Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Outbreak Company - I don't think you can call that anything close to sports anymore.
    The moment where those giant golem-like automata walked past the MC and his entourage and promptly got blown up got me.

Now that we're a little over halfway through the season and have good feel for all of the shows, what are all of your top 5 of the Fall season?

For me I'd say:

#1 Outbreak Company
    #2 Golden Time
    #3 Yozakura Quartet
    #4 Tokyo Ravens
    #5 Strike the Blood

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Log Horizon
    2. Outbreak Company
    3. Valvrave S2
    4. Golden Company
    5. Kyousougiga

Not much change, really.

There's a cam rip of the new madoka movie on the cat site for those interested. Can't say I'd want to ruin the first time watching it with a cam rip though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    There's a cam rip of the new madoka movie on the cat site for those interested. Can't say I'd want to ruin the first time watching it with a cam rip though lol.
    Already watched.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to try and catch up on everything before hand, but I've already caught up with a good portion so here goes -

#1 - Kyousougiga
    #2 - Yozakura Quartet
    #3 - Samurai Flamenco
    #4 - Tokyo Ravens
    #5 - Galilei Donna

Special mentions to Nagi no Asukara, Log Horizon, Golden Time and Non Non.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Already watched.
    Can't say I'm surprised lol. But ugh, that must of been a shitty viewing experience. Even good cam rips are still cam rips.

Can't say I'm surprised lol. But ugh, that must of been a shitty viewing experience. Even good cam rips are still cam rips.
    Honestly, it wasn't terrible. It was a good cam rip. The first one was god awful though.

Probably spoilers, but this was from the camrip for an example of the quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WJCFBgG9LM

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually wasn't too bad.

My top 5 would be something like this:
    #1 Log Horizon
    #2 Unbreakable Machine-Doll
    #3 Outbreak Company
    #4 Yowamushi Pedal
    #5 Tokyo Ravens

and well i could add tons of honourable mentionsand also all the 2nd season :/ to hard to decide this season

also valvrave universe seems to get deeper and deeper i rly doubt it will end after 2 seasons ^^ especially with the episode today where they basicly say that the VVV project children are imitations of the Magius and were planned to be the next evolution of the Human race

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Well, the last few episodes have changed my top 5 a little bit.
    #1 Kyousou Giga
    #2 Log Horizon
    #3 Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
    #4 Yuushibu
    #5 Outbreak Company

Kyousou Giga and Log Horizon are still my favorites. I doubt Kyousou Giga will move from my #1 spot, but Ars Nova is getting better and better. There is plenty of other shows just outside my top 5, so it isn't easy to easy to pick out my favorites.

Deleted
    #1 Log Horizon
    #2 NouCome
    #3 Outbreak Company
    #4 Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova
    #5 Valvrape the Penetrator

Honorable mentions for Kill la Kill and Machine doll.
    P.S. That doll is an amazing waifu

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised Yoakura Quartet is so high on some of your lists. The only reason I'm actually still watching it is because I'm a fan of the chief animator.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know any of the above listed animes but Log Horizon seems to be popular xD
    Might check that out when I'm done with gundam 00

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I don't know any of the above listed animes but Log Horizon seems to be popular xD
    Might check that out when I'm done with gundam 00
    If u havent watched any of the Animes this season yet do it asap ;P there are atleast 7 animes that could be aots if not for the others

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    What is aots? xD
    I googled it and all it comes up with is something called attack of the show.

So these are all new animes? I've never heard of referring to anime air dates as seasons xD I haven't really watched any new anime for about 6 years.

Deleted
    What is aots? xD
    Anime of the Season

What is aots? xD
    I googled it and all it comes up with is something called attack of the show.

So these are all new animes? I've never heard of referring to anime air dates as seasons xD I haven't really watched any new anime for about 6 years.
    Aots refers to Anime of the Season, basically your favorite anime of a season. New shows usually premieres within a few weeks of each other in the beginning of January, April, July and October and last about 3 months, or 10-13 episodes. Hence it is called a season. If you are interested in the current season, you can take a look at http://anichart.net/ and see if anything sounds good.

The current season actually has a lot of good shows. I think the favorites so far is Kyousou Giga, Log Horizon, Outbreak Company and Valvrave, though plenty of others are very close. Valvrave is already on the second season though, so it will take some time to catch up on the first.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2013-11-15 at 03:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon the origin? Has anyone seen that?
    I'd like to know what it's like

Pokemon the origin? Has anyone seen that?
    I'd like to know what it's like
    I haven't seen it myself, but I think most that did liked it. It is very much based on the 1st generation of Pokemon games, so it should also be a bit of nostalgia if you played those.

Maybe I should watch it myself, now that I have some free time.