10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    I've touched the Halo franchise for a maximum of one hour in my life!
    It's actually really good (1-3), and I'm not big on FPS's. Mainly because of the story and how unique it was, at least back then.

Koe no Katachi 34 - Fuuck yes. Next week the entire chapter will be in color. Is this a dream come true? IS IT? Long haired guy is easily best. I'm so happy he did that. He's my favorite character now, hands down.

New season of RomCom/OregaIru/Yahari announced.

Halo 3 multiplayer with all my friends back in high school was some of the most fun I've had. So many custom games. Few video games have ever even come close to how good that was. Only 2 actually. Runescape and WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Halo 3 multiplayer with all my friends back in high school was some of the most fun I've had. So many custom games. Few video games have ever even come close to how good that was. Only 2 actually. Runescape and WoW.
    Those three are so true it hurts.

- - - Updated - - -

So here are two of my biggest dreams -

1. Taking someone who's super pampered and rich and showing them around the cheap places like McD's and dollar scoops and the like (places they've never been) but they have to be excited because they've been closed off from it their entire life OR someone who lives in a technologically insufficient place like Africa and showing them the marvels of the first world.

and

2. Taking someone super innocent and corrupting their minds with anime and the outside world.

I'm a terrible person. Though I bet most of you share these dreams in one way or another.

(Oh, and this came to me while doing catch-up on Nisekoi)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm a terrible person. Though I bet most of you share these dreams in one way or another.

I don't think I'm alone when I say this, but no, I've never been interested in doing that lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Custom games were amazing, and definitely the best thing about Halo 3. So much time was spent just playing in massive custom game lobbies with friends. Honestly, some of my favourite gaming memories were during that time. Doubt I'll ever experience anything like it again.

1. Taking someone who's super pampered and rich and showing them around the cheap places like McD's and dollar scoops and the like (places they've never been) but they have to be excited because they've been closed off from it their entire life

Not going to lie, I too share that first dream.

You're not a terrible person, you just have some problems. But so does everyone. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Not going to lie, I too share that first dream.
    It's counterpart would be great too. Imagine taking someone who's been starving most of their lives and seeing the awe on their face as you take them to amusement parks, the theater, ice skating rinks, fast food joints, etc.

Though the first part is one of the reasons I love Chitoge so much.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2014-04-16 at 04:41 AM.

Black Bullet Ep 2 - MASSIVE improvement from the shitty first episode. I really liked this episode I'm glad to see it actually become good.

So here are two of my biggest dreams -

1. Taking someone who's super pampered and rich and showing them around the cheap places like McD's and dollar scoops and the like (places they've never been) but they have to be excited because they've been closed off from it their entire life OR someone who lives in a technologically insufficient place like Africa and showing them the marvels of the first world.

and

2. Taking someone super innocent and corrupting their minds with anime and the outside world.

(Oh, and this came to me while doing catch-up on Nisekoi)
    Question with dream 1 do they go back to their original lives after or do they stay with you?

It's counterpart would be great too. Imagine taking someone who's been starving most of their lives and seeing the awe on their face as you take them to amusement parks, the theater, ice skating rinks, fast food joints, etc.
    I'm a terrible person.
    Please.

My dream is to save someone's life one day. Then I would feel like I've accomplished something meaningful in my life. That's pretty much it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Question with dream 1 do they go back to their original lives after or do they stay with you?
    Stay with you, obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Please.

My dream is to save someone's life one day. Then I would feel like I've accomplished something meaningful in my life. That's pretty much it.
    You're... so... moe......

Stay with you, obviously.
    I would choose this one then someone who lives in a technologically insufficient place like Africa and showing them the marvels of the first world.

You're... so... moe......

He's the innocent and pure maiden you can corrupt to fulfill your dream.

- - - Updated - - -

I just realized who Grading is. He's Saika Totsuka.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't feel worthy.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://mystoryyourbeats.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-comedy-wa-machigatteiru-08_03.jpg?w=625&h=351[IMG]
    He is more of a Honoka from Witch Craft works.
    Spoilerish if you haven't seen it yet. http://puu.sh/8aDQ9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    If we wanted to be the edgiest anime group ever we'd all switch to Akuma no Riddle avatars or something.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://mystoryyourbeats.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/yahari-ore-no-seishun-love-comedy-wa-machigatteiru-08_03.jpg?w=625&h=351
    Spoilerish if you haven't seen it yet. http://puu.sh/8aDQ9.jpg
    Either works, tbh.

W-well... I'm not nearly as good-looking as those two, though... I think...

I had a question about Genshiken S1E5. The president of the club with those creepy eyes blackmailed Kasukabe into joining the club. It's implied that he had footage of her doing something in the club and Kasukabe even says she was careful to make sure no one knew what it was she was doing. So what was she doing? I must be forgetting something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nisekoi - So is new girl the favorite that everyone was talking about when the anime first started?

Oh my god I see why now. NEXT EPISODE WHEN.

- - - Updated - - -

I had a question about Genshiken S1E5. The president of the club with those creepy eyes blackmailed Kasukabe into joining the club. It's implied that he had footage of her doing something in the club and Kasukabe even says she was careful to make sure no one knew what it was she was doing. So what was she doing? I must be forgetting something.
    Oh gosh I wish I could remember. I haven't seen it for 9 months now. I doubt it's something important, just some side stuff not on screen like fapping to doujins or something. Club President is fucking best though. He's always there. Watching You. Always.

Forever.