10+ Year Old Account
    In September 2010, a wraparound jacket band on volume 35 of the manga announced a new anime project. The project will be headed by a theatrical film in 2011, as part of an overall effort to adopt the entire manga.
    (Source)
    Looks like they're going to finally finish the berserk anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    Isn't the manga still ongoing though? And if it is it will probbly also count as incomplete similar to Guyver 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    saw the 1st ep of Deadman Wonderland

pretty much makes me remember that the world is *u*ked up and my hatred towards many people
    Calm down, Light. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Boloney View Post
    The stuff that's been going about for another season of berserk isn't actually the follow up to the original anime but one that actually follows the manga story arcs and its undecided if they are going to make a proper series or do them film length like gundam unicorn and hellsing ultimate.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 09:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    I don't know if anyone here is reading it or not, but if you're into Gore-ish anime, you should consider Deadman Wonderland. First episode was launched yesterday. I leave you to your own sources on where to view/download it]
    watched it yesterday and it looks pretty good so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    The stuff that's been going about for another season of berserk isn't actually the follow up to the original anime but one that actually follows the manga story arcs and its undecided if they are going to make a proper series or do them film length like gundam unicorn and hellsing ultimate.[COLOR="red"]
    Sorry to be anal but it's termed an OVA nd is more like 45-60 minutes so more like the average show for adults in america.

---------- Post added 2011-04-18 at 08:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Niyari View Post
    Calm down, Light. :P
    Since i'm being annoying i may as well say this. He has a point you know the worlds fucked up. So are alot of people for that matter.

event scene that made gurren lagann fans wet their pants...

and for those who like gundam oo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YweE5ubcNs8
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-04-19 at 01:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    event scene that made gurren lagann fans wet their pants...

and for those who like gundam oo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YweE5ubcNs8
    This made me think. I wonder what would happen if the Aquarion and Gurren Lagann went at it. Remember now BOTH are super robots and the Aquarion has an Infinite Punch(yes it really is infinite) so that would be fun to see. Oh and i AM taking into account Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and i still say Aquarion would stand a chance trust me if you havn't seen it the Aquarion is pretty damn OP. Though i Guess Zinv/Genbu/Idol would be the best match they are GOD units afterall(and yes they really are idol has the seed of a god implanted in it and it's first use in the series adds ina second gods kid plus it already had god abilities before either addon then Zinv/Genbu can generate lighthak wings the sign of a being STRONGER than a god already and since idol is an upgraded Zinv/Genbu weellll point prove).

i pretty much want to see a Getter Emperor vs TTGL. even tho TTGL is still way bigger Getter Emperor still continually grow.

ya know i might as well let it out... i am strongly annoyed with certain gurren lagann fans that think TTGL is the strongest mecha and say other mecha are nothing against it. to me that like spitting on the robots that i liked...

there are robots that can rival or destroy TTLG

Getter Emeror, Demonbane, Ideon (a Ideon Explosion is so strong it can wipe everything in the universe)

EDIT: plz forgive my angry rant i just had a encounter with a hardcore fanboy...
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-04-19 at 10:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Does anyone else find this extreme accurate?

[Slightly NSFW]

Accurate? Maybe. Enjoyable? Very much so. I feel ashamed I didn't recognize as many shows as I probably should have. (Hellsing, SW, FMA, Haruhi, DBZ, berserk, claymore, Mai Hime...)

10+ Year Old Account
    i pretty much want to see a Getter Emperor vs TTGL. even tho TTGL is still way bigger Getter Emperor still continually grow.

ya know i might as well let it out... i am strongly annoyed with certain gurren lagann fans that think TTGL is the strongest mecha and say other mecha are nothing against it. to me that like spitting on the robots that i liked...

there are robots that can rival or destroy TTLG

Getter Emeror, Demonbane, Ideon (a Ideon Explosion is so strong it can wipe everything in the universe)

EDIT: plz forgive my angry rant i just had a encounter with a hardcore fanboy...
    LOL i know your feelings. I mean Idol from tenchi muyo GXP rips a ship outta hyperspace by punching a hole in space and time and then crushes it with gravitic weapons while just earlier having blocked a planetary bombardment of lasers by using a limited range black hole to absorb them all. Seriously even Gurren Lagann would have trouble with that thing.

Hey guys, sorry if this was mentioned already lately, but Gintama has started again, finally! And it still makes me laugh out loud.

Deleted
    Hi I'm searching for an anime (at least I think it was could be manga though) which is about boy that claims to be a huge lizard transformed into a human by some old wizard that he now searches for. He meets this girl that I think is some sort of "beast tamer" or something and the old wizard is her grandfather or teacher I think that she also searches for.
    In battle the girl can later on temporarly transform parts of the boy's body into his old mosterself.
    Lots of "thinks" and "maybe" but I hope some1 recognizes the serie.

15+ Year Old Account
    My favorites

Ergo Proxy- Short series but it has great CGI and a good storyline.

Cowboy Bebop- Simply one of the best series of all time.

Gun Frontier- Pretty funny stuff. Based in the Old West and the main Character is a Dwarf Samurai.

Claymore- Chicks with Huge swords

.Hack- if you can find it, Multiple series

10+ Year Old Account
    I read through a lot of pages here, but I didn't see anybody mention Saiyuki. As the DVD case says "An action/comedy that just kicks ass"

Ao no Exorcist as I expected fluffed up the anime to make it more appealing which I believe it did. If they continue on like this the anime might actually be better than the manga. The Quality of animation and music is great pluses for the series to. I recommend keeping up with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Ao no Exorcist as I expected fluffed up the anime to make it more appealing which I believe it did. If they continue on like this the anime might actually be better than the manga. The Quality of animation and music is great pluses for the series to. I recommend keeping up with it.
    I recall the animation being pretty decent, soundtrack seemed solid. Might just turn out nicely.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

Deleted
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica final episode(s) airing in 6hour 43minutes my body is probably ready HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Sounds good, will have to pick it up in the future. I don't really like watching ongoing anime, I'm just that kind of nerd ^^; I like to watch series in one sitting. (if they don't happen to be a bajillion episodes long that is...)

Deleted
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH This is killing me Madoka just finished it's final double episode special, and I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SUBS. Plus I can't even visit 4chan /a/ because of the gigantic shitstorm it has caused there and 5 madoka threads on the frontpage and I can't let myself to read the spoilers! egfwqi4euhqnw MADNESS

random video!

EDIT: replace the other vid cause this one is more epic...
    also i dont think this attack was shown in the anime
    Last edited by Shishca; 2011-04-22 at 01:10 AM.