Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    Man I just watched School Days and I've never been so pissed off at a protagonist that I wish I could kill him myself... and then I saw the ending, now I can die happy.
    I thought that ending was really disturbing actually :-/ But yeah, that's what jealousy and cheating can get you, crazy women I tell you! >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Engeraym View Post
    I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, But you should so check out Durarara, Its from the makers of Baccano! and I can honestly say, it's pure win. I've never enjoyed watching something as much as I did Durarara...
    well durarara was bad. good characters in bad story. makes the whole thing look even worse.
    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

I just finished Zero no Tsukaima and was wondering if I were the only one left with an impression that the story is far from over? And the anime seemed pretty rushed imo, too much to fit into 13/12/12 episodes ;-/

Opinions on Steins;Gate thus far?

Didn't think much of ep1 til the end, ep2 was consistently better with a nice pace being set. No clue how it will turn out, but for now my parascope of eyebrow raisingness is tilted towards it.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Katanagatari

Here is an Anime that i like alot!

Katanagatari
    An anime about a girl named Togame who is going to gather an amount of swords from various masters. But she is not a fighter, she is a tactician, so she needs help from Shichika Yasuri. Shichika is also a fighter, but without weapons. The anime has a special colorful animation which is very beautiful. The Characters are very well made and its all based on a Light novel. Genre i would say Martial arts/supernatural, abit Romance and adventure. I have to say that its one of the better animes ive seen.

I dont know much about anime adaptions on Korean manga but i think its time! The Korean manga (imo) is really getting better! Veritas, Noblesse, Trace and The Breaker. The do very well with action manga.

Quote Originally Posted by kri4o View Post
    I just finished Zero no Tsukaima and was wondering if I were the only one left with an impression that the story is far from over? And the anime seemed pretty rushed imo, too much to fit into 13/12/12 episodes ;-/
    It's based on a light novel series that is at least 20 volumes long sadly the anime only gets up to VOL. 12 or so and even skipped 8. The last season was even inverted(literally the first events took place in 12 while the tabitha arc was in 9 or 10 and they just skip some stuff). Also no no wrod so far on a continuation though there are RUMORS that after they do season 4 of Shakugan no Shana they may make S4 of Tsukaima. Hope this helps. Oh and on a side not Vol8 of the novels rules. It covers what happened when Saito got resurrected and in actuality Louise even tried to kill herself and Saito lived with Tiffania for a time. He;; they basically merged the final scene of S2 with the first bit of S3 to avoid novel 8 almost in it's entirety. That is actually where all the screwy stuff started and why more seasons MAY be difficult. Hell Louises mother and father even show up and learn about saito(as in find out about EVERYTHING including void magic) in the novels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    It's based on a light novel series that is at least 20 volumes long sadly the anime only gets up to VOL. 12 or so and even skipped 8. The last season was even inverted(literally the first events took place in 12 while the tabitha arc was in 9 or 10 and they just skip some stuff). Also no no wrod so far on a continuation though there are RUMORS that after they do season 4 of Shakugan no Shana they may make S4 of Tsukaima. Hope this helps. Oh and on a side not Vol8 of the novels rules. It covers what happened when Saito got resurrected and in actuality Louise even tried to kill herself and Saito lived with Tiffania for a time. He;; they basically merged the final scene of S2 with the first bit of S3 to avoid novel 8 almost in it's entirety. That is actually where all the screwy stuff started and why more seasons MAY be difficult. Hell Louises mother and father even show up and learn about saito(as in find out about EVERYTHING including void magic) in the novels.
    Wish they didn't rush it and did everything properly tbh, and not skip stuff :X It would've been an even more epic anime if they didn't do it like that.
    I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Engeraym View Post
    I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, But you should so check out Durarara, Its from the makers of Baccano! and I can honestly say, it's pure win. I've never enjoyed watching something as much as I did Durarara...
    Durarara!! is really, really good indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by kri4o View Post
    Wish they didn't rush it and did everything properly tbh, and not skip stuff :X It would've been an even more epic anime if they didn't do it like that.
    Well in volume 8s case it's because it REALLY didn't match the tone of the series. I mean there was almost no comedy no real humor an assload of crying and depression so on and so forth I mean Guiche even made a statue of Sato by HAND no magic to commemorate him he was thought dead in
    short we got a smidge of the original bookbut so little that it couldn't fully work with how they'd billed the series as a nosh absolute comedy.

s3 of shana is way overdue zzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    s3 of shana is way overdue zzzzzzz
    Was supposedly gonna come after the new ovas that were rumored to fill in the story problems that happened between the novel and series so should be sometime this year or next laws permitting(looking at you ishihara) although I'd say tsukaima runs more risks of upsetting that than Shana.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    well SRW Z2 is out and i would like to say its been a damn long time since they use the TV ver. of the Gundams in Gundam Wing (they've been using the EW ver. alot in thier games)
    OMFG, now i wanna watch Gundam so baddddddddd! lol, which one is the best series again? I've only seen bits of pieces of a couple of the series, i was never able to watch it on a consistent basis when it was on Toonami!

Quote Originally Posted by lonedrifter View Post
    OMFG, now i wanna watch Gundam so baddddddddd! lol, which one is the best series again? I've only seen bits of pieces of a couple of the series, i was never able to watch it on a consistent basis when it was on Toonami!
    That question is pretty much unanswerable unless I get some info on your personal tastes. Such as do you prefer serious or comedic? Over the top or realistic? Political overtones en masse or just as a side dish? Cheesy or serious and so on. Answer these and I can help I've seen about half or more of the 26+ series so I think I can help. Oh and animation as well dp you mind 70s stke 80 or 90s as well or do you pretty much need it to be CG like nost modern anime?

EDIT also does it need to have been on toonami cause that removes at least half the gundam series out there.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-04-14 at 06:07 AM.

00 has the best balance tbh, not to mention it's the easiest to watch directly if you've never seen any of the 3789791 other gundam series.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    well SRW Z2 is out and i would like to say its been a damn long time since they use the TV ver. of the Gundams in Gundam Wing (they've been using the EW ver. alot in thier games)
    What the.... I've never heard of this series! I tried to look it up abit and saw there's gameboy advance and ds versions for North America but none look like this psp one Why is all the good stuff for psp only for Japan? I really need to learn Japanese asap I guess...

Saw that a NA PS3 version comes out next January

http://www.rpgamer.com/news/Q2-2011/040111a.html

Thanks for the heads up Shishca. /bow

Oh btw saw they are going to make this for 3DS, probably just for Japan but still Gundam in 3D seems amazing. Are Nintendo systems region locked to only play games in their region or do they play all games? Would I have to get a Japanese 3DS to play Japanese games? Ive heard with psp only the movies were restricted to the region and the games would play on all systems if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Pandra; 2011-04-14 at 04:18 PM. Reason: 3ds

just doing what i can do to let people be aware about this awesome game

Quote Originally Posted by lonedrifter View Post
    My preference for gindam is Wing , 00 and unicorn have been the one's i've enjoyed the most

Going to give Kurogane no Linebarrels a go tomorrow...what a bugger it was to find though.

And i finished FMO:Brotherhood and am really pissed that i spent £260 on the original...it was a much more enjoyable series than the previous and actually ended well, just need to wait and see if the release the DVD's in the UK.

08th MS Team> Gundam Wing > Char's Counter Attack movie > Unicorn > other gundam series > Gundam seed and Seed 2

@ Pandra the 3DS is indeed region locked they did it cause of the online store supposedly.

@Niyari I disagree about 00 while it started great I feel the second season really ruined it with the movie even being far better.

And again yo the guy asking about gundam just give us some more info and we can find one best suited to your tastes. Unlike the others here I'm not gonna ramble off my favorites since these are being recommended for you I feel I should match my advice to your tastes.

while looking around youtube i found the code geass op1 Colors SRW Z2 ver. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXQ-401Yow

man i love the music in the game