Once again I am happy to hang around this thread. I would probably never check Zegapain out if not for some of you mentioning it here - and I would lose out on one hell of an interesting anime. :3
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I tried uploading it to google docs, but it doesn't even let me view the file. When I go to view it it just says no preview available. I'm guessing since it's such a high resolution/file size.
    i ment creating the whole file in google docs u could use the excel or something to add the picture and description in one file that isnt a picture itself ^.^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Newest episode of monogatari was pretty good. Favourite episode so far. Not even just because of Ararararagi, either. The stylized sequence at the beginning and the conversation between the Tiger and Hanekawa was awesome.
    MyAnimeList | Hearthstone: Sesto#1953

Shingeki: Yay stuff happened. Female Kyojin looks kinda weird. Understands 'human speech' at least it seems. The plan is really dumb sounding tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i ment creating the whole file in google docs u could use the excel or something to add the picture and description in one file that isnt a picture itself ^.^
    Oh, ok. Yeah, I definitely don't want to start over again lol. Damn thing took me long enough as it is just to get it where it's at lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    This is the kind of animation that looks shitty when you pause, but is actually very good and dynamic in action. Kinda similar to Tetsuwan Birdy Decode combat animation - when paused it's deformed and simply ugly, but in action it's beautiful.
    That's the thing though, even when in motion it didn't look much different from those stills I linked. The whole episode wasn't like that at least though.

Shingeki 17 - Oh yes. This arc is going to be amazing. I thought the scene where the Female Titan lifts up Armin's hood was alot creepier in the manga, though. The action obviously was awesome to see animated, because honestly while reading the manga I couldn't even follow the action half the time.

Really can't wait for manga spoilers when they get to the forest. (MANGA SPOILERS) This plus the fight beforehand is going to be amazing to see animated. (MANGA SPOILERS)

Titan anime doesn't know how to do subtlety at all. They may as well just outright say all the major spoilers and get it over with.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-08-04 at 12:52 AM.

Creepy attack on titan.. that female titan was creepy as hell when it lifted up armins hood.. I wonder what or who it is

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Titan anime doesn't know how to do subtlety at all. They may as well just outright say all the major spoilers and get it over with.
    Manga Honestly besides the OP/ED (which until Annie gets revealed, is still not too bad) I think it is fine. I mean obviously it looks like Annie alot (same as Armored looking like Reiner) but really that is to be expected. The manga didn't have hair colours which made it harder to tell.

Go go perv Kuroko.

I prefer the light hearted episodes really.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Once again I am happy to hang around this thread. I would probably never check Zegapain out if not for some of you mentioning it here - and I would lose out on one hell of an interesting anime. :3
    It was me. I did it!

Make sure to download the OST it is so very good.

omg the hunterxhunter episodes are awesome ;_;

Servant X Servant Ep 5 - That was an amazing episode. Hasabe's sister is such a troll lol. She had me fooled there. And I would never of imagined those two were going out. Such a good episode. And Lucy is as adorable as ever.

It's been 3 weeks of filler for shingeki was good to finally see something happen

That endcard in shingeki

Really enjoyed this weeks Railgun. I hope they continue with the SoL route it appears to be taking now. I'm not so sure it will though based off the new OP. Looks like there could be some new event developing based off of that. Though, it could just be a short arc and be over quickly like it was sometimes the case in the first season of Railgun. Stinks that next week's Railgun is delayed.

Shingeki was amazing this week. Oh gosh that was so good. Reiner is a f*cking baws.

Major spoiler do not click unless you don't mind: How did he not die when she crushed him? Is it because he has titan powers or was that blood her hand being cut open by his blades? It seemed like she crushed him before he was able to swing.

Also am I weird if I think the female Titan is pretty hot? Even Reiner commented that she had a nice ass...

And she has a pretty face.

Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-08-04 at 06:16 PM.

Amazing. That Monogatari episode, fucking 11/10. This series keeps getting better.

Railgun - JC Staff is still doing a stellar job despite going anime original this arc. This was such a great episode. It was awesome seeing Frenda again, and of course Kuroko has to buy soft-shell turtle of ALL things. Awesome OP and EDs too, yet again just like the first seasons anime original arc it won't just be slice of life. There will probably be a few episodes then something happens and it goes back to combat that doesn't (hopefully) affect the currently on going storyline in Railgun/Index.

The episode preview looks to be really cool though. "On a day after the end of the summer holidays, Mikoto meets a certain girl. This is a story about a girl who is said to have a voice of miracles." It's most definitely going to be the small girl in the OP and the second sentence makes me think this is going to be a really cool arc that isn't just going to be random shounen battles like in the first seasons anime original arc. (I hated the villain in that arc)

With how well this show is going and the pacing they are giving it with having a manga arc then an anime original arc each season and how it's the flagship of JC Staff I fully expect this to get another season along with Index. I just can't wait to see Index with the same art style as this season's Railgun. It's going to be so great. I also hope the same script writers do Index S3 that have been doing Railgun, cause the worst part of Index S1 and 2 was the scripting.