15+ Year Old Account
    i gotta start saving up money to make a good solid desktop. my laptop is showing its age.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    [video=youtube;hD8jV7-ypdo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD8jV7-ypdo[video]

aw yiss
    Like I knew that wasn't going to happen it get a s2. I called it last time I saw it when I was at the last Comiket!

Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    i gotta start saving up money to make a good solid desktop. my laptop is showing its age.
    my desktop would cost at the current price about 900€ and if you change the gfc card from a 560ti the the 8780 radeon you can play everything on ultra with over 100fps ^^ (only the ati card due to teh shader and tress fx stuff) as long as we dont get dx12 ati will be a little bit ahead of nvidia for gaming ,X)

also i dont mind Free getting a 2nd season wasnt amazing but wasnt bad either ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Like I knew that wasn't going to happen it get a s2. I called it last time I saw it when I was at the last Comiket!
    S2 was basically guaranteed seeing as it said 'See you next summer' at the end of the first season.

Hanamonogatari cast

Kanbaru Suruga - Miyuki Sawashiro
    Numachi Rouka - Kana Asumi
    Kanbaru Tooe - Michiko Neya

- - - Updated - - -

New Selector Infected WIXOSS PV

I like the character designs other then that the PV isnt showing much xD but it could be good depending on the story ,P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    A bit late, but to answer your question: The MC is an extremely good gamer, which is pretty useful in a world where everything is decided by games. He doesn't have any experience with girls though, being a hikikomori and all. He is also incredibly anthropophobic when separated from his sister, despite his usually self-confident behavior. He is also very adept at reading people.

So no, he is neither dense nor weak, and as far as I know he earns his harem through his proficiency with games.
    So Btooom!

Happy LH is getting a S2. The Scrub Horizon arc kinda did in the hype for me that I had at the beginning with loving Mamare so much, but with that over I've gained more and more hype and realized Mamare can deliver.

Time to watch the last episode.

Final episode of LH was pretty decent and I think it ended well with the second season in mind. Overall the show was nothing special, but it was an enjoyable watch. I think it would of been a lot better had those kids not been characters, though. The show would of been a lot better off without them.

And woo, my 400th completed entry on MAL.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.moetron.com/2014/03/22/dr...ime-announced/

New anime of a Nitro+ VN. This makes me interested already.

The story also looks very unique.

Well the sales for Log Horizon is averaging at 3941 at the moment. So for a government funded anime to do that well is amazing.

Rewatching SnK throws up some old questions... when exactly did Eren's father give him the key and the injections they never saw each other again after the first city did fall but at the same time in a flash back he is talking about the fall of the first wall xD did his father simply knew what Reiner and Bertholt are going to do? and what exactly is in the basement <,< the Manga isnt released often enough x.x

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Final Mekaku character CM

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    So Btooom!
    I'm not too familiar with Btooom! but I really wouldn't compare the two, they are too different.

Even in games you can't compare the two one is simply good at Btoom while the other one is a prodigiy in all games and No Game no Life kinda has two Mc's the brother and sister are kinda double Mc's ^^ takling about NgNl hypes me even more for the anime x,x need new season now

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    I'm not too familiar with Btooom! but I really wouldn't compare the two, they are too different.
    Well, Btooom! is about a hikikomori being forced onto an island that's very similar to his online game that he's the champion of where he has to fight just like in the game except in a life or death scenario.

The opening sequence of LH this episode made me squee.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-03-22 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Well, Btooom! is about a hikikomori being forced onto an island that's very similar to his online game that he's the champion of where he has to fight just like in the game except in a life or death scenario.
    Yeah, they are too different. In No Game No Life, the siblings are the record holders in countless games, and are more or less an urban legend as no one knows who they are. And they are essentially invited to another world where everything can be decided by simple games, card games, chess, guessing games, anything. I can't say much more though, as that would be spoilers.

Deleted
    Damn, leaving Nagi no Asukara for a semi-marathon I just finished was a good decision. Nice story, beautiful artwork and animation, very good soundtrack and prime marathon-potential.

Well since S2 of LH has been confirmed there is one character in the LN that will make LH a lot more funnier but I can't say anymore or that would be a spoiler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - Kinda wish Marves was more humiliated before he left. Ah well. One thing I'm really liking is we're finding out a lot of stuff Shiroe knows that we don't know in all the research he's been doing these past few episodes. It's kind of a nice change having stuff the MC knows that the watchers don't. Gives the character more depth.

Also that he actually thinks about her proposal instead of instantly turning it away like a "righteous" MC (worst type) would do and then gives a good reason to turn the proposal down.

I wonder what type of villain she'll turn out to be.

FUCK. WHAT'S THE NEXT GOAL. I NEED TO KNOW. I NEED. TO KNOW. AND WHERE IS HE GOING. (Pls no spoil)

Also, I don't know what to think about the one guy in the library. He looks malicious, but I want to think of him as a good character.

Great end to the season.

Imagine a Nobunagun setting except instead of aliens they would be fighting other e-gene holders in a Tournament style fight. Think that would be any good?