Deleted
    Yeah my backlog is terribly big as well.
    About 8 episodes behind on Magi and Golden Time, 3 on Log Horizon (a sin, yes, I know), 3 episodes of Arpeggio and Machine-doll, and I still need to get started on Kyousougiga, Little Busters! Refrain, Infinite Stratos and Non Non Biyori.
    *sigh*
    At least I'm not that interested in this season, catching up time go~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    About 8 episodes behind on Magi and Golden Time, 3 on Log Horizon (a sin, yes, I know), 3 episodes of Arpeggio and Machine-doll, and I still need to get started on Kyousougiga, Little Busters! Refrain, Infinite Stratos and Non Non Biyori.
    *sigh*
    Skip IS, unless you're really starved of cute pyjamas Germany.

15+ Year Old Account
    *sigh*
    Honestly, like Caine said, you should just drop IS. it went no where this season. Ichika has shown ZERO Growth (as a person and a pilot) through two season. it's just not worth it anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Skip IS, unless you're really starved of cute pyjamas Germany.
    Was the second season -that- bad..?

Yes, it is -that- terrible. Other than a introducing a couple of new characters, the plot goes almost nowhere and Ichika is still infuriatingly dense and stupid.

Deleted
    Oh well... into the trash it goes then.. >.>

Fucking Ichika

Deleted
    It was. I enjoyed first season greatly. Second season, though, is a complete piece of shit. Ichika is worse than ever, my candidate for top1 worst protagonist this decade; plot went absolutely nowhere, with entire episodes dedicated to showcasing Ichika being a retard; even the girls are getting cringey.

Deleted
    It was. I enjoyed first season greatly. Second season, though, is a complete piece of shit. Ichika is worse than ever, my candidate for top1 worst protagonist this decade; plot went absolutely nowhere, with entire episodes dedicated to showcasing Ichika being a retard; even the girls are getting cringey.
    That's too bad, I really enjoyed the first season. Mainly because of Germany though...

The only reason I actually watched it beyond the first 4 episodes was because I was curious about one of the new characers, Madoka, but despite being introduced already in ep. 5 and appearing multiple times as an important character, aside from her name almost nothing is revealed about her. It is fairly easy to figure out who she is, but it is still annoying.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2014-01-14 at 04:18 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    don't forget that: we still have no idea what "M" has again Chifu and why Ichika has no clue who she is.

and no. Ichika is not the worst protag of the decade. that goes to the beheaded douchebag from School Days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    The only reason I actually watched it beyond the first 4 episodes was because I was curious about one of the new characers, Madoka, but despite being introduced already in ep. 5 and appearing multiple times as an important character, aside from her name almost nothing is revealed about her. It is fairly easy to figure out who she is, but it is still annoying.
    we have no idea: why she is no longer "in the family".
    why she hates chifu.
    etc etc etc. no character development. just that she hates her and thats that.

The second season was a massive disappointment. It had like 2 or 3 good episodes and the rest were just average - mediocre. They never should of tried to have a plot and just did what the first season did, which was a great season.

- - - Updated - - -

I think, at least as far as this thread goes, it's something of a running joke. :P
    Pretty much this lol. While I am enjoying Sakura Trick and it will probably make my top 5 shows for this season, I seriously doubt it will be my favorite. But we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    we have no idea: why she is no longer "in the family".
    why she hates chifu.
    etc etc etc. no character development. just that she hates her and thats that.
    I had several theories about why she hates Chifu, the main one being she feels abandoned in favor of Ichika. I seriously expected at least some explanation in the last episode, but no.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    I had several theories about why she hates Chifu, the main one being she feels abandoned in favor of Ichika. I seriously expected at least some explanation in the last episode, but no.
    i expected a proper ending and some explanations. instead all we got is massive dissapointment.

You could summarize the story of the whole 2nd season in one episode which would be then the lead up to the 3rd ;X if u want you can watch it for the fanservice but i am fairly sure that u can skip it without problems and sitll pick up the 3rd season without missing much

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    You could summarize the story of the whole 2nd season in one episode which would be then the lead up to the 3rd ;X if u want you can watch it for the fanservice but i am fairly sure that u can skip it without problems and sitll pick up the 3rd season without missing much

Spoiling IS is not a sin, but let me use the tags regardless. This is all the character development and plot progression IS2 delivered: There is a terrorist organization targeting ISes for some reason or another. Ichika has a sister named Madoka who hates both him and Chifuyu and is part of the aforementioned organization. Student council president and her sister both got hots for Ichika and join the harem. Japan's sister, the IS genius, has some sort of agenda and works with terrorists on a whim. Ichika visits the mirror-world on the verge of death again and talks with his IS personification. All of this would fit within 2 episodes, no prob.

Also, IS is so useless as a weapon it's incapable of killing unprotected children from an ambush despite firing highly explosive munitions within 2 meters of them(No, they did not deploy their shields or anything. Summoning of IS, partial or complete, only occurred after the some mandatory small talk with the terrorist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spoiling IS is not a sin, but let me use the tags regardless. This is all the character development and plot progression IS2 delivered: There is a terrorist organization targeting ISes for some reason or another. Ichika has a sister named Madoka who hates both him and Chifuyu and is part of the aforementioned organization. Student council president and her sister both got hots for Ichika and join the harem. Japan's sister, the IS genius, has some sort of agenda and works with terrorists on a whim. Ichika visits the mirror-world on the verge of death again and talks with his IS personification. All of this would fit within 2 episodes, no prob.

Also, IS is so useless as a weapon it's incapable of killing unprotected children from an ambush despite firing highly explosive munitions within 2 meters of them(No, they did not deploy their shields or anything. Summoning of IS, partial or complete, only occurred after the some mandatory small talk with the terrorist.
    i'll be honest. my favorite member of his harem now is the student council president. she's just awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    i prefer the girls i like to see making out to be a little bit older...like the legal age of consent.
    Shit no.

Get out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this does it. The first 6 episodes were infuriating enough to watch and I didn't know how I would continue. I'm just done with IS. I don't know how it sells so insanely well.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I don't know how it sells so insanely well.
    oppai .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Shit no.

Get out.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this does it. The first 6 episodes were infuriating enough to watch and I didn't know how I would continue. I'm just done with IS. I don't know how it sells so insanely well.
    it would have been a hell of a lot better if our main protag actually showed any growth as a person and a pilot...hes worse then kirito. GOOD JOB!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    oppai .
    and by that you must be referring to his sister and the assistant home room teacher right? because none of the other girls were that impressive bust wise other then houki and Seto Kaichou (spelling?)

Chelly
    and by that you must be referring to his sister and the assistant home room teacher right? because none of the other girls were that impressive bust wise other then houki and Seto Kaichou (spelling?)
    I don't know man, I haven't watched IS at all. I just know about them big tits from fan comics.