on fast forward and skips any non-case related scenes, there hasn't been any major changes. The dialogue is literally ripped right from the game, and the scenes almost look exactly the same. Kinda surprised they even added the "ammunition scenes". Anyways, all of this doesn't change the fact that watching it instead of playing it makes for a greatly worsened experience.

Episode Spoilers: This was my favourite case in the game (besides maybe chapter 5). Leon's death is honestly one of the saddest ones. The dude was only defending himself. At that point, he didn't know anybody else was going to die if he escaped. He simply killed someone who tried to kill him. If he had let her go, it is highly likely Maizono would have blamed it on him. Who would they have believed, the idol or the badboy baseballer/wannabe rockstar? Exactly. Plus his execution is fucking brutal. Holy fuck that would be absolutely horrible to watch (and to experience, lol). Though I'm kinda pissed they censored it in the anime. I'm pretty sure there were more shots of the baseballs actually hitting him... the anime focused on the baseball launcher. Side note: Really glad the kept that "I'm an esper" line. Maizono only says it like once in the anime, but still glad they kept it.

Railgun S 15 - Can't get over how amazing this is. Jesus, so much better than the first Railgun. I just don't understand why they are going with anime original filler arc after this if they can produce stuff like this...

SnK 15 - Uhm, this was a weird episode. Still better than the Trost Arc, though. Ending was good, even though I know who did it. Hell, I've probably had the entire manga spoiled by now...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-07-21 at 03:42 AM.