Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Um, one was for posting a Dragonar manga panel. Other one was for calling being in debt a national sport in USA. >.>
    I laughed hard at the other one good job!

Um, one was for posting a Dragonar manga panel. Other one was for calling being in debt a national sport in USA. >.>
    LMAO, I live in the us and i find that funny. Some people just have no sense of humor

Ahaha sadly that's true

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Hey as the boyscouts say, be prepared.
    Ya true but as neil degrasse said it would be impossible for zombies to even walk due to Rigor mortis

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Ya true but as neil degrasse said it would be impossible for zombies to even walk due to rigamortis.
    That was some Bill Nye level science shit right there I tell you what.

he said there could be space zombies though

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Well that's a different thing entirely, cause you don't fuck with space zombies! Remember space dandy and the space zombie episode?

I love it when people talk all sciency and shit. It blows my mind when they are right to and even better when they show examples, like bill nye

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's a different thing entirely, cause you don't fuck with space zombies! Remember space dandy and the space zombie episode?
    Good thing I got plenty of practice with space zombies in black ops

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    lmfao, The Pentagon has a plan for the Zombie Apocalypse just incase it happens.
    There's also an official response by a government agency on the topic of nuking hurricanes to stop them. A popular question, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Space moved up in my book after NGNL today so I don't even mind this.

Deleted
    LMAO, I live in the us and i find that funny. Some people just have no sense of humor
    It's not like I meant it as an offensive remark at all. Just fit the topic about "unlimited credit" well in my eyes. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Space moved up in my book after NGNL today so I don't even mind this.
    So true, That episode made me worship science. Gonna go buy me a microscope tomorrow

It's not like I meant it as an offensive remark at all. Just fit the topic about "unlimited credit" well in my eyes. >.>
    Ya the unlimited credit thing is like the gear threads in /p/ on 4chan wishing for things you want but can never have. I don't see a reason for that kinda shit really. Also you can get unlimited credit it's called the black card.

There's also an official response by a government agency on the topic of nuking hurricanes to stop them. A popular question, it seems.
    Maybe incase some "Day After Tomorrow", shit happens

Damn, you guys are on fire again!

Been kinda depressed the last few days. Had to help my girlfriend move out of my place since she cheated on me while I was away.
    I'm sorry to hear that, Yami. I hope you're gonna be all right. *hugs*

WORTH IT.
    You're back! We missed you! \o/

til digglet gets banned again
    crai evrytiem :<

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You must have done some bad stuff before for getting banned from 5 points.
    I'm gonna assume he already got infractions from the LoL section. The people there are... very special.

Well, I stand corrected.

So true, That episode made me worship science. Gonna go buy me a microscope tomorrow
    I still laughing at the H bomb part. The thing is that H bomb design was the one back in WW2.

Deleted
    Ya the unlimited credit thing is like the gear threads in /p/ on 4chan wishing for things you want but can never have. I don't see a reason for that kinda shit really. Also you can get unlimited credit it's called the black card.
    Heh, from what I understand about the black card people who have access to it aren't really worried about spending money they do not have. ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

I'm sorry to hear that, Yami. I hope you're gonna be all right. *hugs*
    I'll be like the Japanese and say it can't be helped.
    The Japanese phrase shikata ga nai, or "it can't be helped," indicates cultural norms over which one has little control... This notion of suffering in part stems from shikata ga nai: failing to follow cultural norms and social conventions led to a life of little choice but endurance of suffering

I still laughing at the H bomb part. The thing is that H bomb design was the one back in WW2.
    I would have started out with Tsar Bomba. That would have been fucking epic.
    Infact, alongside yugioh in real life, i wouldnt mind something like the way they played Shiratori

Deleted
    You're back! We missed you! \o/
    *hug*
    I'm gonna assume he already got infractions from the LoL section. The people there are... very special.

Well, I stand corrected.
    Oh, I have a few old infractions from the that section, they all expired long ago though. Got bored of LoL some 10 months ago or so, stopped posting in that section soon after.