Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Not only is that skin lame, it's freakin rumble lol.
    This x2
    I really don't like it...

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmon View Post
    This x2
    I really don't like it...
    Ya I lost my hype for it when I saw it. Nothing of it says TTGL at all. He only says one line.

Selector Infected 1 - Not sure how I feel about the whole card game theme, but we shall see. It was a decent first episode.

- - - Updated - - -

http://http://www.crunchyroll.com/an...t-announcement

Remember when everyone was saying this was a April fools?
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...llege-syllabus

wixxos seems to be better then z/x ignition atleast but not sure if i am going to keep it^^ can't they make another card anime like CCS if it has to be an anime about cards <,<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    77.4%

hurry plz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosh King View Post
    Ya I lost my hype for it when I saw it. Nothing of it says TTGL at all. He only says one line.
    Same. If you're gonna make a reference skin make it well or don't make it at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nagi no Asukara - Not much to say other than that I liked the ending. The scene with Hikari in the graveyard of ojoshi-sama was pretty amazing. As was the backstory with the Sea God; Uroko's little moment where he admitted he loved the original ojoshi-sama was great.

Although I was kinda hoping for a depressing Miuna end, I'm still entirely fine with a happy ending. Not even mad that Manaka still won the Hikari, either. I thought she was annoying in the first cour, but in the second half she definitely improved and actually became likeable.

Anyway, the series was probably my AOTS for Fall. It started off rather mediocre, but the second half was fucking fantastic. Sayu x Kaname OTP as always.

My only gripe about the series is Tsumugu. He is by far the worst character in the series.

selector infected - First episode was actually pretty good. And it looks like it could end up being really interesting, depending on how it plays out. I'm pretty sure the Grandma is going to end up being behind the card game, or at least having a part in its creation.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-04-03 at 11:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    selector infected - First episode was actually pretty good. And it looks like it could end up being really interesting, depending on how it plays out. I'm pretty sure the Grandma is going to end up being behind the card game, or at least having a part in its creation.
    IDK to be honest. On one hand first ep was not bad, and the creepy imagery is promising. On the other, it's a CCG anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    The other sub-forums on this board really remind me of why I love this thread sometimes. Yawn @ internet arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    The other sub-forums on this board really remind me of why I love this thread sometimes. Yawn @ internet arguments.
    we rarely argue. that is nice indeed. we might harrass people every now and then, but its all in good fun (like me and shadow going back and forth about tohsaka/loli ninja).

Chelly
    Koe no katachi and Mahou Tsukai no Yome anime adaption when

Don't disappoint me nipponland.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Koe no katachi and Mahou Tsukai no Yome anime adaption when

Don't disappoint me nipponland.
    Give Mahou Tsukai no Yome 2-3 yers. It's awesome thus far, but it barely has started.

What I want to see is Assassination Classroom. Land of the Rising Sun, where is the glorious octopus?!

Don't give a shit about card games, but Infector looked like it had suffering. Should I watch Y or N?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Don't give a shit about card games, but Infector looked like it had suffering. Should I watch Y or N?
    First ep is promising, but it is a CCG anime. I'll remain sceptical until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Give Mahou Tsukai no Yome 2-3 yers. It's awesome thus far, but it barely has started.

What I want to see is Assassination Classroom. Land of the Rising Sun, where is the glorious octopus?!
    Well he for sure is creepy in the game he is in! He is also fun as fuck to play!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Yeah I want Ass Class anime adaption too.

Koe no Katachi though man, it could easily become the next After Story in terms of popularity and sadness. also no magic bullshit in it like in Clannad

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonon View Post
    Yeah I want Ass Class anime adaption too.

Koe no Katachi though man, it could easily become the next After Story in terms of popularity and sadness. also no magic bullshit in it like in Clannad
    never heard of either of those.
    >.>

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofHarts View Post
    never heard of either of those.
    >.>
    Fix it
    https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=94116
    It's on several manga uploading sites and pretty damn popular.