Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    Where in the manga is that part anyway? All I can find is Hiyori mentioning it, but that appears to be some time after the event.
    I can't for the life of me remember where it happened in the manga. I would need to read that chapter again that happened in episode 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I can't for the life of me remember where it happened in the manga. I would need to read that chapter again that happened in episode 10.
    In chapter 12, she finds a mask on the floor and recognize it from when Nora attacked her on New Year's, which she mentions to Yato. Apparently she never told him about that earlier either, so I guess something must have happened to distract them from it, which could be what is happening in the anime now.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2014-03-14 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    In chapter 12, she finds a mask on the floor and recognize it from when Nora attacked her on New Year's, which she mentions to Yato. Apparently she never told him about that earlier either, so I guess something must have happened to distract them from it, which could be what is happening in the anime now.
    Well the way episode 10 ended isn't what's happening in the manga though. The anime veered off course of what the manga said. You see a ball of light or whatever nora had in her hand which was the memories that Hiyori had of yato as soon as that scene ends you see her still walking around During new years in her yakoto and meet up with Yato and them. She doesn't remember who they are at all. So in the manga the ties were never severed as nora couldn't cut them.
    Also might want to spoiler what you wrote as well.

Deleted
    >KLK is out
    >New SSD arrives for my laptop so I have to format and reinstall windows on the new one
    fuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    >KLK is out
    >New SSD arrives for my laptop so I have to format and reinstall windows on the new one
    fuk.
    Damn that sucks!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisen View Post
    >KLK is out
    fuk.
    get wrecked skreb

Quote Originally Posted by slomo View Post
    Dito. I finally got my collectors edition today (EU yay -.-). I am prepared!
    If by prepared, you mean prepared to die, then yes. =D

I totally thought I'd be a badass and crush this game after getting platinum in DS/DkS, but no, I'm getting my ass handed to me. It really is all about learning everything about the game (enemy spawn points, attack patterns), just like the first two. I cheated a bit in the other games and used guides a bit too much, so I'm making sure to limit my guide usage to misc item info this time. Lots more fun being completely blind, having no idea what the next boss will even look like (or which fog he's behind)

Deleted
    It was totally planned (top-right, klk 22 spoilers kinda)

Well the way episode 10 ended isn't what's happening in the manga though. The anime veered off course of what the manga said. You see a ball of light or whatever nora had in her hand which was the memories that Hiyori had of yato as soon as that scene ends you see her still walking around During new years in her yakoto and meet up with Yato and them. She doesn't remember who they are at all. So in the manga the ties were never severed as nora couldn't cut them.
    Also might want to spoiler what you wrote as well.
    I think it can still go either way, who knows what will happen. Let's just hope for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    It was totally planned (top-right, klk 22 spoilers kinda)
    Course it was(n't), that's why Ioti still had his Goku uniform.

Side note, Tsumugu totally fucking told by satsuki earlier in that scene.

Deleted
    Damn that sucks!
    Oh well, at least I have an excuse not to do programming homework in the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    get wrecked skreb
    pls sutoppu u r mekn me crie

don't you have holidays that u have to do homework? ;D i still have free till 31.3

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    don't you have holidays that u have to do homework? ;D i still have free till 31.3
    Nope, but I have one week off after next week, since I have no tests (lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...coming-in-july

I know a few people don't like it here but Gun Gale Online might be good

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post

Ya most of us know that it's coming out soon some are looking forward too it. Can't wait for trap x kirito! Thanks for the heads up though.

15+ Year Old Account

most of us don't like it. but the gun gale online arc will be worth watching. easily the best story arc so far. not that it says much.

most people will probably watch it
    then complain about it

15+ Year Old Account
    Strike the Blood - says next arc is going to be titled "akatsuki's Kingdom". anime original arc that deviates from the LN?

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Strike the Blood - says next arc is going to be titled "akatsuki's Kingdom". anime original arc that deviates from the LN?
    I haven't watched the anime yet to see if it has deviated from the Ln thus far.

So a discussion on /a/ so far says they might cram all of vol 7 into 2 episodes hopefully they don't and it leads to a teaser of vol 7 to make you buy the source material. If that is the case this would be a better out come. Mini fillerarc based on the sidestory.

Looks like it has been confirmed that the last 2 episodes will be about the side story and not vol 7 thank god!
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-03-14 at 10:07 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't watched the anime yet to see if it has deviated from the Ln thus far.
    so far each of the first 6 story arcs has been named after(and thus as far as i can guess) followed the LN story arc.