10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It is good, above average - but AOTS? Meh.

Don't overhype the anime just because it's different, you will hurt it in the long run that way.
    Please....

Please....

Why.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Don't do this to my heart....................
    I just get bored when watching it lol. I'll probably give it another episode and decide whether to drop it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    They're all official by Peco.
    Is there more to the series than just that one I linked? I didn't see any related shows. Is it a VN or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Should I bother with Coppelion I got bored and forgot about it.
    It has improved from its first few episodes. I wouldn't call it great, but it's certainly better than what it once was. I'm enjoying it at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Is there more to the series than just that one I linked? I didn't see any related shows. Is it a VN or something?
    It started as a VN. Still continuing as one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I just get bored when watching it lol. I'll probably give it another episode and decide whether to drop it or not.
    I don't know you anymore......

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    It started as a VN. Still continuing as one.
    Oh, ok. Was wondering where they came from.

Sweeeeeeet! New Mushishi content!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ial-in-january

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know you anymore......

Lol, who knows, maybe it will pick up in the next episode for me.

Deleted
    Noukome: Yukihira best girl. And now for the News: I loved her insults (and how she abused/stimulated the Drillppai's melons). Yuragi did a nice impression of a Yandere Imouto. Victory was anticlimatic, but in the end he cleared the mission by getting not one but TWO confessions. Though we still have to see if he makes it out of there alive^^

Deleted
    NouCome; Catchy as fuck OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kyousougiga - This episode was amazing as hell despite some scenes being in the OVA still. I got chills when it went through the seasons of him growing up in the first part. The battle at the end was still all kinds of amazing. I even thought that would be near the end and it's only episode 6. I wonder what's to come now. Best yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kyousougiga - Okay, this episode was pretty confusing. Plus holy shit the dad is creepy. Even with the end of last episode I didn't really get that vibe, but the beginning of this episode was really fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Kyousougiga - Okay, this episode was pretty confusing. Plus holy shit the dad is creepy. Even with the end of last episode I didn't really get that vibe, but the beginning of this episode was really fucked up.
    The main priest with the beads that's part of the trio? That's son. The guy who found the boy stabbed and dead in the field? That's dad. Did dad show up at the end of last episode? I forget, thought it ended with son asking her to kill him. Though I do agree dad is creepy and fantastic. I loved the "are you okay?" as he's dead in the middle of the field.

Just started watching Bleach (-just-. :/ ) ...I can already tell I'm going to love it. (Reminds me of Persona...and ...ofcourse, Ichigo's voice )

(Needed something to do, Finished Fairy Tail Anime and caught up to latest Manga Chapter. :/)
    Last edited by The Jester; 2013-11-21 at 10:40 AM.
    New season. Fun times.

" Who would of thought a small kid from Aberdeen, Washington, who was always labelled a B+ player, who would of thought that guy could of main evented Wrestlemania? Nobody. Nobody except ...you guys."

15+ Year Old Account
    The main priest with the beads that's part of the trio? That's son. The guy who found the boy stabbed and dead in the field? That's dad. Did dad show up at the end of last episode? I forget, thought it ended with son asking her to kill him. Though I do agree dad is creepy and fantastic. I loved the "are you okay?" as he's dead in the middle of the field.
    Maybe it was the beginning of last episode, idk. The part where we first see the guy stabbing himself and his 'dad' taking him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post
    Just started watching Bleach (-just-. :/ ) ...I can already tell I'm going to love it. (Reminds me of Persona...and ...ofcourse, Ichigo's voice )

(Needed something to do, Finished Fairy Tail Anime and caught up to latest Manga Chapter. :/)
    unless you really, really love it, use this list: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=266473
    most of the filler is pretty awful imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Valvrave - Poor L-elf. Well, I guess I was actually right about her being a Magius. And we get another one of those "sacrificing yourself while losing your memories". It is basically guaranteed that the last one will be of Haruto doing the same thing as Liz/Marie.

Kill la Kill - This episode was awesome. Liked it alot more than the past few. Gamagoori is definitely my favourite Elite 4 now, though it sucks he will be the first to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Maybe it was the beginning of last episode, idk. The part where we first see the guy stabbing himself and his 'dad' taking him.
    Yeah, they show that in the newest episode again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Round Rock, Tx (US - Thrall/Skullcrusher - Horde)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazama View Post

I absolutely loved Bleach! Drives me insane that's been on hiatus forever. :/ I'm really looking forward to it catching up to the manga. Soooo goooood.
    Main Rig:
    CPU: i7-3770k @ 4.6GHz w/ Corsiar H100i in push/pull
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H
    GPU: EVGA 780ti SC
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 16GB (8x2)
    SSD/HDD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB w/ WD Caviar Black 2TB

15+ Year Old Account
    What are you guys' favourite OPs/EDs of the season? Some of my favourites:

OPs:

Kyousogiga (full version is even better, can't seem to find it)
    Log Horizon
    Monogatari S2: Happy Bite/ZENBU ZENBU ZENBU
    Galilei Donna (no working videos)
    White Album 2
    Valvrave S2
    Non Non Biyori
    Outbreak Company
    Ars Nova
    Diamond no Ace
    Strike the Blood
    Kyoukai no Kanata

EDs:

Golden Time
    Machine Doll
    Nagi no Asukara
    Miss Monochrome
    Log Horizon
    Kill la Kill
    Kyoukai no Kanata

...looking at it now, I probably went overboard. My absolute favourites probably would be a tie between Kyousogiga/Log Horizon for OP and Nagi no Asukara/Machine Doll for ED.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galilei Donna obviously best of the forever.

Kyousougiga also up there.

Can't forget DATABASE DATABASE WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOWWOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

Non Non is purty gud.

Deleted
    I think Kill la Kill has a pretty decent sound track, matches pretty well with the scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really need to get out of the habit of compulsively skipping the OP/EDs without giving them a chance.