Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    #1 isn't actually the real reason. Kaiki was in love with Kanbaru's mother. He promised to her in the past that he would take care of her if anything happened. It doesn't really have to do anything with Gaen.
    I see, I never remembered/knew that.

Sorry to interrupt the current conversation, but I'm loving all the Nichijou love in here. \o/

Pretty pleased with Nisekoi so far, and working on Bakemonogatari. I can see why SHAFT is so acclaimed.

15+ Year Old Account
    F/HA is 100%, and it isn't machine translation this time.

Pretty cool. Wonder how long it is going to take to validate everything, though. Hopefully we see it released by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    F/HA is 100%, and it isn't machine translation this time.

Pretty cool. Wonder how long it is going to take to validate everything, though. Hopefully we see it released by the end of the year.
    There's an all ages vita release with voices coming out at some point, and there's already talk about recording the voices and modding them into the PC version (like with realta nua). Would be a much longer wait for that, though.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    There's an all ages vita release with voices coming out at some point, and there's already talk about recording the voices and modding them into the PC version (like with realta nua). Would be a much longer wait for that, though.
    So 3-4 years then. If we're lucky.
    1-2 years tops for them to validate everything. Hope it won't take longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Don't even know who those characters are. I'm assuming they show up later in the show? I haven't read the manga.
    Yes, they show up later.
    Tachibana is mischievous deredere girl.
    Tsugumi is guy-like girl with rad as fuck hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    yes

wow pls no
    Ruri is better, Ruri needs love
    Ruri is kind of nice but why not Tsugumi.
    She has moe blushing and shit going on.
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2014-02-03 at 03:11 PM.

Started watching Black Lagoon finally and I'm 7 episodes in. Pretty good so far. But damn is that ED ominous. Makes me think something awful is going to happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    So, that newest Space Dandy episode. Anyone here seen it? I dropped the show but I have been hearing good things about the recent episode. Been wondering if it was worth picking back up.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Ruri is kind of nice buy why not Tsugumi.
    She has moe blushing and shit going on.
    Bit way too tsun. Not sayin she's bad tho, she just ain't no Tachibana.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-02-03 at 07:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Time - Dad best. I have no words. He needs to be in this show full time. I can understand the shock though. It doesn't seem like what happened was that big of a deal, but falling asleep at the wheel is one of the most dangerous things a person could ever do and having others in the car means you hold their lives in your hands. Just a few more seconds and they could have fully smashed into the rail and all of them would've died. So I can definitely see the trauma knowing that could cause and all the legalities you have to go through despite only small injuries.

Noragami - This show has easily become one of my favorite of the season. The perfect humor alongside the progressively darker story (silly me thinking this was a comedy) is a perfect match, and having Araragi's voice tops it off. Plus that sexy OP and ED. I expect some death in this show sooner or later.

Sekai Seifuku - Least favorite episode, and I thought the last one was silly/stupid but this just tops it. By no means am I going to drop it but this episode wasn't funny in the slightest.

Nisekoi - These faces, 10/10 all day. Kirisaki still best.

Deleted
    Bit way too tsun. Not sayin she's bad tho, she just ain't no Tachibana.
    Fair enough.
    Isn't Kirisaki even more tsun though?
    More tsun meaning worse

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Fair enough.
    Isn't Kirisaki even more tsun though?
    More tsun meaning worse
    Yeah kind of? Tsugumi is kinda a lot more tsun than dere imo. Kirisaki kinda switched and is more dere than tsun lately in the manga. Either way, that's why I'm eagerly awaiting for Zath's change of opinion on her.
    (once she goes full on tsundere for a while later on. Currently only tsun-barely-dere)

Idk, I need to re-read it. Don't really remember much between chapter ~15-95.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-02-03 at 03:19 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah kind of? Tsugumi is kinda a lot more tsun than dere imo. Kirisaki kinda switched and is more dere than tsun lately in the manga. Either way, that's why I'm eagerly awaiting for Zath's change of opinion on her.
    (once she goes full on tsundere for a while later on. Currently only tsun-barely-dere)

Idk, I need to re-read it. Don't really remember much between chapter ~15-95.
    Well, I'd rather put it as "unaware of own feelings", but I guess that's what tsundere is. I just like her since she's kind of badass, yet cute at random times.
    Kirisaki seems more like a generic tsundere than anything else, but that might just be me. Then again, Onadera's imouto is even worse.
    Even though she's getting some character development now in the manga.

@Chapter 15-95:
    ~50 is when they discover things like that they all have a key for his locket, and about the book etc.
    Everything up till ~105 is just pointless filler situations, except the introduction of Haru and Paula, and Tachibana's friend. (lel)
    Can't say that I remember much either, should probably re-read it

pilot anime episode felt way to short can't wait for the next one.. also i kinda expected claires background xD but lets see how this all develops

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quick question to anyone currently watching Hunter X hunter 2011. How many episodes remains until this Arc ends. Personally would prefer to wait till this arc ends to keep watching as I tried the week by week thing but I just would it far less enjoyable then going from episode to episode

Deleted
    Space Dandy: Right in the feels man. Didn't expect them to pull a serious episode like this. Adelie was adorable. Those pouty faces >.<
    D-Frag: It goes 'tsun tsun' when the Takao class cruiser fires her main guns...whoops, wrong anime. But Takao's Tsundere towards the MC is damn cute, exactly the right mixture of tsun and dere. Also: Funabori.... waifu-sensors tingling! Oh, and epic sensei is epic.

blahblatokenblahblah

15+ Year Old Account

Full version of Nagi no Asukara OP2 out. I'm not sure I like that Miuna's talking is still in it (kinda ruins the flow) but still love it much more than the first OP.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-02-03 at 11:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    D-frag! - had a teacher like that once. best year of my life. Takao officially best girl in harem.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    D-frag! - had a teacher like that once. best year of my life. Takao officially best girl in harem.
    Takao isn't best girl Funabori is so best girl it hurts!