Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I really like the animation in this, especially after the first treasure room.
    Also I fell in love with the detective girl after that scene!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    manga, written by author of elfen lied and nonono.
    Hm, is the translation far behind on it or something? I am asking because the OP of the anime shows a witch who debuted in latest translated chapter - up till now I thought it was a sign that the show was going to go anime original heavy at some point. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hm, is the translation far behind on it or something? I am asking because the OP of the anime shows a witch who debuted in latest translated chapter - up till now I thought it was a sign that the show was going to go anime original heavy at some point. >.>
    Well the raw has 97 chapters out so the translations for the manga is so fucking far behind it's stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Well the raw has 97 chapters out so the translations for the manga is so fucking far behind it's stupid.
    That explains a lot, thanks. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah but i still would have waited a tad longer tbh as anime is only 13 episodes.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    yeah but i still would have waited a tad longer tbh as anime is only 13 episodes.
    I would have too but sadly that isn't how business works over there.

I really hope the pointing out of his stamina wasn't for nothing and comes into play later

Deleted
    I really hope the pointing out of his stamina wasn't for nothing and comes into play later
    I bet it's going to get down to something along the lines of "I will be the brain, he will be the brawn".

I bet it's going to get down to something along the lines of "I will be the brain, he will be the brawn".
    So essentially Watson. He's already sassy enough.

Willing to get his shoulder dislocated to cop a feel!

Deleted
    He's one of the few MCs that truly deserve a harem.

I feel like the way the MC of Nanana is, he is easier to sympathize with, though, rather than being some harem god.

You know, apart from the "lives in a haunted apartment on a treasure island"-thing.

Nanana is first class as well. Don't really want to rank those two, but if I had to I'd call it superior.
    Yeah. Nanananananananananananananananana is very good, so far. Can't wait for more!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Shit. I loved S2, but that still sounds better then what we got.
    Agreed. I loved both seasons, but I think that would've been better, even without him.

He wasn't suppose to live past the first episode of s2 Lelouch crucified that part was suppose to be in the first episode.
    He was meant to die from the very beginning. Okouchi and Taniguchi said so in one the the cast commentaries.
    Even so, it might've been better. Besides, I think we all knew, even if we didn't want to admit it, that Lelouch was going to die in the end anyways.

Doesn't stop me from crying errytiem ;~;

I love her, but I think I like Nanana more.

Ghost girl who is eternally bound to your room, loves video games, and all you need to do is give her some pudding? Yes please!

Yep. Can't wait to see how much further they take it with that.

Also, was so excited for brown loli... Was so saddened when trap was revealed.

Eh. Doesn't matter, had sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I feel like the way the MC of Nanana is, he is easier to sympathize with, though, rather than being some harem god.

You know, apart from the "lives in a haunted apartment on a treasure island"-thing.
    But doesn't everyone live in a haunted apartment on a treasure island-thing? or any I the only one?

I would be too, Nanana is pretty good-looking.

He's one of the few MCs that truly deserve a harem.
    Yeah, at least he does something. Most of those harem MCs just sit there and girls flock to them for no reason other than plot. And plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

Agreed.

Who said I didn't live in a haunted apartment on a treasure island, though? Maybe I do :P

Deleted
    Katanagatari epi 7 - Rofl. I laughed so much at the part where we where showed, by that dude with a mask saying 'unconcealed', how Nanami kill all those people on the temple. It was really nice.

The fighting scene with Shichika and his siter was pretty good, imo. Not really done in a normal way, so to speak, but it was pretty damn good either way, I was just glad that it didn't end when Shichika took out the sword off his sister's body.

This episode was really great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Ghost girl who is eternally bound to your room, loves video games, and all you need to do is give her some pudding? Yes please!
    You prolly need to get more than some pudding so she lets YOU feel the pudding tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    You prolly need to get more than some pudding so she lets YOU feel the pudding tho
    I don't think chloroform works on ghosts. :/

Stranger things have happened to ghosts

Deleted
    I was thinking of something more consensual for a change. Besides, a girl who can decide when she is corporeal and when not is rather hard to molest.^^