Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    saw Carnival Phantasm....

moe caster is moe...

EDIT:
    i would surrender mah moneyz to Chizuru-san....

chizuru kind of scares me... i would take either mafuyu or kurimu

I wonder if all the others following Mayo chiki are aware like me that it wont have a conclusive ending right? even given what happened at the end of last episode it will probably turn into:

-someone interrupting Jirou before he can answer something
    -Jirou not understanding what she meant to say
    -Jirou not hearing what she said...
    -Konoe blushes and runs away before he can answer..

not to mention that as someone on certain imageboard pointed out there 8 volumes of the light novel and still NOTHING HAS HAPPENED... and still i cant stop watching it week by week and enjoying every chapter even more!!

Last edited by karloz1337; 2011-08-27 at 09:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post

I wonder if all the others following Mayo chiki are aware like me that it wont have a conclusive ending right? even given what happened at the end of last episode it will probably turn into:

not to mention that as someone on certain imageboard pointed out there 8 volumes of the light novel and still NOTHING HAS HAPPENED... and still i cant stop watching it week by week and enjoying every chapter even more!!
    Somebody once told me its in the journey, not the destination that's the experience.

anyone know if its possible to remove the area restriction thingy to dvds?

she may be sadistic and abusive... but im the type that dont gets too picky with women

that or i think i might be a masochist lol

Battle Moon Wars!!!!!1!!

GOD HAND... errr... CAT HAND SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

arcueid was such a good female character its nice seeing female characters with more then the ditzy personality and the ability to knock someone unconcios with their breasts

Deleted

I just find it really entertaining to watch regardless of whether or not anything happens with Konoe or Jirou. I love Suzutsuki though, no matter what she always wins.

Finished watching DearS it was a short anime wish it was longer but it was very enjoyable. Recommend it to anyone who likes a good quirky romance anime.

You all need to watch the epicly lulzy anime that is Seitokai Yakuindomo, I remembered it and started to watch some clips of it, and oh god,, I forgot how funny it was.

For reference:

Last edited by Habanero-tan; 2011-08-28 at 01:57 AM.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha! Yeah, Setokai Yakuindomo is seriously hilarious. Fantastic series where the girls are the perverted ones for a change

Check hen semi for really perverted girls and even more perverted males.... also OVA>tv series

Check hen semi for really perverted girls and even more perverted males.... also OVA>tv series
    I don't think any show has made me go "WTF" as much as this one. And I only watched 1 episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I've just finished watching Air Gear (super ridiculous and painful to watch at times, but I got some real good laughs out of it) and just watched Elfen Lied which was fantastic. I'm looking for something brutal with a good, emotionally involving storyline and good characters. Ive watched Berserk and read Gantz so those two are out of the question, and I just started on Basilisk on Netflix, any recommendations?

Quote Originally Posted by JediWarrior View Post
    I've just finished watching Air Gear (super ridiculous and painful to watch at times, but I got some real good laughs out of it) and just watched Elfen Lied which was fantastic. I'm looking for something brutal with a good, emotionally involving storyline and good characters. Ive watched Berserk and read Gantz so those two are out of the question, and I just started on Basilisk on Netflix, any recommendations?
    Blood+ was recommended by my sister-in-law. I take it that means it is emotionally involving, I only ever watched the first episode though (which was quite brutal from what I remember), so I can't say for sure.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

Quote Originally Posted by jishdefish View Post
    Blood+ was recommended by my sister-in-law. I take it that means it is emotionally involving, I only ever watched the first episode though (which was quite brutal from what I remember), so I can't say for sure.
    I think that was on Adult Swim a few times, I'll check it out though, thanks!

my brain just broke... again

Never thought I would enjoy Soul Eater as much as I have been. The art looked too "Cool world"'ish for me. But It's pretty funny/cool/fun/action packed.

---------- Post added 2011-08-28 at 01:51 PM ----------

=Zarastayaa;12934849]You all need to watch the epicly lulzy anime that is Seitokai Yakuindomo, I remembered it and started to watch some clips of it, and oh god,, I forgot how funny it was.
    I think the funniest part was when the little blond girl went off on the american looking for the train station. It's been weeks since I've watched that one and I still crack up about it when I think of it.
    Last edited by Faded Design; 2011-08-28 at 01:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faded Design View Post
    I think the funniest part was when the little blond girl went off on the american looking for the train station. It's been weeks since I've watched that one and I still crack up about it when I think of it.
    Hagimura is my favorite character. I loved when they would have group shots and you could only see the top of he head at the bottom of the frame. Would crack me up every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    i got it from amazon for like $90
    boot leg, or used, or just the DVD's.

i bought the set with 8 new box sets, 1 special edition vol1 box, and the 4 single dvd ones. came with free shirts in the box ones. the shirts are pretty cool.

Woohooo, powers still on, I can watch Steins;Gate in peace. Was that my biggest concern during this hurricane? Maaaaybe... just maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Hagimura is my favorite character. I loved when they would have group shots and you could only see the top of he head at the bottom of the frame. Would crack me up every time.
    LoL, ya I forgot about that, or they'd put an arrow that kinda moved back and forth with a caption <She's around here somewhere>. I'd laugh every time.