15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What the fuck is with all the Tamako Market hate. That's just not right. Tamako Market is great and I'm so excited for another season. Far better than Hyouka and just as good as Chuuni.
    I wouldn't say Tamako Market was bad, but it certainly was the worst show I've watched by KyoAni. I'm just disappointed that they decided a sequel for that instead of something like Full Metal Panic!, Hyouka, or Haruhi.

I'll agree the newer stuff isn't as good as the older stuff, but Nichijou is amazing.

Also Kyoukai no Nakata looks to be different from there other stuff from what I've seen.
    Eh, Nichijou wasn't all that funny, and it doesn't hold a candle to Nichibros.

It would be nice to see KnN turn out fine since it's not a K-On reskin, but there's a lot of talk that it's just grimdark edgy drivel, and some preview images and character descriptions don't support otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I wouldn't say Tamako Market was bad, but it certainly was the worst show I've watched by KyoAni. I'm just disappointed that they decided a sequel for that instead of something like Full Metal Panic!, Hyouka, or Haruhi.
    I think people should stop expecting sequels to shows like FMP and Haruhi. Hyouka is still up for grabs, but the other two will only happen by chance and they shouldn't be angry (not saying you are) that another more recent show by KyoAni got a sequel instead. I'm not saying they won't, Rozen Maiden did, but the chance is very low.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Eh, Nichijou wasn't all that funny, and it doesn't hold a candle to Nichibros.

It would be nice to see KnN turn out fine since it's not a K-On reskin, but there's a lot of talk that it's just grimdark edgy drivel, and some preview images and character descriptions don't support otherwise.
    Still gotta watch Nichibros but I love Nichijou.

I expect people who love the average KyoAni show to call it grimdark edgy drivel (cough cough K-On fans) who don't like said grimdark "edgy drivel". I'll be surprised if it gets anywhere close to SnK. It'll probably be a bit darker than Chuuni with not as much comedy. Or more like what Chuuni was supposed to be. I don't know shit about it, but that's what my guess is from what I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    +1. They're so good. If only I can meet them (the artists) at least once.

I know I'm excited for the new season of Tamako. I feel like I was one of the few people who actually liked it. Of all the moe blob shows out there, Tamako in my opinion is one of the better ones. I wont deny I'd of preferred them make another season of Haruhi or even Hyouka, but that doesn't change the fact I enjoyed Tamako.

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I know I'm excited for the new season of Tamako. I feel like I was one of the few people who actually liked it. Of all the moe blob shows out there, Tamako in my opinion is one of the better ones. I wont deny I'd of preferred them make another season of Haruhi or even Hyouka, but that doesn't change the fact I enjoyed Tamako.

- - - Updated - - -

That's pretty cool.
    Tamako was completely senseless and had minimal story but I loved the moe/comedy of it so I'm fully with you.

The art piece was only $15 too. Totally worth it, gonna laminate it.

I have 15 days to catch up on the past 4-9 episodes of every show this season between work and Japanese. I. Will. Do. This. Even if it kills me. ;_; I can't afford to fall behind into the next season.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-09-16 at 04:12 AM.

So I guess Blood Lad is only going to have 10 episodes for now
    sadness

The manga is pretty new too so it's probably almost caught up most of the way with just those 10 episodes

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    sadness

The manga is pretty new too so it's probably almost caught up most of the way with just those 10 episodes
    Might go on a hiatus for a bit like HunterxHunter did for a week. Hopefully not for too long.

Yeah, i'm liking these shounens (bleach, fairy tail) going on break instead of puking out worthless fillers for months on end. Hell naruto had a double episode like 2 weeks ago and there was maybe 5-10 minutes of non-filler in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 15 days to catch up on the past 4-9 episodes of every show this season between work and Japanese. I. Will. Do. This. Even if it kills me. ;_; I can't afford to fall behind into the next season.
    Fall behind, one of us!

holy shit finally got around to watching dbz battle of the gods.
    vegetas dance rofl
    Bills is actually pretty funny
    I also love that he felt the need to make a new movie cause the live action english movie was so shitty.
    Last edited by bals; 2013-09-16 at 08:06 AM.

whats with tamako hate :/

i mean its not THE best anime out there but i found it pretty relaxing to watch time to time.

also shes kawaii as F**k XD
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    sadness

The anime overtook translated part of the manga an episode ago already. ;P

Deleted
    While I know that SanCom isn't the most reliable news site, I'm Rathe sure they got this one right: Little Busters! EX anime anounced

More Kud is always welcome.

Also, in soviet Japan, Loli plays doctor with YOU!!

holy shit finally got around to watching dbz battle of the gods.
    vegetas dance rofl
    Bills is actually pretty funny
    I also love that he felt the need to make a new movie cause the live action english movie was so shitty.
    Love how he wanted to destroy all of earth cause of pudding cause buu wanted to be fat and eat it all!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    They unfortunately can't make new Hyouka until the novel's finished. What we got has already covered most of it as I heard.

Deleted
    On a side note: Today they'll show the Live Action Movie version of Uchuu Senkan Yamato on german TV, Tele5 again.
    I'm flabbergasted. Didn't think that movie would make it to germany so soon....or at all.
    Whats next, K-ON? (Honestly, as soon as K-ON hits german TV, I will fully expect to see a rocket-propelled pig zooming past my window next)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    On a side note: Today they'll show the Live Action Movie version of Uchuu Senkan Yamato on german TV, Tele5 again.
    I'm flabbergasted. Didn't think that movie would make it to germany so soon....or at all.
    Whats next, K-ON? (Honestly, as soon as K-ON hits german TV, I will fully expect to see a rocket-propelled pig zooming past my window next)

Give me a week or two advance notice.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-09-16 at 05:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Give me a week or two advance notice.
    OMFG

One internet to you sir. And I'm glad I didn't have a beer right now, it always messes with my keyboard if I spew it all over =/