pilot anime nice episode and i wouldnt be suprised to see the silver haired guy at some point saying something along the lines welcome back my liege ;D also big spoiler who would have thought that claire is nina viento i didnt see that comming at all

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Those noses! Also the plot is based off a card game as well.
    And now I've lost interest. Don't like the idea of it being based around cards. I'll give it a try of course, but my expectations are much lower now. Which in a way is good I suppose.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    And now I've lost interest. Don't like the idea of it being based around cards. I'll give it a try of course, but my expectations are much lower now. Which in a way is good I suppose.
    I think he meant it as the storyline is from a card game rather than the storyline is based around a card game in the anime. I could be wrong though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh, I'm excited. PV doesn't tell us much of anything (aside from giving the vibe that it's going to have a much different feel from the works you listed), but I love Okada's work.
    It seems like an extremely strange turn from Okada's other works. All of them being drama/SoL. This looks more horror.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...d-wixoss-anime Here is mroe about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    I think he meant it as the storyline is from a card game rather than the storyline is based around a card game in the anime. I could be wrong though.
    I don't know what to think about this at all anime about girls caught in dangerous game. The game is either one being made around the anime or the other way around.The toy and game maker Takara Tomy is also announcing that it will launch WIXOSS (pronounced like "wi-cross") in April. So I don't know what is going on with it really. Is it something to market their game to get people to buy it or what?

10+ Year Old Account
    The one doing the show hasn't failed us yet, so I trust the show will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The one doing the show hasn't failed us yet, so I trust the show will be good.
    That's not the issue I am having it's who the director is and all those people. They don't have a very good track record.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    That's not the issue I am having it's who the director is and all those people. They don't have a very good track record.
    Director: Takuya Sato

-Good: InuBoku SS(setting), Steins;Gate(directing)
    -Bad: Fate/SN(series comp)

Doesn't seem bad to me.

Series Composition: Mari Okada

-Good: AKB0048(series comp), AnoHana(script), Gosick(series comp), Hanasaku Iroha(series comp), Nagi no Asukara(series comp), Sakurasou(series comp), Toradora!(series comp), Zetsuen no Tempest(series comp)
    -Bad: Fate/SN(script)

Seems amazing to me.

Character Designer: Kyuta Sakai

-Did Higurashi, Jinrui, Rozen Maiden, Sakura Trick, Sankarea, Steins;Gate, and Strawberry Panic character designs

Not like it matters much anyways though.

Music: Maiko Iuchi

-Did AnoNatsu, Railgun, Index, and Tokyo Ravens

All good.

I still don't see anything wrong on any of them except for the blemish that is Fate/SN.

Chelly
    I still don't see anything wrong on any of them except for the blemish that is Fate/SN.
    LIKE I SAID ON STEAM, the director has pacing issues with shows over 12 episodes. Sakurasou, Fate/Stay Night etc had pacing issues.

Director: Takuya Sato

-Good: InuBoku SS(setting), Steins;Gate(directing)
    -Bad: Fate/SN(series comp)

Doesn't seem bad to me.

Series Composition: Mari Okada

-Good: AKB0048(series comp), AnoHana(script), Gosick(series comp), Hanasaku Iroha(series comp), Nagi no Asukara(series comp), Sakurasou(series comp), Toradora!(series comp), Zetsuen no Tempest(series comp)
    -Bad: Fate/SN(script)

Seems amazing to me.

Character Designer: Kyuta Sakai

-Did Higurashi, Jinrui, Rozen Maiden, Sakura Trick, Sankarea, Steins;Gate, and Strawberry Panic character designs

Not like it matters much anyways though.

Music: Maiko Iuchi

-Did AnoNatsu, Railgun, Index, and Tokyo Ravens

All good.

You also forgot these as well Sato's work is either really well-organized and adapted (Steins;Gate), or it doesn't work at all (NieA_7, CodeE, many parts of Ichigo Marshmellow).
    And Okada Mari's work is either really well-dramatized and heart-wrenching (AnoHana, Gosick, AKB0048, Hanasaku Iroha) or overly dramatized and over-the-top (Black Rock Shooter TV series, Fractale, parts of Aquarion Evol). Two great minds with an equal amount of flawed potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    LIKE I SAID ON STEAM, the director has pacing issues with shows over 12 episodes. Sakurasou, Fate/Stay Night etc had pacing issues.
    You mean the series compositioner.

Gosick didn't have terrible pacing, neither did Hanasaku Iroha or Nagi no Asukara. I watched Toradora a pretty long time ago, but I don't remember anything really terrible with it.

Zetsuen no Tempest had probably the worst pacing issues, or not. It's kind of strange because the second half of the show is so radically different from the first half that I don't know how I'd put it.

Sakurasou I'll agree with.

Chelly
    You mean the series compositioner.
    Yes whatever

Gosick didn't have terrible pacing, neither did Hanasaku Iroha or Nagi no Asukara. I watched Toradora a pretty long time ago, but I don't remember anything really terrible with it.

Zetsuen no Tempest had probably the worst pacing issues, or not. It's kind of strange because the second half of the show is so radically different from the first half that I don't know how I'd put it.

Sakurasou I'll agree with.
    Gosick might've not had awful pacing, but the plot was all over the place. It was quite annoying to watch after a while.
    That and Kujo's constant "VIKTORIKAAAAAAA!"

Pilot Ep 4 - This show is shaping up to be pretty good. This episode especially. My favorite so far. And what a twist. I definitely would never of expected that.

Finished Muv-Luv Alternative. Holy fuck.

Those of you who haven't read it yet should probably go fix that.

Wasn't able to watch anything since sunday. But on the WIXOSS thingy: I will definitively give it a try.

Hope, desire, greed. A dangerous game.
    Game, Psychological

Caught my interest. Depends on the execution, but the setting has a lot of potential. In addition, I almost feel like the 'Drama' tag is missing. I might be wrong here, but if this turns out to be what I expect it to be, then it will have quite a few emotional moments.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Finished Muv-Luv Alternative. Holy fuck.

Those of you who haven't read it yet should probably go fix that.
    One hell of a ride, eh? ^.^

Chelly
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...eres-fall-2014
    Fate/stay night anime animated by ufotable will begin airing on Japanese television this fall.
    Pls can't wait

15+ Year Old Account
    So some Fate/Stay Night adaption info was released.

What is guaranteed is that the anime will have original content not in the VN. Saber, Rin and Shirou will have different clothing, or something, in addition to their regular. Saber's will likely look like her blazer from Fate/Zero. Nasu has apparently written the original content. It will have more of a serious feel similar to Fate/Zero.

It's not going to be any route in particular. It will follow Fate/Zero's story.

Frankly I don't know if I'm happy about the news. I would have just preferred a perfect adaption. It still has a lot of potential, especially if Nasu wrote the original content, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Frankly I don't know if I'm happy about the news. I would have just preferred a perfect adaption.
    On one hand, yeah. On the other, though - Fate/Stay Night is a direct sequel to Fate/Zero in this case and there is no way any of the routes would be truly fit as a continuation.
    If it took Fate Sakura gets completely abandoned, her story from Fate/Zero is left without conclusion - or with the worst possible conclusion depending on how you interpret her absence. The same problem with UBW, plus Saber's story gets similar conclusion-less treatment. And if it's Heaven's Feel... Well, it's probably the closest one to a reasonable conclusion to all plot threads, but Saber gets the fucked over as bad as Sakura in other options, and midway through at that.

What is suitable in a VN where your decisions shape the story is not a good route for an anime that's supposed to follow on and conclude Fate/Zero.