Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    dat Nisekoi episode was so damn good nothing else to say ;O
    Agreed.

Want moar reveals

This is why Minori will never win in Log Horizon look at her likes and also seems she is a bit creepy with liking shiroes eyes.
    http://imgur.com/IgaEvIP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    This is why Minori will never win in Log Horizon look at her likes and also seems she is a bit creepy with liking shiroes eyes.
    http://imgur.com/IgaEvIP
    the fact that she is probably 10 years his junior is enough reason for her to lose imho. there is a word for a girl like her. jailbait.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    the fact that she is probably 10 years his junior is enough reason for her to lose imho. there is a word for a girl like her. jailbait.
    Yet they are in a world that has no rules. So I see no reason why it's not possible. Adventures can already have sex with the landers by force and not get in trouble with the super OP guards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yet they are in a world that has no rules. So I see no reason why it's not possible. Adventures can already have sex with the landers by force and not get in trouble with the super OP guards.
    some of us around here still have morals, even if we do like the loli ninja (shes age legal damnit!).

some of us around here still have morals, even if we do like the loli ninja (shes age legal damnit!).
    Well under Japan's law age of consent is 13 so there is that.

Deleted
    Well, morals are different for different people, especially in places where they aren't (or not as strongly) enforced

Well under Japan's law age of consent is 13 so there is that.
    Only on the national level, on the prefectural level it's way higher (nearly?) everywhere.

Deleted
    Who needs morals when you have waifus
    P.S. Legal age in Japan is 13

15+ Year Old Account
    well regardless of the legal age of consent and difference in morals based on locals, Akatsuki is still the better pick than Minori, and frankly speaking, it isn't even a competition. Akatsuki won from the onset.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Well, morals are different for different people, especially in places where they aren't (or not as strongly) enforced

Only on the national level, on the prefectural level it's way higher (nearly?) everywhere.
    Well to marry in Japan for women is 16 to marry for men it's 18. But yet you are right age of consent in Japan ranges from 13 to 18, depending on jurisdiction,
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-03-08 at 07:34 PM.

Deleted
    well regardless of the legal age of consent and difference in morals based on locals, Akatsuki is still the better pick than Minori, and frankly speaking, it isn't even a competition. Akatsuki won from the onset.
    That goes without saying. But if the loli-ninja hadn't backstabbed my heart already, I'd hit Minori instead =)

(nothing against Henrietta, but she's not even remotely on my radar)
    Last edited by mmoc30052307fd; 2014-03-08 at 07:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    That goes without saying. But if the loli-ninja hadn't backstabbed my heart already, I'd hit Minori instead =)

(nothing against Henrietta, but she's not even remotely on my radar)
    she just has the best rack, that's all.

She has nothing compared to a new contender soon to arrive against the Shiroebowl!

Deleted
    Paiotsu are just useless meat anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Paiotsu are just useless meat anyways.
    i forget who said it, but they are filled with the hopes and dreams of men!

Deleted
    Furano pls

From the authors notes about LH Mamare said thisWell, Mamare practically told us that a Shiroe x Akatsuki end is confirmed. Which is pretty understandable as they are both two very flawed and socially awkward people that are both trying to shake off the baggage they carried with them in the real world.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the authors notes about LH Mamare said thisWell, Mamare practically told us that a Shiroe x Akatsuki end is confirmed. Which is pretty understandable as they are both two very flawed and socially awkward people that are both trying to shake off the baggage they carried with them in the real world.
    so when does shiroe finally start to understand simple feelings then? because he is utterly oblivious right now to akatsuki. (or hell, any girl, but akatsuki is trying the hardest).