1. #21781
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    How is touhou lunatic even possible for a (mere) human O_o
    It is. :P
    Just takes practice really. I can only do hard mode, but a bit too rusty now. >.>

  2. #21782
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    So as the Season is pretty much over how would u rank your top 5?

    mine would be something like this:
    Gin no Saji
    The World God only Knows
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
    Blood lad
    Danganronpa
    with quite a few runner ups like Highschool DxD, Fate, Love Lab, Free, Ro-kyu-bou
    Servant x Service
    Gatchaman Crowds
    Monogatari
    Kamisama no Inai Nichiyobui
    World God Only Knows S3

    Not sure if the order is correct, but those are my top five. Runner Ups would include Uchouten Kazoku, Fate/Kaleid, and Gin no Saji. Dangan Ronpa might be there too but considering it's an adaption, the only thing I can think of while watching it is how fast they are rushing through it.

    For the most part this season is really good, the only ones (that I've watched) that I'd consider bad would be Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou, C3-bu (this might become amazing depending on the ending), and Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku (which I dropped). Everything else is really good.


    Anyway, a spot finally opened up in the Japanese class I was looking at, so I switched my Italian for it. Yay.

  3. #21783
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Now you have time to watch yu yu hakusho!
    I actually enjoy the ant arc more than greed island
    With all the other shows I'm watching right now, I don't know lol. It looks interesting so I may check it out. I'm at least going to add it to my torrents to download.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    So as the Season is pretty much over how would u rank your top 5?
    #1 Uchouten Kazoku
    #2 Monogatari
    #3 Gin no Saji
    #4 The World God Only Knows
    #5 Blood Lad

    Shows I dropped:

    KKK
    Genei wo Kakeru Taiyo
    Fantasia Doll
    Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist

    My guilty pleasure of the season was Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou. I really should not like this show because it's pretty ridiculous, but it's so bad it's good lol. I don't know what I like about it, but every week I watch it and enjoy it.

    Super excited for next season. All the good shows aside, it's always especially fun to watch those first few episodes of all the new shows and see what they're like.

  4. #21784
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/33b267ce520997b1ab65893998b502e2/tumblr_msxx96KvtF1r922azo1_500.gif[img]

    I should rewatch this
    And see worst girl win again? Please no.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  5. #21785
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/33b267ce520997b1ab65893998b502e2/tumblr_msxx96KvtF1r922azo1_500.gif[img]

    I should rewatch this
    What's this from.

  6. #21786
    Why is everyone dropping the going home club? I don't get it o.o

  7. #21787
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    WELL I'D END IT AT best girl confession. The rest is too cruel 5me

    Sakurasou
    Still need to watch it.

  8. #21788
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Why is everyone dropping the going home club? I don't get it o.o
    Well, it IS completely retarded. I still like it, mainly because it's retarded - but to each their own? ;P
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  9. #21789
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, it IS completely retarded. I still like it, mainly because it's retarded - but to each their own? ;P
    True that. But at least the tsukkomi knows that she's supposed to unleash her tsukkomi all the time, unlike for example yusushiki

  10. #21790
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    WELL I'D END IT AT best girl confession. The rest is too cruel 5me
    I'd probably only rewatch the first 12 episodes. The rest is just 3cruel5me.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  11. #21791
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,706
    http://ndkdenver.org/files/2013event...ulefinal_1.pdf

    Some of these panels makes me want to hurt people, like "The Ethics of Death Note" "When Will Anime Grow Up? A Look at Geek Culture's Maturity" "End of the Anime Industry as We Know It" "Embracing Otakudom" "Philosophy in Ghost in the Shell" "Guide to League of Legends" (wut) "Friends or Frenemies: Anime & Mainstream Popularity" "Sword Art Online Panel" (hue) "Do Anime Conventions Have a Future". Seriously, most of these make me cringe hardcore, some of them don't make any sense (LoL at a weebaoo convention? Pls this isn't a MOBA convention). And shit like Death of Anime and Anime Conventions not having a future (they had the same panels last year). Plus the Ethics/Philosophy ones really really hurt.


    At least there are a few excellent panels I'll try to go to like "Late Show" "Fundamentals of Yaoi" (:3) "Visual Novels & Eroge" "AMV Contest" "Laws and History of Hentai" "It Came from Japan" "Bento Boxes 101" (sounds cool) "Mind of Miyazaki".


    Also how much you wanna bet that the "Name that ANIME character" panel will all be either characters from anime before 2006 or from super popular ones like SAO and AoT.


    I'm also a wizard. Every city around me is getting flooded and even evacuated or completely cut off from the rest of the world with the US Guard coming in for search and rescue and mine is just getting a light drizzle. There's major flooding just two miles away and it's just sprinkling here at the moment.

  12. #21792
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    [ig]http://24.media.tumblr.com/33b267ce520997b1ab65893998b502e2/tumblr_msxx96KvtF1r922azo1_500.gif[/img]

    I should rewatch this
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    And see worst girl win again? Please no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    WELL I'D END IT AT best girl confession. The rest is too cruel 5me

    Sakurasou
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I'd probably only rewatch the first 12 episodes. The rest is just 3cruel5me.
    MC is a retard and Mashiro is a goddess

  13. #21793
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    http://ndkdenver.org/files/2013event...ulefinal_1.pdf

    Some of these panels makes me want to hurt people, like "The Ethics of Death Note" "When Will Anime Grow Up? A Look at Geek Culture's Maturity" "End of the Anime Industry as We Know It" "Embracing Otakudom" "Philosophy in Ghost in the Shell" "Guide to League of Legends" (wut) "Friends or Frenemies: Anime & Mainstream Popularity" "Sword Art Online Panel" (hue) "Do Anime Conventions Have a Future". Seriously, most of these make me cringe hardcore, some of them don't make any sense (LoL at a weebaoo convention? Pls this isn't a MOBA convention). And shit like Death of Anime and Anime Conventions not having a future (they had the same panels last year). Plus the Ethics/Philosophy ones really really hurt.


    At least there are a few excellent panels I'll try to go to like "Late Show" "Fundamentals of Yaoi" (:3) "Visual Novels & Eroge" "AMV Contest" "Laws and History of Hentai" "It Came from Japan" "Bento Boxes 101" (sounds cool) "Mind of Miyazaki".


    Also how much you wanna bet that the "Name that ANIME character" panel will all be either characters from anime before 2006 or from super popular ones like SAO and AoT.


    I'm also a wizard. Every city around me is getting flooded and even evacuated or completely cut off from the rest of the world with the US Guard coming in for search and rescue and mine is just getting a light drizzle. There's major flooding just two miles away and it's just sprinkling here at the moment.
    Yeah. The panels have generally always been stupid. Once in a while there are good ones... but... yeah...

  14. #21794
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    I'd probably only rewatch the first 12 episodes. The rest is just 3cruel5me.
    heh i did the same thing stoped watching at epi 12??13?? cant even remember
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=soulstrikes in oceanic now Lol

    5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

  15. #21795
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    aw yiss more "don't think, IMASINE"

  16. #21796
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nime-green-lit
    aw yiss more "don't think, IMASINE"
    Awwwwyeah, can't wait for the hot Illya on Illya action!
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  17. #21797
    Herald of the Titans Zelgius's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    TRUMPETS
    Posts
    2,547
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Awwwwyeah, can't wait for the hot Illya on Illya action!
    ...selfcest?
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

  18. #21798
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
    ...selfcest?
    Hotcest as far as I am concerned.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  19. #21799
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Avatar:ぺこ
    Posts
    8,172
    Yes, Season 2, glorious <3.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fate/Ilya: Ilya x Miyu so good <3. Yandere-ish Miyu is adorable as hell.

  20. #21800
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    lobotomoe
    all geniuses are like that .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •