Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    But that's what's so great about Koko. She wouldn't be Koko if she wasn't like that.

Ghost Banri just needs to die.
    Technically Ghost Banri is already dead

Chelly
    Koko worst girl

10+ Year Old Account
    On the Golden Time discussion: It's not like her obsessiveness isn't an obvious character flaw that all of the other characters believe needs fixing or anything. Linda is flawed in her own way too and I doubt Ultrasonic-girl is going to actually get a ship-chance in this story. I'm going to reserve my judgement on Koko until we see how her character develops over the remaining 11 episodes.

Kill la Kill: I love that Ryuoko didn't go full-emo mode like some were expecting to, got straight back on the bike (hurrrrr) again and is well on the way to getting Senketsu back. School Rulebook best weapon. Mako-chan best tourist.

Witchcraft Works: I gotta admit it's kinda funny watching a male MC being treated like a proper Damsel in Distress, carried on the shoulder of his female would-be-kidnapper. Still too much plot background hidden to know what to expect from this show yet, but it's certainly fun and the ED is great.

Pilot's Love Song: I don't think that there are any anime character archetypes that piss me off more than the elitist rich kid type, I hope to see more rich kid ownage in the future! This upcoming tragic dogfight spoiled by episode 1's opening is casting a huge shadow over the current events though.

Got Nourin/Yuri-fun-times/Log Horizon/Nisekoi/Setokai all hitting in the next 24-36 hours... too much win in a single time-frame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Witchcraft Works: I gotta admit it's kinda funny watching a male MC being treated like a proper Damsel in Distress, carried on the shoulder of his female would-be-kidnapper. Still too much plot background hidden to know what to expect from this show yet, but it's certainly fun and the ED is great.
    It'd be nice if they would explain things at a faster pace but I think the fun nature to the show kinda counter-acts it, or at least makes it less of an issue.

Also Kill la Kill 14 related; http://i.imgur.com/EHsik8N.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc7ba4bd9e7f; 2014-01-17 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Also Kill la Kill 14 related; http://i.imgur.com/EHsik8N.jpg
    From the "reminded me of" series.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The fuck. What's that from?

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    It'd be nice if they would explain things at a faster pace but I think the fun nature to the show kinda counter-acts it, or at least makes it less of an issue.
    As it goes with all Manga adaptions that get turned into a anime they expect you to have read the manga. There is only so much they can show in a anime that came from a manga so they have to leave a lot of stuff out to get as much possible in within that 24 min time frame. The manga is translated up to 25 chapters so far. 5 chapters haven't been translated yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Also the Pv for the next episode of LH is out and we get to see more action and also some political talk again as well YAY!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    The fuck. What's that from?
    Inukami, comedy just as awesome as retarded. Sorta similar to Seto no Hanayome in atmosphere, though not THAT good.

I've got a few more screens saved from it. ^.^

Inukami, comedy just as awesome as retarded. Sorta similar to Seto no Hanayome in atmosphere, though not THAT good.

You are weird for saving those!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...nga-gets-anime

Yuri anime short announced for April.

Why isn't it April yet...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    You are weird for saving those!
    C'mon, they're glorious!

I forgot that one. I started watching it a long time ago but never finished it. Well, it's next on my list now.

C'mon, they're glorious!
    Glorious indeed but still weird. I'd rather play a game driving a tank and shooting a loli dressed as godzilla that breaths fire.

Deleted
    Glorious indeed but still weird. I'd rather play a game driving a tank and shooting a loli dressed as godzilla that breaths fire.
    Been there, done that

=)

Deleted
    Somehow I managed to read it "loli that breathes godzillas" at first. Fuck, that IS glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Koko worst girl
    pls don't do this to my heart Dal-sensei......

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Been there, done that

=)
    Japan is just crazy isn't it? At first I was just done with the internet when I found out about the game then a few seconds later came back and then downloaded the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    pls don't do this to my heart Dal-sensei......
    Am I weird for having a dog named Koko and it's spelled the same way instead of the generic coco?

- - - Updated - - -

Best song!

Deleted
    Japan is just crazy isn't it? At first I was just done with the internet when I found out about the game then a few seconds later came back and then downloaded the game.
    Japan is basically the home of most weird shit around. Game was damn cute, just a bit short.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Japan is basically the home of most weird shit around. Game was damn cute, just a bit short.
    Ya I know that first hand even tried a candy called black black here it has caffeine in it and is minty flavored. Also their privacy laws are so strict if just up and left everything you had in Japan and left your wife the police legally couldn't tell your wife where you went. Even if they know where you went.

Deleted
    Nourin ep2: I feel my sanity is slowly slipping away... AND I LOVE IT Seriously, what the hell? WHAT? THE? HELL? Ah well, at least we got a lesson in pantsuology. Also, Ringo is damn cute. ED has nice visuals