10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Have you tried reading on your phone instead? I find it much easier.
    This a thousand times. I can't stand reading LNs on my PC but on my ipod touch (turned sideways) it makes the text nice and big to read

i dont own a smartphone ;Pi only have a rly old one like 10 years old or so ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Well... Sundays are pretty lackluster.

Walkure Romanze - Probably the worst show I've watched of the season. None of the girls are that great (Akane is only decent one), and the main girl is especially annoying. And the MC is just another generic harem MC, at least so far.

Gingitsune - Well, I like the concept and stuff, but this episode wasn't that great. I almost feel it would have served better as the last episode.

All of the drama about him leaving was not done well. The problem is we don't really see their relationship develop, we are just told how she asked him for help a bunch of times and how they are friends and stuff, so him leaving had very little dramatic effect. If they had actually shown their relationship grow throughout the series, and then had the last episode with him leaving and she realizing he needs him, maybe I would actually have a reaction out of it. Because as it stands I felt nothing because I I just met the damn characters.

Then again, I haven't read the manga, so maybe things change. Also the animation is pretty mediocre.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-10-06 at 06:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Coppelion: Looks interesting enough. Honestly not even sure that's a geiger counter, but who knows.
    I guess I'm kind of fond of odd desolate areas like STALKER and Metro 2033.

Quote Originally Posted by Unf View Post
    Question, did everybody drop SAO or will you guys watch femkirito play CoD?
    SAO gets a lot of hate but I loved it. I'll definitely watch Gungale if they animate it.

- - - Updated - - -

And it looks like boob wrestling is the first show to be dropped this season. Actually second. I forgot about Diabolik Lovers. Meganebu and Walkure are more then likely up next on the chopping block. We'll see though. Still need to watch the first episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    This a thousand times. I can't stand reading LNs on my PC but on my ipod touch (turned sideways) it makes the text nice and big to read
    I bought me a Kindle for no reason other than LNs. ^.^
    Question, did everybody drop SAO or will you guys watch femkirito play CoD?
    Loved SAO as well, will most definitely watch the continuation if(when) it comes.

awww yissss more motherfucking hajime no ippo

aw boo 9 days between hunter x hunter episodes
    Last edited by bals; 2013-10-07 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    awww yissss more motherfucking hajime no ippo

aw boo 9 days between hunter x hunter episodes
    That first episode of Hajime no Ippo was crazy!

Anyone else amazed at how the first few episodes of Yu-Yu hakusho can make you cry even though you know whats coming?

watched new yozakura quartet its pretty good just like the first one but the sub group cthuko is strange ;P they translate youkai with beast and kodama as powerwords

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm proud of mine's.

Autism is all I will ever need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chat thread?
    pls I didn't even notice.

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio - I didn't expect to like it this much. I liked the manga enough to give it a go, and it really surprised me. It just looks amazing. This could be one of my favorites this season.

Sadly I have to wait until tomorrow to watch Non Non Biyori. I hate early mornings.

Deleted
    Non Non Biyori is really nice IMO. It's ~as soothing as tamayura, so that's a plus. Also, Loli of the season candidate!

Gunpla medicore first episode not bad not good lets wait for more to see if its worth or not
    Ars Nova quite good looking story seems to have some deep plot twists later on, quite promising for now
    Yowamushi Pedal exactly as i thought it would be only thing i dont like is the VO of the MC ;< but other then that the anime will be amazing if further in ^^ (for those that dont watch it yet wait 1 or 2 more episodes and watch them in one go it should be slowly picking up over time) also the manga of it is quite good so i have big hopes for it.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Arpeggio: Ore no sensuikan ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai! This is all.

My collection as of today come up to a grand total of about 50complete series. Started collecting One Piece and Bleach. Hoping they release more detective conan. Fucking hate funimation for what they're doing to DC but they do get some of the other good shows

10+ Year Old Account
    whatre they doing to DC? and what was DC again?:P