10+ Year Old Account
    I just started Gundam 00, My favorite anime is Gundam Seed, so far not at all impressed with 00 The story has such promise but it's not very good so far.

Just put on episode 5 but so far it seems very slow, very few likable characters and I haven't really gotten to know any character at all yet, there's lots of characters right away with no real introduction to them

i personally liked 00 quite alot just stick with it

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I just started Gundam 00, My favorite anime is Gundam Seed, so far not at all impressed with 00 The story has such promise but it's not very good so far.

Just put on episode 5 but so far it seems very slow, very few likable characters and I haven't really gotten to know any character at all yet, there's lots of characters right away with no real introduction to them
    00 is... Nice. Nowhere near the level of SEED/SEED Destiny, but nice. Plot is not bad, animation is astounding and it slowly gets better as it goes on.

Also, perhaps one of my favourite scenes:

SPOILER WARNING
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-11-12 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah cool, I'll stick with it, hopefully the story picks up soon and there is some more character development.
    I was going to re-watch Seed for the 10th time but I decided to try 00 instead I'll probably just watch seed after xD
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-11-12 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Have you seen Wing? Victory? How about X or Turn A yet? Oh and of course G.

My favorites are X, Victory and Turn A with Wing coming in next.

Also Zeta and ZZ are quite good then the classic series is always worth a watch...Ooooh and you MUST watch Unicorn.....Also 08th MS team and 0083 Stardust memory are also INCREDIBLY good....Hmm TBH F91 and 0080 War in the Pocket are two of my least favorites but still definitely worth a watch.....I have ummm watched ALOT of Gubdam LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah cool, I'll stick with it, hopefully the story picks up soon and there is some more character development.
    I was going to re-watch Seed for the 10th time but I decided to try 00 instead I'll probably just watch seed after xD
    Nah go for Classic(which SEED is a sort of pseudo remake of like 00 is to Wing) or some other series...Also if you MUST watch SEED might I suggest the HD version.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

Also Zeta and ZZ are quite good then the classic series is always worth a watch...Ooooh and you MUST watch Unicorn.....Also 08th MS team and 0083 Stardust memory are also INCREDIBLY good....Hmm TBH F91 and 0080 War in the Pocket are two of my least favorites but still definitely worth a watch.....I have ummm watched ALOT of Gubdam LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah go for Classic(which SEED is a sort of pseudo remake of like 00 is to Wing) or some other series...Also if you MUST watch SEED might I suggest the HD version.
    wait ... what? 00 is a remake of an older gundam? ;O (the only old gundam shows i can remeber took place completly in space but yeah that was a long time ago i watched those.. lol)

also sadly enough i just cant watch old shows its unberable for me ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    My little Submarine (and destroyer) can't be this cute! ep6

All the feels.... I ca't hold 'em. Nice to see more Haruharu and Makie bonding. And Iona to the rescue, you go girl! Looks like next episode will have a nice amount of Takao.... can't wait!

Dat blush.... Blushing lolis always get me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    wait ... what? 00 is a remake of an older gundam? ;O (the only old gundam shows i can remeber took place completly in space but yeah that was a long time ago i watched those.. lol)

Pseudo remake as in similar message/style/theme...In this case OP super robot esque gundams fighting the world...Even the all male pilot team and princess love interest.

Then SEED is basically a modernized version of the original.

Ars Nova is just getting better and better. Next episode should be even better, if the manga is still something to go by. But at this point it is difficult to say anymore, they are that different. I like the anime better though, as it is a bit easier to follow. Right now it is one of my favorites this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Rebellion Story

1000000000000000/10
    Favorite Anime by far now.
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

I still want to know what happens between Madoka and Homura, despite Homura essentially taking over Madoka's role of 'goddess' in turn being the 'demon'.
    It's like a yandere Homura. So good.
    ALL OF THE YURI <3

Yay for learning Japanese.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post

1000000000000000/10
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

I still want to know what happens between Madoka and Homura, despite Homura essentially taking over Madoka's role of 'goddess' in turn being the 'demon'.
    ALL OF THE YURI <3

1)Do you have any idea how annoying it was to reply and avoid seeing inside of the spoiler tags? :D
    2)You're making it hard for me to not want to murder you right now. :(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The classic would probably be too old looking/seeming for me, Wing already looks very dated to me, I've only seen Wing, Seed and Seed Destiny and from them I must preferred seed and seed destiny to wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Yea I'm pretty much like this too.

10+ Year Old Account

1000000000000000/10
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

ALL OF THE YURI <3

YOU. YOU.

Well...

I still have a Ro-Kyu-Bu Hinata body pillow.

HAH. BEAT IT.

Oh, and I get to see it in theaters in 3 weeks anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    YOU. YOU.

Well...

I still have a Ro-Kyu-Bu Hinata body pillow.

HAH. BEAT IT.

Oh, and I get to see it in theaters in 3 weeks anyways.
    Doesn't matter! I got artbooks, doujins and such from Tinkle, so there. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter! I got artbooks, doujins and such from Tinkle, so there. :3
    I have both of Tinkle's artbooks (main one and Ro-Kyu-Bu! one) and the calendar too.

1000000000000000/10
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

ALL OF THE YURI <3

I can't get over how much Sayaka and Kyouko mess with each other when they are together, it's obvious they want to fuck.

These visuals, my dick can't handle it.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2013-11-13 at 01:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I have both of Tinkle's artbooks (main one and Ro-Kyu-Bu! one) and the calendar too.
    A bag, 4 posters, coin purse, 2 doujins. Come at me. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I can't get over how much Sayaka and Kyouko mess with each other when they are together, it's obvious they want to fuck.

These visuals, my dick can't handle it.
    Yuri isn't remotely subtle, :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyousougiga - THIS SHOW HOLY SHIT. How does it KEEP GETTING BETTER. It's already in the top 5 of all time for me and an instant 10/10. The newest episode started off slow but ended up blowing me away. When the ending song started it sent shivers up my spine like crazy and the last sentence dealt the final blow. I can't express how good it is.

Holy. Shit.

- - - Updated - - -

A bag, 4 posters, coin purse, 2 doujins. Come at me. Lol
    pls. I want the bag so badly.

Jesus, Kyouko/Sayaka is basically cannon now after Rebellion Story. Found someone's blog where they try to translate/summarize the movie.

​"We have no idea whats going on but now were all twisted up in this mess." Kyoko spits to the side killing a monster in Sayaka’s way.

"Thank you," Sayaka hums and her and Kyoko go back to back. Kyoko’s tone gets very serious and low.

"I saw a really messed up dream. It was a dream in which you died…But actually, thats reality, huh. And the two of us fighting here like this, thats the dream, right? Sayaka?"

"To say this is a dream isn’t really correct. I wasn’t supposed to have any regrets but," and she pauses for a moment, their hands linked. "Even saying that, In the end my original role is being compromised by the feelings I have still here in my heart. About the fact that I left you behind too…"

Tokyo Ravens Ep 6 - Whoever started the trend of putting fujoshis in anime, thank you lol. They're always hilarious.