I can't repeat it often enough Log Horizon episodes are just to damn short <,< that attack in the end was interesting wanna know what its all about ;X also seems like Isuzu realizes it now that Rudy is a NPC

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Log Horizon: MrlglRLglRGLGLlglrglglglglrlgrlgrlgl!

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    also seems like Isuzu realizes it now that Rudy is a NPC
    And I thought you would write dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine
    Log Horizon: MrlglRLglRGLGLlglrglglglglrlgrlgrlgl!
    My thoughts as well

Rudys statements are just pure gold!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    And I thought you would write dog.
    "a" instead of "an" misled me as well. :[

? a is correct and an wouldnt be for dog either or am i just confused xD but last i checked NPC starts with 'N' and an is only used for A E I O U xD

also yes the mrglgrlglrglrglrglrlgrl was rather fitting ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    ? a is correct and an wouldnt be for dog either or am i just confused xD but last i checked NPC starts with 'N' and an is only used for A E I O U xD

also yes the mrglgrlglrglrglrglrlgrl was rather fitting ;D
    It's a bit different with abbreviations.

hm kay ;X i am currently thinking of rewatching Log Horizon up to the current episode x.x

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    I think it's a common thing when you're talking about NPCs, to use an. "An NPC" and "A NPC"
    If you just say those out loud, the first one sounds more sensible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    I think it's a common thing when you're talking about NPCs, to use an. "An NPC" and "A NPC"
    If you just say those out loud, the first one sounds more sensible.
    That's because you pronounce it [ɛnpisi](I was always bad with phonetic notation, so cut me some slack if I screwed it up.). In other words, even though it has "n" written in the front, "e" is pronounced.

Deleted
    Well I said it makes more sense, you don't have to go all linguistical wizardry on me, yo. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Well I said it makes more sense, you don't have to go all linguistical wizardry on me, yo. D:
    Well, in all honesty you can apply a simple rule of thumb to 90% of language: if it sounds wrong, it is wrong. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, in all honesty you can apply a simple rule of thumb to 90% of language: if it sounds wrong, it is wrong. ^.^
    Also taking part the fact that Japanese is a phonetic language too. It's written as it's spoken.

15+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - it's over already?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Log Horizon - it's over already?!?!
    Learn moon and go get the LNS! There is going to be 15 volumes of it and so far the Manga has halted production. As it was taking too much time away from the Ln and anime.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Learn moon and go get the LNS! There is going to be 15 volumes of it and so far the Manga has halted production. As it was taking too much time away from the Ln and anime.
    learn moon. yeah that will be easy. also. where the heck do you buy the light novels?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    learn moon. yeah that will be easy. also. where the heck do you buy the light novels?
    CdJapan has everything! If you start now it will take you 150 days! GO GO GO!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Pretty much. That's what I always use for English anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    CdJapan has everything! If you start now it will take you 150 days! GO GO GO!
    unfortunately i don't have that kind of time.

Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda what a good first episode second half wasn't bad either. If you hyped yourself up to the moon for this you might feel a tad disappointed. I didn't really expect much and I was pleasantly surprised. It was a decent episode, a bit slow at parts but overall amusing. If you were expecting fan service this anime doesn't have much at all.

Deleted
    nisekoi subs out