Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Yeah sadly only an arcade version of that game yet. Do want to play as Kuroyukihime on my ps3
    Well they said in the link it's for arcade and home systems so. Other thing that's disheartening is that it's made by Sega so good luck ever getting a translation to leave Japan. Most likely have to import to play it. Love that Sony doesn't region lock their consoles. Looking at you Nintendo!
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-23 at 08:47 PM.

Yowamushi Pedal already catching up with the translated parts of the manga wussa finally something i dont know yet in a bout 2 ep's ^^

Unbreakable Machine-Doll kinda sad it ends after the first season and as it already overtook the manga quite some time ago i will ahve to wait for the story to continue ;< (still a good first season of the anime as long as they continue at some point )

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Yeah sadly only an arcade version of that game yet. Do want to play as Kuroyukihime on my ps3
    Fuck yes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Non Non Biyori - This show is definitely my favourite SoL of the year. GJ-bu was also good, but Non Non is so damn peaceful I just love it. Going to miss this show.

Also this is a pretty amazing cover some /a/non did of the OP.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-12-23 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ah, ok. I still think 300 shrines will be rough, but who knows lol. Since you're going there in the winter and you'll be there for a few months, you might consider giving snowboarding a try. Japan has some of the best snow conditions in the world and it's in the spirit of the winter olympics lol. That and snowboarding is really fun.
    First off, I would like to let you know where I live. Denver, Colorado.

Second off, I've never been snowboarding or skiing in my life.

I actually would have gone for the first time ever with some family and friends this morning but I was too lazy to get up that early.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    First off, I would like to let you know where I live. Denver, Colorado.

Second off, I've never been snowboarding or skiing in my life.

I actually would have gone for the first time ever with some family and friends this morning but I was too lazy to get up that early.
    You live in Colorado and you've never gone snowboarding or at least skiing....

Well, there's always your first time. Tisk tisk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    You live in Colorado and you've never gone snowboarding or at least skiing....

Well, there's always your first time. Tisk tisk though.
    Ya what the hell is wrong with them? You live in Colorado and never went skiing or snowboarding? I went snowboarding but did some stupid shit and broke my leg LOL.

Lol, can't say I've ever broken a leg snowboarding. Though I did when I was younger from dirtbiking lol. Worst thing that's happened to me while snowboarding is my bindings were loose and I fell off a box and banged my leg on the edge. Ended up having to get staples. Went snowboarding the next day though lol.

So the KLK Sound track has been officially leaked. Thank Australia btw for leaking it.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ly...KLK+OST+MP3.7z
    http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=505433 Here is two links I checked both and none have virus. They are legit as I downloaded both to see if they where white noise from all the hype before.
    Last edited by Yami; 2013-12-24 at 05:08 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Started watching Samurai Flamenco, can't believe I didn't pick it up at the start of the season. It's awesome so far. Sucks that I already know the 'big twist', though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Started watching Samurai Flamenco, can't believe I didn't pick it up at the start of the season. It's awesome so far. Sucks that I already know the 'big twist', though.
    Still trying to wonder why it jumped that fast to where it went like wtf are you doing? First you were here and now you are here.

Chelly
    Based Hiroyuki Sawano

Deleted
    I need the track that plays in the ep3 transformation and the ep11 music fight but I can't find it ;__;

Kimi no iru machi (manga): What the fuck is this shit.... I mean really Haruto? Really?

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Kimi no iru machi (manga): What the fuck is this shit.... I mean really Haruto? Really?
    That could be the subtitle for that manga (no idea what happened but I can guess based on the 200 chapters I've read)

Deleted
    I just found out about Kyoukai no Kana Idol Saiban (three mini-episodes that came with the blurays)

Ai = best girl

KLK ost was ok but too much hype on it. I would give it a 8/10 hopefully the 2nd ost that comes out does better.

Deleted
    All this talk about KlK soundtrack reminded me I still don't have the TTGL one. I need ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA on my mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    I need the track that plays in the ep3 transformation and the ep11 music fight but I can't find it ;__;
    They are in there they are just in part of some tracks. Like the Nui theme starts at 4 minuets in on track 17. The episode 3 one is in there too just have to listen for it.