Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Nourin ep2: I feel my sanity is slowly slipping away... AND I LOVE IT Seriously, what the hell? WHAT? THE? HELL? Ah well, at least we got a lesson in pantsuology. Also, Ringo is damn cute. ED has nice visuals
    Sensei best girl!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Sensei best girl!

Nope. She's cute, but nobody can beat that emotionless face of Ringo. AND she has SMALL BOOBS to boot. Also, dat permablush.
    Ringo wo tabetai!

Japan is basically the home of most weird shit around. Game was damn cute, just a bit short.
    My Google-fu has failed me. Can anyone possibly link to this game you speak of?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    My Google-fu has failed me. Can anyone possibly link to this game you speak of?
    sent PM with link (because DLsite = not exactly kids friendly). To those who wanna google-fu by themselves, it's RJ117559

I wasn't under the impression it was an H-game...

Deleted
    I wasn't under the impression it was an H-game...
    It's from Japan =)

It's from Japan =)
    Touché.

/10chars

Touché.

/10chars
    Most pc games I have noticed in Japan are mostly Eroge or H games. The other games that have a lower rating are for either handheld or console. Since pc's in Japan are really expensive.

Most pc games I have noticed in Japan are mostly Eroge or H games. The other games that have a lower rating are for either handheld or console. Since pc's in Japan are really expensive.
    Well, yeah, but some of them are just light on the adult themes.

And then there's games where you drive tanks up giant loli *ahem*.

They should lower Pc prices in Japan so we get more good RPG's for Pc ;D havin to buy them all for my 3ds sucks xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Well, yeah, but some of them are just light on the adult themes.

And then there's games where you drive tanks up giant loli *ahem*.
    Then there are games where you walk in on your Imouto that is in the bathtub and get in with her. She then proceeds to hit you till you get out. You also can hit her back though too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    They should lower Pc prices in Japan so we get more good RPG's for Pc ;D havin to buy them all for my 3ds sucks xD
    Ya they really should but I doubt they will. The shittiest internet here is actually much better then USA internet and that is saying something.

Then there are games where you walk in on your Imouto that is in the bathtub and get in with her. She then proceeds to hit you till you get out. You also can hit her back though too.
    But why would you do that?

Hit her, that is.

But why would you do that?

Hit her, that is.
    I honestly don't know.

15+ Year Old Account
    rpgs are sadly the only game type that i normally play (with the side of zelda, which some consider an rpg, some don't). fire emblem, pokemon, etc are all up my alley.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    rpgs are sadly the only game type that i normally play (with the side of zelda, which some consider an rpg, some don't). fire emblem, pokemon, etc are all up my alley.
    Ya I play a lot of JRPGs since I got my Vita. Zelda should be considered a rpg since you are playing as the role of Link. Whoever doesn't think it's a rpg is stupid.

Have to agree on RPG's beeing best genre ;P i rly like my games with deep story and interesting stat/talent distribution the deeper and complexer the better (also got a mail from amazon today seems like millenium girl finally arrived in europe should arrive tuesday here <3)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    too many people these days are all about the FPS games. never understood the appeal.

It's all about the RPGs with VN style story! Although I've slowly been getting more and more disinterested with actual gameplay and just feel like reading the stories. I'll probably have to play the new Persona game when it comes out, though.

Ya I play a lot of JRPGs since I got my Vita. Zelda should be considered a rpg since you are playing as the role of Link. Whoever doesn't think it's a rpg is stupid.
    You play a role in nearly every game, doesn't make Half-Life an RPG even if you're the role of Gordon Freeman. My personal definition of RPG is some sort of character growth in the form of leveling up, stat increases, etc. Zelda is action/adventure to me with minor RPG elements in the form of new items and hearts constantly making you stronger.

Not a diss to Zelda, as it's one of the best game series ever made.
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2014-01-17 at 09:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    It's all about the RPGs with VN style story! Although I've slowly been getting more and more disinterested with actual gameplay and just feel like reading the stories. I'll probably have to play the new Persona game when it comes out, though.

You play a role in nearly every game, doesn't make Half-Life an RPG even if you're the role of Gordon Freeman. My personal definition of RPG is some sort of character growth in the form of leveling up, stat increases, etc. Zelda is action/adventure to me with minor RPG elements in the form of new items and hearts constantly making you stronger.

Not a diss to Zelda, as it's one of the best game series ever made.
    zelda has, much like rpgs, interchangeable gear, stat increasing (health and magic in most cases,), gear upgrading (predominately your main weapon, but as seen in OoT, your gear even can be upgraded (hook/longshot; silver/gold gauntlets, the diving scales) and dungeons. it does indeed have many elements of rpgs.

and i agree, OoT is still to date one of my favorite games ever made. i still have a nintendo 64 just for this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nourin - This episode was hilarious, especially the second half. The part where glasses guy was making a speech about panties had me laughing out loud.

So far I think this might be tied with D-Frag! for my favourite anime of the season. I wouldn't say they are amazing or anything, it's just that this season is pretty terrible in general.