10+ Year Old Account
    Nagi - OH MY GOD THAT ENDING. He's awake he's awake he's awake. YES. How the hell can she breathe? I saw the ena start hitting her, I wonder if the Sea God is starting to make all humans now be able to live in the sea or if it's because her mother is from the sea.

When she fell in the ocean I wonder if it was finally time for someone to actually die in the show, but I really didn't want it to be Miuna. When the thing fell I was almost certain that Hikari was crushed or something. I wonder if the show is ever going to have actual death in it or not though.

This show has gotten so exciting.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nagi no Asukara - Another awesome episode. For a second I thought Kaname was going to come and help Miuna; didn't expect that she would be able to breath. Kaname coming back next episode will be interesting to see.

Really love this show. I didn't put it on my list of the top 10 shows of last year, but now I definitely would.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-01-23 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I hope you're not surprised some eating may or may not be involved to a lesser or bigger extent in story revolving around a humanity vs monsters war. ;P
    I know it seems like a harmless comment and you certainly had no ill will, but if a main character is eaten at some point then the impact won't be anywhere near where it would be had I not been anticipating it. Hopefully the connections my mind is making are wrong, and it ends up being something else, but I'd still like to be 100% blind and make no connections at all aside from what the game tells me. I haven't even seen the beta yet, aside from vague silhouettes, so I didn't even know they had mouths.

I'll probably refrain from posting again about it until I'm finished. Really enjoying it now, and don't want to risk even the smallest hints at what might be coming. I know you didn't mean any harm, but it's still frustrating for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Samurai Flamenco - This episode. The twist about all the heroes coming to save the day was funny, but the end with MC's brother appearing made me burst out in laughter.

Honestly I don't even care whether or not it gets serious again. The way things just keep getting even more crazy is hilarious, and really entertaining.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gin no Saji - Embarrassed Mikage was perfect. Was smiling so much, didn't expect that. Overall really good episode, probably my favourite so far.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-01-23 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Screw my backlog I'm watching this show immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    <snip>
    Jesus christ, only series that could make me watch a risky video like that at work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    My EXACT reaction to that gif. And hell, that was a good decision. For some reason "sudden fiancée appearance" is one of my favourite tropes as far as comedy/SoL goes, and this one is hilarious.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post

Jesus christ, only series that could make me watch a risky video like that at work.
    about the only thing that i don't like the about mikakunin is the fact that hakuya (whom the show is named about) doesn't even seem to be a main character, he takes a backseat to all 3 females.

Golden Time Ep 15 - Fuck ghost Banri. I'm so tired of his character and he's ruining this show. He's such a stupid addition to the show and it would so much better off without him. And it looks like something's about to go down next episode based off that preview, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    about the only thing that i don't like the about mikakunin is the fact that hakuya (whom the show is named about) doesn't even seem to be a main character, he takes a backseat to all 3 females.
    That'll probably change when it gets more plot driven in a couple of episodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That'll probably change when it gets more plot driven in a couple of episodes.
    In all honesty, I'm very fine with his attitude in the series. He's about 265352513 times better than the standard aloof, stupid, bonehead, annoying piece of shit MC those kinds of comedies tend to have. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    NOW WITH SOUND AND MUSIC

10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty, I'm very fine with his attitude in the series. He's about 265352513 times better than the standard aloof, stupid, bonehead, annoying piece of shit MC those kinds of comedies tend to have. -.-
    Oh, I never said his attitude was bad. He's fucking awesome.

It's just he'll probably be most in the spotlight once the plot gets rolling.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/8...shino-18-Scale

IT IS MINE. ALL MINE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Now to wait until the end of July to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/8...shino-18-Scale

IT IS MINE. ALL MINE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Now to wait until the end of July to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/images/cms/news/70726/besj484ciaavmf1.jpg-large.jpeg[IMG]
    So did you preorder the figure? and also wtf is up with the picture!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    So did you preorder the figure? and also wtf is up with the picture!
    Yup.

Terrible live action shot of one of the Titans in the upcoming SnK movie.

It looks terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Golden Time - Ghost Banri literally saves everyone's life. Ghost Banri confirmed for best Banri.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Golden Time - Ghost Banri literally saves everyone's life. Ghost Banri confirmed for best Banri.
    He's the reason they were even put in danger to begin with. Ghost Banri confirmed for god awful character who should have never been apart of the show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    He's the reason they were even put in danger to begin with. Ghost Banri confirmed for god awful character who should have never been apart of the show.
    What are you even talking about? I've heard people saying that he is the reason there was so much traffic/it rained/they met at the wrong place, but that is completely stupid. He had nothing to do with that; it's not like he is some god or some shit, there is no way he could control that.

15+ Year Old Account
    i have no issues with him like that, i just wish he was, as zatheyll said, more in the spotlight. it is completely stolen by mashiro and benio right now.