Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    #44 / #43 ★ (1,639 pt) Witchcraft Works Anime of the season right here YAY!
    #67 / #63 ★ (1,283 pt) Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
    Best 2 shows in the number 1 and number 2 slot!
    Woop woop WCW. Now if FFF would get their ass into gear and sub it faster I could watch it!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kamisama no Inai OVA is out, if anyone ever finished watching that show.
    Sweet, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen Udongein Inaba View Post
    Why would you not finish that show.
    It was pretty cool.
    I love the show but to be honest everything after the first 3 episodes were meh (excluding maybe the last arc). I mean if I were just counting the first three episodes I would say it is my AOTY, it's just that the quality really didn't stay throughout.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    I love the show but to be honest everything after the first 3 episodes were meh (excluding maybe the last arc). I mean if I were just counting the first three episodes I would say it is my AOTY, it's just that the quality really didn't stay throughout.
    Yeah I didn't expect her dad to die

That was kind of dissapointment.
    Would've been much cooler if her dad was alive and traveled with the group
    The story went in a bit of a random direction too... but it was still pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wizard Barristers - haven't watched the episode released just now, but after catching up on 3 and 4 just last night, I gotta say that the series is starting to show some potential. Episode 1 started off somewhat weak but it's only been going up from there to the point where I actually enjoyed episodes 3 and 4 quite a bit. I'm just hoping that it will keep this upward pace and not fizzle out, but with the direction that the plot is heading it seems unlikely to me unless they screw it up/run out of moneyz.

KLK Ep 17 - That ending was just beautiful. I expected something like that was going to happen, but not quite in that fashion. But damn am I glad it played out how it did. So good.

http://i.imgur.com/pVYiqbt.gif (spoilers)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mikakunin - Just saw the last two episodes. The story changed so dramatically all of a sudden and I absolutely love it. I'm guessing the guys in the clan are all dogs and the girls in the clan are all cats. Loli seems like a cat to me along with her miku mother.

Also, her mother was one GIANT Hayate no Gotoku reference. Wondering if it was even the same VA. As soon as I first saw her mother get lost I got super excited.

This show is easily one of the best of the season, definitely not what it seems at first glance, and the animation it stellar.

Chu2Koi2 - Why is Pillow-sempai so amazing.

Magi - This episode was easily the best so far, I'm thinking of re watching it. At first I was scared something was going to go wrong and we wouldn't get the big reveal we were hoping for and he somehow lost his Magi powers making this show all of a sudden pure shit but how wrong I was. They just slightly held it off to make the reveal even BETTER. That entire thing was so good, especially the black veins slowly overtaking Aladdin. Next episode is going to be insane.

This is the best method yet I've seen of upping a persons powers from something really weak. Looking back, Aladdin was insanely weak all through season 1 and the first half of season 2. He could barely do anything and anyone could defeat him. Ugo was his main source of power. The method of sealing away his powers and training at a Magic School like that and being powerful as a magician even without his special Magi powers then finally bringing them back and showing the power super multiplied was extremely well done.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-02-10 at 05:12 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Kamisama OVA - I want a second season so fucking bad. Holy shit.

The OVA is split into three parts, essentially making three short episodes. One is a fan service hot spring episode. The second has Alis and Hamburger. And the third is about Hamburger's past. Jesus when Hamburger showed up in the second one I nearly shit my pants. Fucking hell.

The world building in the show is just so damn good. I would kill for an prequel of Hamburger's past, or even just a sequel with Ai and Co. travelling to other parts of the world. I just want to see more. God dammit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hemoglobin View Post
    <snip>
    Gasp! Think of the children!
    Last edited by Radio; 2014-02-10 at 07:23 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    [video=youtube;7zxf_e2RJLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxf_e2RJLU[video]
    And when I posted a video of a Russian swinging his D in circles to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme I got reprimanded. Where's the justice?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    And when I posted a video of a Russian swinging his D in circles to the Pirates of the Caribbean theme I got reprimanded. Where's the justice?!
    Different crowd in this thread maybe? We are used to lewd here.

Chelly
    I googled it a while back with his name and this came up. If it has any relation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yato-no-kami
    Don't really see any connection atm. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

So many great ones, but only the best get my vote.

ARENA 04: [Yusa Emi] Noire Aoyama Nanami Mikasa Ackerman Yuigahama Yui [Roromiya Karuta]
    wow no Aoyama, this betrail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Yukine is his sword, Yukine is afraid of the dark beyond that I ain't got jack shit.

What Fate/ series sucked/didn't suck? I intend to watch it and it'll be nice to know if I need to tough out a rough patch or not.
    Last edited by mmoc7ba4bd9e7f; 2014-02-10 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Yukine is his sword, Yukine is afraid of the dark beyond that I ain't got jack shit.

What Fate/ series sucked/didn't suck? I intend to watch it and it'll be nice to know if I need to tough out a rough patch or not.
    Fate/Stay Night anime is terrible and the Unlimited Blade Works movie is just a bunch of animated fights for the VN fans - don't watch it if you have not read the source material.

Everything else is brilliant. Fate/Stay Night is one of best VNs there are, Fate/Zero is awesome, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia apparently lives up to the precedesor.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Shit forgot about that guy. That makes sense now.

And what Caine said. Don't watch the Stay Night anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    [video=youtube;7zxf_e2RJLU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxf_e2RJLU[video]
    Absolutely vile. I don't even know you anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

wow no Aoyama, this betrail
    Okay yes she is my favorite Sakurasou easily but Emi and Karuta....

- - - Updated - - -

Shit forgot about that guy. That makes sense now.

And what Caine said. Don't watch the Stay Night anime.
    How do you forget about best shota of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

NewTypes top 10 of March:

TOP 10 Male:
    1. Araragi Koyomi - ( Monogatari Series)
    2. Kira Yamato - (Gundam SEED)
    3. Kaiki - (Monogatari Series)
    4. Aladdin - ( Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic)
    5. Kirito - ( Sword Art Online)
    6. Eren Yeager - (Shingeki no Kyojin)
    7. Lelouch Lamperouge - (Code Geass)
    8. Oda Nobunaga - (Nobunaga the Fool)
    9. Shiroe - ( Log Horizon)
    10. Producer - ( The iDOLM@STER アイドルマスター)

TOP 10 Female:
    1. Haruka Amami - (The iDOLM@STER)
    2. Chihaya Kirisagi - (The iDOLM@STER)
    3. Mikasa Ackerman - (Shingeki no Kyojin)
    4. Saber - (Fate/stay night)
    5. Sonico - (Super Sonico The Animation)
    6. Yayoi Takatsuki - (The iDOLM@STER)
    7. Akemi Homura - (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
    8. Himeragi Yukina - ( Strike the Blood)
    9. Asuna - (Sword Art Online)
    10. Oshino Shinobu - (Monogatari Series)

TOP 10 Series;
    1. The iDOLM@STER
    2. Kill la Kill
    3. Gundam Build Fighters
    4. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
    5. Strike the Blood
    6. Nobunaga the Fool
    7. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    8. Sword Art Online
    9. Nagi no Asukara
    10. Noragami

Of course Arararararararagi is 1st, and happy Kaiki is getting the attention he deserves. Aladdin topping both Eren and Kirito is great, and Shiroe is getting some good popularity.

A lot of the female top 10 are bigger names from last seasons, but idolmaster could be making a strong presence because of the new movie.

Kill la Kill as popular as ever, and it seems Nippon likes Strike the Index. No clue why people actually like Nobunaga the Fool, probably because it's so crazy and makes no sense, but happy that Nagi no Asukara and Noragami are up there.

They should really limit these lists to stuff currently airing, or at least from the past 2-3 seasons. Lelouch is on the top 10 male pretty much every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Japan and their love of idol anime; I'll never understand it.
    Have you seen the new Magi yet?

Have you seen the new Magi yet?
    Yes. Shit was lost. When Alladin took off his jewel and nothing changed I was a little mad to say the least. First they teased us when Alladin was dueling Titus and now this. It was too much lol. Then he went boss mode and all was redeemed. Amazing episode. These last few episodes should be great. I can't wait to see Alibaba meet Alladin and for him to fight with whatever new training he has. Then there's Morgiana! So hyped for these last episodes.

15+ Year Old Account
    SAO getting beat out by Strike the Blood makes me happy, i like StB a lot.