Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    as one persona 4 anime wasn't enough.
    Yeah, milking it a bit too much now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    "Marmalade muffin"?

Oh my god, that's too fucking cute!

No tsundere can be bad, by the way! All tsunderes are best deres!

What's that from?
    Persona 4: Golden.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...apan-this-july

At least she's voiced by Kana Hanazawa.

15+ Year Old Account
    Side-note, looking through and I saw a picture that gave me an idea, and this is purely for Sesto: [URL]http://deluscar.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/fate-stay-night-full-1152981.jpg[/URL]
    Fate/zero story with Kiritsugu summoning Archer instead of Saber. Would be completely badass.
    It would definitely be interesting to see. The only question is how Archer would react.

Like Caine said, Archer would be motivated to kill Kiritsugu to prevent him from ever becoming a Counter Guaridan. But, really, would Archer be able to do that? Even during the 5th war he seemed less inclined to straight-out kill anyone (by anyone, I mean like Saber/Rin/Ilya) except himself. Would he be able to kill Kiritsugu: his saviour; the man who's dream he had dedicated his entire life to fulfill? Although Archer is clearly a changed man compared to Shirou, he still spent his entire life feeling guilty about being the only one saved in the fire... so if the time came, would he be able to kill the man who had granted him that chance at life? It would make an interesting dilemma.

Besides, there are always alternatives to killing Kiritsugu. Like destroying the contents of the Grail instead of the lesser Grail, so the mud doesn't destroy the town. Or even telling Kiritsugu about the corruption. The inner conflict and one of these goals would make an interesting war.

If "killing Kiritsugu" seems like the coolest idea, a way to make to provide actual conflict would be to have him summoned by a different Master. Maybe Tokiomi. That way Archer can't just kill Kiritsugu on the spot.

I think I've actually seen a fic centered around the idea you proposed, but I never read it so I don't know what they did.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2014-05-02 at 04:50 PM.

Ive missed this thread a lot.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Esdese View Post
    Persona 4: Golden.
    [video=youtube;ErH-MEgQHW4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErH-MEgQHW
    I shall have to check that out, then. The game if not the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It would definitely be interesting to see. The only question is how Archer would react.

Like Caine said, Archer would be motivated to kill Kiritsugu to prevent him from ever becoming a Counter Guaridan. But, really, would Archer be able to do that? Even during the 5th war he seemed less inclined to straight-out kill anyone (by anyone, I mean like Saber/Rin/Ilya) except himself. Would he be able to kill Kiritsugu: his saviour; the man who's dream he had dedicated his entire life to fulfill? Although Archer is clearly a changed man compared to Shirou, he still spent his entire life feeling guilty about being the only one saved in the fire... so if the time came, would he be able to kill the man who had granted him that chance at life? It would make an interesting dilemma.

Besides, there are always alternatives to killing Kiritsugu. Like destroying the contents of the Grail instead of the lesser Grail, so the mud doesn't destroy the town. Or even telling Kiritsugu about the corruption. The inner conflict and one of these goals would make an interesting war.

If "killing Kiritsugu" seems like the coolest idea, a way to make to provide actual conflict would be to have him summoned by a different Master. Maybe Tokiomi. That way Archer can't just kill Kiritsugu on the spot.

I think I've actually seen a fic centered around the idea you proposed, but I never read it so I don't know what they did.
    If nothing else, it's an idea for yourself or me. I think he'd be a bit stunned, if not more than a little to discover he'd been summoned by his foster father and hero.

We could even add in more conflict by having Tokiomi summon Saber. Or have, like you said, Tokiomi summon Archer and keep Kiritsugu with Saber. Goddamn, that sucks for Archer so bad; kill the girl he loves/loved (was it ever said if Archer and Saber fell in love in his background?), or his foster father.

In any situation, any way you spin it, it'd make for an interesting story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Goddamn, that sucks for Archer so bad; kill the girl he loves/loved (was it ever said if Archer and Saber fell in love in his background?)
    Nope, and if he did fall in love it was most definitely not her. Or Rin, for that matter. If Extra/CCC are anything to go by (and they should be), it isn't Sakura either, but it is still said that he "had a supportive lover". So maybe it was just a random girl.

There is a fic centered around Shirou's journey after the war, showing how he becomes Archer, and that writer used Ayako as the person Shirou loved. Which is a cool idea, I think. Haven't actually read the fic though.

So with watching the new Sidonia that was a pretty awesome episode. I'm glad Tanikaze ended up killing the gauna, after having the spear's finding taken from him. The limited number they have is defiantly guna come into play later on too. Alsi this show is doing great so far, but don't think it deserves best of season yet.

Akuma no Riddle this week was kinda boring, barely even any hype before the fight like usual. Hopefully they pick up the action a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Akuma no Riddle this week was kinda boring, barely even any hype before the fight like usual. Hopefully they pick up the action a bit.
    Hmhm, yes. I don't know what to do with it. I would like some decent Story instead of weekly girl trying to kill her. But well, i haven't read sources and neither informed myself properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just because the show is shit doesn't mean I can't like a figure from it lol. I thought the Yoshino figure looked cool. Mainly because I really liked the outfit and puppet. Although looking at it now, I'm not sure I'd even want it anymore.
    Hemo pls

pls

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    This has grown on me a lot.
    Same, it popped up a few times in my head today. That and the GochiUsa OP are the ones that are most catchy to me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    ufotable, THE ufotable, is doing a SoL anime about shrines?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-cast-released
    This actually looks like something I'd watch. Assuming it's not secretly scary.

Deleted
    What lol? 10ch
    Your special taste shows.
    Also weird reasoning that nobody understands.

Is yu Yu Hakusho a good anime??
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius the Monado View Post
    I guess I'm an enigma.

Chelly
    Not really weird reasoning. You can hate a show/character but still like the designs.

Deleted
    I guess I'm an enigma.
    Yup, pretty much.
    Not really weird reasoning. You can hate a show/character but still like the designs.
    Personally, I wouldn't buy a figurine from a show I don't like. Like, you wouldn't see me buying an SSY figurine.

Deleted
    Personally, I wouldn't buy a figurine from a show I don't like. Like, you wouldn't see me buying an SSY figurine.
    you wouldn't see me buying an SSY figurine.
    an SSY figurine.
    a show I don't like.
    SSY

It's more about "I bought it but then I didn't want it anymore". It makes me sad. :<

Chelly
    Yup, pretty much.
    Wow pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's more about "I bought it but then I didn't want it anymore". It makes me sad. :<
    That's the Date A Live effect on the show and its merchandise.

Deleted
    What the hell is wrong with my internet, or with mmo-champ... I have to use proxy to access it because it appears offline from my location. -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    [img]http://c-pol.com/Fun/Simpsons_torch_mob.jpg[img]
    Grading doesn't like it either
    * Hides under rock *

Deleted
    Grading doesn't like it either
    * Hides under rock *
    Grading is a tiny, puny weakling who can't handle suffering of any sort. Of course he dislikes SSY. Hmph.