Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    This looks like it might be pretty cool.
    I've fallen for really good looking anime before, please don't let me down again.

))):

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I've fallen for really good looking anime before, please don't let me down again.

))):
    Coppelion was the show that tricked me this season lol.

Trigun is on btw.....
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

yeah it's on cartoon network
    (badlands rumble)

i know i already talked about it today but
    Log Horizon - dat scene where henrietta is petting akatsuki's head. her face is absolutely adorable and made me laugh my ass off.

Chuunibyou Ren PV
    "If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm"

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Chuunibyou Ren PV
    i am ready for it give it to me now! and wtf nibutani black hair ;O

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Pulled an all nighter to finish rewatching last few episodes of Haruhi + rewatch Disappearance. Fell in love with the series all over again.

Now I'm depressed. Would love to see it continued one day...

Mushishi OVA, my body is definitely ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    I'm a Conservative American. I'm not able to peacefully protest my Government without being pepper sprayed. Liberal Democrats control my country and I'm being politically persecuted. Where's my asylum?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >not wanting Kancolle

But it's so new and exciting! And it's getting an anime!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    What Galil means is "Bring touhou doujinshi"
    That is all.
    I don't dislike Kancolle [actually warships are pretty cool] but would be neat to bring something that isn't as mainstream maybe?
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post
    I don't dislike Kancolle [actually warships are pretty cool] but would be neat to bring something that isn't as mainstream maybe?
    Wow, such hipsterism.

Little Busters (and some Clannad spoilers) - This series took a surprising turn for the dark closer to the end, but in typical Key (Clannad etc) style it pulls through to a happy ending. But, the happy ending feels farrrrr better than the magic-ending to Clannad After Story (where I feel like I might've been better off skipping episode 26 and just have ended with the grief of episode 25), it felt more natural/less forced and didn't feel like something from the VN that didn't end up working in the anime.

Monogatari - The contents of Sengoku's wardrobe caught me by surprise, but I enjoyed the way that the situation was resolved in Kaiki's very oddball-but-actually-makes-sense way of doing things. I could really feel the tension where Kaiki could be killed in a split second but he was still choosing to 'deceive' Sengoku and stick to his guns. But... Y U GET KILLED BY DUMB MIDDLE SCHOOLER KAIKI?!?!?!?!?!? Good night sweet prince.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Chuunibyou Ren PV
    Of all the shows airing next season, this is definitely the one I'm most excited for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Monogatari - Y U GET KILLED BY DUMB MIDDLE SCHOOLER KAIKI?!?!?!?!?!?
    Part of me thinks he isn't dead. Certainly doesn't seem like that's something you'd live through, but who knows. But I guess that has more to do with a lot of anime killing off characters and them miraculously coming back from the dead. I'm not sure Monogatari would do that.

I guess now would be a good time to ask. What upcoming shows are everyone the most excited about, excluding sequels?

I guess D-Frag! is the one I'm looking forward to the most, though Wizard Barristers and Noragami also look really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    I guess now would be a good time to ask. What upcoming shows are everyone the most excited about, excluding sequels?

I guess D-Frag! is the one I'm looking forward to the most, though Wizard Barristers and Noragami also look really interesting.
    Space Dandy, it looks like it'll be absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    I'm a Conservative American. I'm not able to peacefully protest my Government without being pepper sprayed. Liberal Democrats control my country and I'm being politically persecuted. Where's my asylum?

Pretty much everything that's airing. I'll give everything a few episodes and decide whether I'll keep watching it.

Nisekoi, Buddy Complex, and Nobunaga the Fool.

Oh, also Sekai Seifuku.

I need this show now. Right now.

The year of the yuri is upon us. Not only does next season have a yuri anime, but the following one does as well. Akuma Riddle. They should just only make yuri anime. I'd be cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I need this show now. Right now.

[video=youtube;mF_rb_npNQE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF_rb_npNQE[video]

The year of the yuri is upon us. Not only does next season have a yuri anime, but the following one does as well. Akuma Riddle. They should just only make yuri anime. I'd be cool with that.
    Want.

Also that song.

- - - Updated - - -

Monogatari Crazy snake god Nadeko blushing is one of the cutest things ever. Who would've thought it would be manga. I thought it would be a shrine to Koyomi. The Kaiki theme orchestral version when they're talking near the half way point is amazing as hell.

Kaiki is easily best character. His ideology, thought process, and way with words blows me away.

His speeches to Araragi are also absolutely brilliant.

GOD THAT KID. FUCK HIM. HE NEEDS TO DIE. FUCKING HELL THAT'S NOT FAIR.

I'm so mad right now. You have no idea.

Also why did I bother looking at the MAL thread after finishing this episode.

MAL worst anime fanbase 0/10.