1. #22801
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,116
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Rebellion Story

    1000000000000000/10
    Favorite Anime by far now.
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

    I still want to know what happens between Madoka and Homura, despite Homura essentially taking over Madoka's role of 'goddess' in turn being the 'demon'.
    It's like a yandere Homura. So good.
    ALL OF THE YURI <3


    Yay for learning Japanese.

  2. #22802
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Rebellion Story

    1000000000000000/10
    Favorite Anime by far now.
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

    I still want to know what happens between Madoka and Homura, despite Homura essentially taking over Madoka's role of 'goddess' in turn being the 'demon'.
    It's like a yandere Homura. So good.
    ALL OF THE YURI <3


    Yay for learning Japanese.
    1)Do you have any idea how annoying it was to reply and avoid seeing inside of the spoiler tags? :D
    2)You're making it hard for me to not want to murder you right now. :(
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  3. #22803
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,624
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Have you seen Wing? Victory? How about X or Turn A yet? Oh and of course G.

    My favorites are X, Victory and Turn A with Wing coming in next.

    Also Zeta and ZZ are quite good then the classic series is always worth a watch...Ooooh and you MUST watch Unicorn.....Also 08th MS team and 0083 Stardust memory are also INCREDIBLY good....Hmm TBH F91 and 0080 War in the Pocket are two of my least favorites but still definitely worth a watch.....I have ummm watched ALOT of Gubdam LOL.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nah go for Classic(which SEED is a sort of pseudo remake of like 00 is to Wing) or some other series...Also if you MUST watch SEED might I suggest the HD version.
    The classic would probably be too old looking/seeming for me, Wing already looks very dated to me, I've only seen Wing, Seed and Seed Destiny and from them I must preferred seed and seed destiny to wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    also sadly enough i just cant watch old shows its unberable for me ;<
    Yea I'm pretty much like this too.

  4. #22804
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Rebellion Story

    1000000000000000/10
    Favorite Anime by far now.
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

    I still want to know what happens between Madoka and Homura, despite Homura essentially taking over Madoka's role of 'goddess' in turn being the 'demon'.
    It's like a yandere Homura. So good.
    ALL OF THE YURI <3


    Yay for learning Japanese.
    YOU. YOU.

    Well...

    I still have a Ro-Kyu-Bu Hinata body pillow.

    HAH. BEAT IT.

    Oh, and I get to see it in theaters in 3 weeks anyways.

  5. #22805
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    YOU. YOU.

    Well...

    I still have a Ro-Kyu-Bu Hinata body pillow.

    HAH. BEAT IT.

    Oh, and I get to see it in theaters in 3 weeks anyways.
    Doesn't matter! I got artbooks, doujins and such from Tinkle, so there. :3

  6. #22806
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Doesn't matter! I got artbooks, doujins and such from Tinkle, so there. :3
    I have both of Tinkle's artbooks (main one and Ro-Kyu-Bu! one) and the calendar too.

  7. #22807
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica - Rebellion Story

    1000000000000000/10
    Favorite Anime by far now.
    So good.
    Also fuck QB still.

    I still want to know what happens between Madoka and Homura, despite Homura essentially taking over Madoka's role of 'goddess' in turn being the 'demon'.
    It's like a yandere Homura. So good.
    ALL OF THE YURI <3


    Yay for learning Japanese.
    I can't get over how much Sayaka and Kyouko mess with each other when they are together, it's obvious they want to fuck.

    These visuals, my dick can't handle it.
    Last edited by Absolute Justice; 2013-11-13 at 01:31 AM.


  8. #22808
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I have both of Tinkle's artbooks (main one and Ro-Kyu-Bu! one) and the calendar too.
    A bag, 4 posters, coin purse, 2 doujins. Come at me. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I can't get over how much Sayaka and Kyouko mess with each other when they are together, it's obvious they want to fuck.

    These visuals, my dick can't handle it.
    Yuri isn't remotely subtle, :P

  9. #22809
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,641
    Kyousougiga - THIS SHOW HOLY SHIT. How does it KEEP GETTING BETTER. It's already in the top 5 of all time for me and an instant 10/10. The newest episode started off slow but ended up blowing me away. When the ending song started it sent shivers up my spine like crazy and the last sentence dealt the final blow. I can't express how good it is.

    Holy. Shit.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    A bag, 4 posters, coin purse, 2 doujins. Come at me. Lol
    pls. I want the bag so badly.

  10. #22810
    Legendary! Absolute Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rainbow Road
    Posts
    6,306
    Jesus, Kyouko/Sayaka is basically cannon now after Rebellion Story. Found someone's blog where they try to translate/summarize the movie.

    ​"We have no idea whats going on but now were all twisted up in this mess." Kyoko spits to the side killing a monster in Sayaka’s way.

    "Thank you," Sayaka hums and her and Kyoko go back to back. Kyoko’s tone gets very serious and low.


    "I saw a really messed up dream. It was a dream in which you died…But actually, thats reality, huh. And the two of us fighting here like this, thats the dream, right? Sayaka?"


    "To say this is a dream isn’t really correct. I wasn’t supposed to have any regrets but," and she pauses for a moment, their hands linked. "Even saying that, In the end my original role is being compromised by the feelings I have still here in my heart. About the fact that I left you behind too…"


  11. #22811
    Tokyo Ravens Ep 6 - Whoever started the trend of putting fujoshis in anime, thank you lol. They're always hilarious.

  12. #22812
    Blademaster Suicidal Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere.
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Tokyo Ravens Ep 6 - Whoever started the trend of putting fujoshis in anime, thank you lol. They're always hilarious.
    This x1000

  13. #22813
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,750
    I'm up to 9th episode of Steins;Gate and so far it quickly went from "God, his chuunibyou is a terminal case" to "God, this is amazing. And his chuunibyou delusions are actually proving real Oo"... which is good, since I hate chuunibyou characters. ^.^
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  14. #22814
    Blademaster Suicidal Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere.
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm up to 9th episode of Steins;Gate and so far it quickly went from "God, his chuunibyou is a terminal case" to "God, this is amazing. And his chuunibyou delusions are actually proving real Oo"... which is good, since I hate chuunibyou characters. ^.^
    Make sure to update some more!

  15. #22815
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Make sure to update some more!
    I kinda dislike how the entire plot hinges on the assumption that their selves of x days/months/years past will obey random orders they receive to a letter... hoping it will get explained somehow.



    Also, I did not think such simple images could send a shiver down my spine. The atmosphere is handled masterfully in this series.
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-11-13 at 06:13 AM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  16. #22816
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    7,116
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Jesus, Kyouko/Sayaka is basically cannon now after Rebellion Story. Found someone's blog where they try to translate/summarize the movie.

    ​"We have no idea whats going on but now were all twisted up in this mess." Kyoko spits to the side killing a monster in Sayaka’s way.

    "Thank you," Sayaka hums and her and Kyoko go back to back. Kyoko’s tone gets very serious and low.


    "I saw a really messed up dream. It was a dream in which you died…But actually, thats reality, huh. And the two of us fighting here like this, thats the dream, right? Sayaka?"


    "To say this is a dream isn’t really correct. I wasn’t supposed to have any regrets but," and she pauses for a moment, their hands linked. "Even saying that, In the end my original role is being compromised by the feelings I have still here in my heart. About the fact that I left you behind too…"
    Yeah, sounds about right.

    Also I found that Sayaka was a lot better of a character in this movie. She's not like a butthurt person and instead accepted what's going on.

    Momoe Nagisa ("Bebe") is adorable as hell by the way.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-11-13 at 07:57 AM.

  17. #22817
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,750
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah, it's.. kind of similar to Madoka in that regard. Not to spoil or anything.
    ...

    Episode 14, I think I get what you meant now.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Ok, so the Steins;Gate VN is supposedly better than the anime. Should I read it right away or give myself half a year/a year to forget the plot details and enjoy it to a bigger extent?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

  18. #22818
    Blademaster Suicidal Panda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Middle of Nowhere.
    Posts
    32
    I'd say do it right away, a lot of "science" to enjoy that you can compare

  19. #22819
    NouKome: Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl

    Now that this is out of my system: Died of Moe and lulz again. Konagi is really an angel. Her fanclub is def. on the hypocritical side of things though.
    That ppai-ojousama was hilarious (and she gave Amakusa quite the service. Loved her blushes).
    And Yukihira.... her dere side can melt ice.... well, actually it can sublimate steel. HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH


    Btw: I got your shipment of Pie here, who ordered it?
    Last edited by Sahugani; 2013-11-13 at 09:07 PM.
    Story is a lie, there is only cuteness.
    Through cuteness, I gain lolis.
    Through lolis, I gain waifus.
    Through waifus, I buy merchandise to fund the industry
    The Moe shall free me.

  20. #22820
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    NouKome: Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl Yukihira best girl
    I second this. Yukihira a qt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •