Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    You're not allowed to be banned over a Tuesday again; the thread was far far too quiet. And I agree, if that happens I'll be really sad. =/
    I know, I usually have a lot more to blab about right after the episode finishes.
    Spoiler: Apparently they chopped a part out from episode 20 that was in the VN, Nae was suppose to kill Moeka, and shes the one who kills Okabe in the future, apparently she time traveled back into her child body or something. I'm actually pretty happy they left that part out of the anime.

Oh yeah; 21 preview, seems pretty safe to watch, can't detect any possible spoilers like in the last preview video.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I know, I usually have a lot more to blab about right after the episode finishes.

Oh yeah; 21 preview, seems pretty safe to watch, can't detect any possible spoilers like in the last preview video.
    well yeah there wasnt much to be said about last episode since i wasnt surprised by that and i guess most of you wasnt either... and yep that preview doesnt give much to guess except the obvious and actually i think its better this way since i want to be surprised by how they resolve everything...

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    well yeah there wasnt much to be said about last episode since i wasnt surprised by that and i guess most of you wasnt either... and yep that preview doesnt give much to guess except the obvious and actually i think its better this way since i want to be surprised by how they resolve everything...
    I wasn't surprised who FB turned out to be, what surprised me was SPOILER: Mr. Braun shooting Moeka then himself in the head, wasn't expecting that at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

Welcome back, Diglett!
    Thanks hun!

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    I dont backread far so it might be random but the only thing i ever see you post about is mechas, is that your only real genre of interest?
    i like fantasy, harems, Comedy, mystery, and ecchi animes

its just that mecha is the top of my list

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, Finished my rewatching of One Piece. Now what the hell do I do? I need me some cheesy shonen action and none of the current ones interest me. So the question is, do I rewatch Hunter X Hunter or Yu Yu Hakusho? Leaning toward Yu Yu Hakusho since they are remaking Hunter X Hunter and it starts in a couple months.

In other news, any other Type-Moon fans looking forward to Carnival Phantasm? Looks like all kinds of crazy fun. I also hear there is a Shingetsutan Tsukihime remake in the works...

P.S. Welcome back Digglett.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Welp, Finished my rewatching of One Piece. Now what the hell do I do? I need me some cheesy shonen action and none of the current ones interest me. So the question is, do I rewatch Hunter X Hunter or Yu Yu Hakusho? Leaning toward Yu Yu Hakusho since they are remaking Hunter X Hunter and it starts in a couple months.
    I thought Yu Yu Hakusho was decent for the genre. I watched the first season on Cartoon Network years ago but never saw any further until I finished it earlier this year. It's fairly formulaic but it did what it set out to do reasonably well. A few things were also done quite well: the Toguro brothers are some of the more interesting shonen opponents (the older because he's incredibly creepy and the younger because he actually has some unresolved character depth) and nostalgia is in full force for Hiei and the Dragon of the Darkness Flame. It's also one of the few shonen series where things actually change; they grow up over the course of the series and actually end up sparing some thought as to what they're going to do with their lives other than fight demons.

Edit: I also love Botan's English voice actress. She nailed the character perfectly.
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-08-18 at 06:36 PM.

if they really make Fate/Apocrypha i would pick the Frankenstein Berserker lol

http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/List_...pha_characters

Deleted
    I have been watching Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji and I have to say I find it quite amusing to watch, one thing that I would love to know is the name of the live action movie so I can get my hands on it. At the moment I'm trying to find out the name of the film as it's not clear.

Does anyone know about the live action film? I know it was aired in 2009 and it starrs Tatsuya Fujiwara and Yuki Amami.

what are these festival thingies? are they like a canon or whatever their called and characters appear even if their dead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished Baccano! and my only thought was... Why did it have to end?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    P.S. Welcome back Digglett.
    Thanks!
    I'm thinking of picking up Mawaru Penguindrum, I hear it's a kin to Utena, is that so? If it is, I'm SOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Thanks!
    I'm thinking of picking up Mawaru Penguindrum, I hear it's a kin to Utena, is that so? If it is, I'm SOLD.
    havent been able too see Utena but you cant go wrong with Mawaru penguindrum... it just gets better, right now its my favorite from the summer releases... ohh now that i mention it what are you going to watch this fall?

10+ Year Old Account
    havent been able too see Utena but you cant go wrong with Mawaru penguindrum... it just gets better, right now its my favorite from the summer releases... ohh now that i mention it what are you going to watch this fall?

Link to a readable version:
    http://neregate.com/blog/wp-content/...1-Anime-v4.jpg

Hunter x Hunter remake, 2nd season of Ika Musume, 2nd season of Working!, new Last Exile, Fate/Zero, Persona 4, new Lupin III and Shana finale for sure. As for the rest, Guilty Crown, C Cubed and Mirai Nikki sound interesting, but waiting for the previews on the others.

Shana 3 and Last Exile are the only ones that really jump out at me, which is ok because ill be in training so it wont be as hard to keep up with only 2..Fate/Zero is a possibility if the voice acting is the same otherwise ill probably be upset. yes things like that can offput me.

Last Exile is really all I recognize (well, and Shana but I didn't like that series enough to go past the first season). The original was rather respectable in its attention to detail so I hope they maintain that aspect of the series. I just hope my initial misgivings don't outweigh those benefits: that we're following another pair of teenage aces who yet again go through a coming of age story. Feels like so much wasted potential in that universe with all the information they gave on how the large battlecruisers worked.

Edit: I just remembered with some humor that nobody ever did name the anime which ended with an angel's body being used to complete a bridge (I think we gave up on that game some 50 pages ago...).
    Last edited by Neichus; 2011-08-19 at 01:32 PM.

theres one called mirir nikki or something its what my avatar is from if they keep the anime to the manga it will be a sweet anime to watch..dapending on the ammount of eps they do

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Last Exile is really all I recognize (well, and Shana but I didn't like that series enough to go past the first season). The original was rather respectable in its attention to detail so I hope they maintain that aspect of the series. I just hope my initial misgivings don't outweigh those benefits: that we're following another pair of teenage aces who yet again go through a coming of age story. Feels like so much wasted potential in that universe with all the information they gave on how the large battlecruisers worked.

Edit: I just remembered with some humor that nobody ever did name the anime which ended with an angel's body being used to complete a bridge (I think we gave up on that game some 50 pages ago...).
    Second season of Shana was arguably better than the first atleast imo, the only bad guy I liked in S1 was Friagne. Season 2 they have some pretty epic battles add to the fact Yuji stops being a little bitch and actually starts fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Second season of Shana was arguably better than the first atleast imo, the only bad guy I liked in S1 was Friagne. Season 2 they have some pretty epic battles add to the fact Yuji stops being a little bitch and actually starts fighting.
    Maybe I'll give it a look. I ended up going sidewards with my next anime. I ditched the thought of Clannad for the moment and I tried the beginning of Galactic Heroes but the dated look was getting to me a bit honestly (I'll probably give it a more serious go later), so I started GitS: 2nd Gig. I'd avoided it until now because I'd heard that the second season was a definite step down from the first and I try to not watch those so as to not sully my impressions of the first season; however a friend told me he thought it was pretty solid and gave me the files so figured why not.

Only a few episodes in and it's alright. So far not as good as the first season but not terrible either; the animation is lower quality and their emphasis on what the Major can do with her nifty cyberbody so far has outweighed the "smarter" aspects that I loved in the first season.

What? No love for the Ika Musume or Working!!? Let alone Fate/Zero.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    What? No love for the Ika Musume or Working!!? Let alone Fate/Zero.
    Hey I mentioned them! I guess the others just don't like comedy or something. I am also pretty disappointed that I am the only one excited about new Lupin III.