Quote Originally Posted by Swisted View Post
    After todays episode of Captain Earth, I figured out that the main reason I liked Star Driver was because of the song that played every single time when he got into his mech to do battle. Dont know why but I really like stuff like that.
    Captain earth was made by the same people as Star Driver so there is that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marika View Post
    Yeah, he's probably the only anime video reviewer worth listening to, and the most enjoyable one for sure.

Same with this guy (except it's not chinese cartoons) https://www.youtube.com/user/YourMovieSucksDOTorg
    I frequently with DemoD's ending "watch or not" answer but he hits the right points to base your own opinion off, gotta appreciate his level of detail. The man also has a wonderful sense of humour.
    Last edited by mmoc6a25ff8f76; 2014-05-17 at 08:42 PM.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I don't know. I think I made my decision already. If I'm going to watch it at all, it's very low on my priority list.
    You're not losing much by not watching it honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Captain earth was made by the same people as Star Driver so there is that.
    Completely forgot about that lol.

Anyone know if there is a new gundam series planned, and not gundam origins

My god, that's my exact thought after I watched it o_O

Deleted
    To quickly chime in on SAO: it's nowhere near as good as the fanboys make it out to be and it's nowhere near as bad as the haters make it out to be. Meh characterization, good action, bad pacing and timeskips, bad second arc, fun setting, interesting world. A solid 6-7/10.

Ya guild wars 2 pvp is pretty much the same. Huge ass clusterfuck and spells going off everywhere! Aion was the same too.
    Yeah that's why even though I got it ~2 weeks ago I have only logged on once or twice. It's fun and all but also kinda clunky and a massive amount of what.

His videos seem to be alright and he seems to put a lot of effort into not praising/hating on anything for no reason. I felt very conflicted about his Kill la Kill review tho because I felt like his criticism was really easy to rebut. I'm also obsessed with Kill la Kill tho.
    Oh I won't deny he puts effort in I think they as a whole are well made video's just there is so much comedic value and forced "funny" into it that they annoy me somewhat. I did just get sucked into watching like 4 or so random reviews of shows that I have already watched to see what he said.

I don't know. I think I made my decision already. If I'm going to watch it at all, it's very low on my priority list.
    You could also watch the movie for a recap of the first season, sort of. Might help you decide if you want to watch the sequel next season.

I think the first half or so is a recap of most of the important points, the rest is new content some time after the first season.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2014-05-17 at 09:02 PM.

He needs to watch Watamote :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post

Well, you have the Lalafell in FF14, which aren't exactly loli, but they're close.

TERA has them though. With animal ears and everything.
    Lalafell may be somewhat loli~ish, but they are still rather ugly and decidedly unsexy. Elin on the other hand are sexy, with mostly skimpy clothes that show off their succulent thighs and tight pantsu. And they are damn cute, unless you deliberately make them ugly. In which case you will have to read elinXBaraka erodoujinshi until your sexual organs fall off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Lalafell may be somewhat loli~ish, but they are still rather ugly and decidedly unsexy.
    Usually I don't go for sexy with my MMO-women, though, I go for cute or strong-looking. I think the Lalafell are cute, but that's just my opinion though.

Elin definitely beats then in loli-ness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i'll try tera, us server. 35gig to go, hope it's done when i wake up tomorrow.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2014-05-17 at 09:19 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    Well i'll try tera, us server. 35gig to go, hope it's done when i wake up tomorrow.
    Let me know your character name so I can add you and make a character to level with you.

Deleted
    Sakurasou - Still failing to see how Mashiro is worst girl but same applies at this point as last, Ep.4, very little screen time of the other girls. Granted, her lack of display of emotion is kinda eh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, he's probably the only anime video reviewer worth listening to, and the most enjoyable one for sure.

Same with this guy (except it's not chinese cartoons) https://www.youtube.com/user/YourMovieSucksDOTorg
    Yeah, DouchebagChocolat best.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Sakurasou - Still failing to see how Mashiro is worst girl but same applies at this point as last, Ep.4, very little screen time of the other girls.
    I just got annoyed by her not being able to do anything on her own. She's cute and has some nice moments, but lobotomoe characters are overall pretty annoying.

IIRC she starts to get really annoying around halfway through the show.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-05-17 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    I just got annoyed by her not being able to do anything on her own. She's cute and has some nice moments, but lobotomoe characters are overall pretty annoying.
    I get that, i'm just going off cuteness at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me know your character name so I can add you and make a character to level with you.
    Will do, hopefully my fav name isn't taken.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

15+ Year Old Account
    Just found out there is no Soredemo episode this week ;_;

I really need my tender rain. It is what helps me go through the week with a smile on my face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Just found out there is no Soredemo episode this week ;_;

I really need my tender rain. It is what helps me go through the week with a smile on my face.
    I would like the song much more if not for the Engrish insert.

Way to play it up as a mystical, magic song and then proceed to slam some corny, Engrished stuff down. :<
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2014-05-17 at 10:57 PM.