I loved Ergo Proxy's so much I went to check in on the band. Loved it a lot too.

God dammit guys. Now I have to add Ergo Proxy to the backlog.

Tell a lie, it was already in there, I just forgot about it.

I actually didn't particularly like Ergo Proxy much at first because it was pretty confusing and a bit slow paced (specially in the middle episodes...) but when I finished everything, it all just crashed down and I had a realization of what everything had happened and enjoyed it. It was actually quite weird and had a lot of mixed feelings for it. It's a solid anime but probably hard to get in to?

I feel like rewatching it again now...

get ready for dark and edgy show of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I actually didn't particularly like Ergo Proxy much at first because it was pretty confusing and a bit slow paced (specially in the middle episodes...) but when I finished everything, it all just crashed down and I had a realization of what everything had happened and enjoyed it. It was actually quite weird and had a lot of mixed feelings for it. It's a solid anime but probably hard to get in to?

I feel like rewatching it again now...
    I loved it a lot right from the start - but I guess the fact I like this sort of confusing, hard to understand anime helped.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Sony has come to save the day, and defeat the Facebook overlords. They are the true saviours that will allow us to be with our waifu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Sony has come to save the day, and defeat the Facebook overlords. They are the true saviours that will allow us to be with our waifu.
    thank you sony!

Give this 10-15 years and it will be good, another 10 and I will be able to afford one. ^.^
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Praise be the Sony heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sZYMmsd.png]
    My reaction perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    MAGI MAGI MAGI ------- THAT WAS AMAZING.
    Ahem. Normally I wouldn't do this but.
    HOLYYYYYYYYYYY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is it next week yet?
    Please tell me it's next week.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I didn't get one, but I sent you one. 0.o

Also maybe it's harder for me because I only have 113k damage and 267k health.

Note to self: If Adria so much as touches you, you die.

WHELP.
    If you're struggling on Adria, you're fucked for Malthael lol, Adria's damage is pleb-tier compared to Malth's. I did the last few bits + Malth on Expert and it was still rough. I think I had ~150k dps and 3m toughness when I did him too, yet wiped 2 times as a monk. Now that I've been 70 for a bit though, my dps is 460k and my toughness is 5.5m... >.>

You thought that this post would not be a shitpost, but it was written by I, Radio!

MyWeeabooList

anyone have pics of adult Kon from the anime?

" I'll tell you the ultimate secret of magic. Any cunt could do it." - John Constantine

Keyboard Turner
    Kleftis #1911 if you want some brute force deeps or some DH in D3 *900kdeeps* XD

Dat Magi /droooool

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Godrobe it is.
    ~ "Crying is a luxury I cannot afford." ~

get ready for dark and edgy show of the season

Urban landscape at night. My dick is diamonds.

That is seriously my favorite thing in anime. It's weird I know, but an urban landscape setting, especially at night is the best thing ever.

I'm way too excited.

Let's see if it's good edgy (Guilty Crown) (not including worst arc) or bad edgy (Deadman Wonderland).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Now that I've been 70 for a bit though, my dps is 460k and my toughness is 5.5m... >.>
    Jesus.

I had to go down to Expert to defeat her, but went right back up to Master afterwards. After watching everyone under the moon passing me up because I was so stubborn and wanted to explore every square inch of every dungeon and face every mob pack and realizing it was taking me (literally) 7-8 hours to get to the next checkpoint (that damn swamp) I realized I was tearing myself apart and now all I care about is beating the Act.