10+ Year Old Account
    didn't know dragon one was even becoming an anime, forgot about it once I caught up to the current chapter probably over a year ago ><

Looking forward to more Mushishi, of course. I don't really recognize anything else, though.

Black Bullet probably had the most interesting synopsis, but it's another Kaji Yuki main character.

I'll probably just wait until everybody's suddenly talking about X amazing show, and go ahead and start it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    if it's fairy tail without filler it has like 30 episodes less thats still 150 episodes till something new will happen ,<
    Also how can u hvae manga backlog? i read atleast 70 different mangas and always catch up no problem (i take about 1-2m per chapter(20 pages))
    Pretty easy when Jojo has 8 volumes and 109 issues of the manga out so far It also has about 300 to 400 pages. Highschool dxd Has about the same or more. Also job takes a lot of my time and video games and watching anime!

15+ Year Old Account
    New anime original Mecha show airing in 2014. Going to be made by A-1 Pictures and TROYCA (new company formed by Fate/Zero director). Will be written by Urobuchi.

Has a potential to be really good. Wasn't that big a fan of Psycho Pass or Gargantia (though Urobuchi only wrote like two episodes for that), but Urobuchi is still very good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    So like... Dragon Ball Kai... I guess?
    Purple Popo.

What video games? i can't find any good games atm (currently playing mostly LoL and MC) also i have currently free time between semester in university so i have lots of time^^ also are u talking about the Highschool DxD manga? it dosent has many chapters o_O
    Also the next good game i see comming will be Banished which gets released this tuesday can't wait for that one.

Zvezda such a cliffhanger how much i hate that ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

What video games? i can't find any good games atm (currently playing mostly LoL and MC) also i have currently free time between semester in university so i have lots of time^^ also are u talking about the Highschool DxD manga? it dosent has many chapters o_O
    Also the next good game i see comming will be Banished which gets released this tuesday can't wait for that one.

I was talking more about the Light novels but there is also the manga to read as well. Light novel has about 16 volumes. Manga just started recently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Purple Popo.
    Black Popo was obviously racist.

Nah I'm busy catching up to Akame ga Kiru atm
    And by Video Games I mean Bravely Default/League of Legends.

Do you want to add me in Bravely Default? we can uplink our characters to each other :X (got lots of jobs at 14)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 5 Shows From This Season
    1 - Noragami
    2 - Chu2Koi Ren
    3 - Nisekoi
    4 - Mikakunin
    5 - Inari, Konkon

Top 5 Carry Overs From Last Season
    1 - Magi
    1.5 - Magi
    2 - Nagi no Asukara
    3 - Log Horizon
    4 - Kill la Kill
    5 - Tokyo Ravens

S-sorry Zath I j-just want to be friends :c
    Friends is okay.

No romantic advances though.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I also use VLC.
    BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What do you use?
    CCCP. It's the only good video player with all appropriate codecs there are. MPC has some issues, but using CCCP (Which uses MPC-HC) and having all the codecs and bug fixes makes it THE best player, and there is absolutely no reason not to use it.

VLC has terrible playback issues and can destroy quality. Subtitles sometimes also don't render properly using VLC.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    honestly though i got to ask, how popular is the series in japan? i know we absolutely love it over here, but how is it honestly doing over there?
    Anything that premiers on a primetime NHK slot is going to be popular no matter what way you spin it. It's like having a TV show like Pawn Stars on at primetime, people who watch TV are just going to watch it. (Which is why Pawn Stars is so fucking popular)

This'll generate interest in the LN's which will lead to far more sales. Plus a young adult novel series like Log Horizon would probably get promotional value at bookstores leading to more sales than the average manga/cliche LN.

can we flag caine for trolling since hes off topic? =P

anyways. what anime are people looking forward to for spring season?
    Mekaku City Actors

Black Bullet

Date A Live II

Love Live S2

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    I think Neregates chart is much better, the one Meteoria linked.

Stupid "Twitch plays pokémon" distracting me from anime/manga...
    That thing is so great. I wasted an hour watching them.

Nah I'm busy catching up to Akame ga Kiru atm
    How are you liking it?

Newest chapter is fucking best.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I think Neregates chart is much better, the one Meteoria linked.
    So do I, but it isn't really up to date right now. More shows has been announced in the past month.

10+ Year Old Account
    So do I, but it isn't really up to date right now. More shows has been announced in the past month.
    Was supposed to get an update this weekend, so today or tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Day late, but here ya go.

10+ Year Old Account
    zath that one is just wrong lol

Deleted
    Someone perma ban Zatheyll, that was just low.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    New anime original Mecha show airing in 2014. Going to be made by A-1 Pictures and TROYCA (new company formed by Fate/Zero director). Will be written by Urobuchi.

Has a potential to be really good. Wasn't that big a fan of Psycho Pass or Gargantia (though Urobuchi only wrote like two episodes for that), but Urobuchi is still very good.
    Oo, I wonder if it'll be similar to Demonbane. Definitely excited, especially since the Demonbane anime was apparently poorly done (never watched it, only read the VN)

Deleted
    Imocho:

Wasn't as good as last episode, but the acting part was funny. Also, that one dude and his imouto make a nice lulz-duo. Laughed at the dream within a dream sequence

15+ Year Old Account
    someone is still watching imocho?

Deleted
    someone is still watching imocho?
    DFC kuroneko-lookalike who is forced into a chastity belt and has loads of sexy things happening to her... why would I drop it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    Someone perma ban Zatheyll, that was just low.
    I have Rem to protect me. :3

I would have Dal but Dal quit. ;_;

Deleted
    Does this get updated for every season?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    CCCP. It's the only good video player with all appropriate codecs there are. MPC has some issues, but using CCCP (Which uses MPC-HC) and having all the codecs and bug fixes makes it THE best player, and there is absolutely no reason not to use it.

VLC has terrible playback issues and can destroy quality. Subtitles sometimes also don't render properly using VLC.
    I googled CCCP a while ago and now again and.. is it this?

Odd logo to have...

Edit: I just realized it's a joke. Lol. I was so confused at first so I just dismissed it lol. I'll give it a try and see how it is since I don't feel like downloading it now. ;_;