Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    You can pick up Code Geass if you liked Death Note. Tough it isn't an anime where noone heard of...
    i'll check it out tnx
    www.cherishyourit.ca MCTS - Win 7, MCTS - AD, A+, Security+

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    u'd be suprised how many people i know that watch naruto/bleach and never heard of it. as for genre action/comedy/mystery or any combination of the three lol. and i do appreciate the replies ^^
    as for comedy

yuru yuri
    MM!
    Amaenaideyo!! s1+2
    K-ON! s1+2 + movie that comes out 3december.

action:

angel beats!
    fairy tail

from one of my previous posts in another thread. just copy/pasted it

Going out now, real life is calling *meh* so if skizzit didn't post more( wich i'm sure he'll do, he does such a good job on that ^^), i'll look for some and post a bit more when i'm back.

oh ye Steins;gate and ichiban...

Ugh just finished the Infinite 8 arc from Haruri... Can't believe i survived that....
    3ds fc: 5429-7747-3478
    Pokemon Y friend safari: Boldore-Corsola-???
    Pm me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Sure, I can toss out a few to get you started

Azumanga Diaoh ~ Very funny series. Probably my favorite of the slice of life variety.

Lucky Star ~ Another good one. This one also has a number of anime / movie / video game parodies and references toss in as well.

Minami-ke ~ I dont hear people mention this one much, but I loved it. There are 3 seasons of it, but they seemed to use a different studio for each. The first season is by far the best with the second probably being the worst. Still, they are all worth watching.

Kyou no Go no Ni ~ This one is a little different as it features both girls and boys (most of these series are just about the girls) and a large ammount of the humor comes from the interactions between the two groups. Very funny and spot on stuff. I think just about anyone will see some of themselves when they were school age in this one. There is both a series and an OVA. The OVA came first and they reused just about all the stories when they did the series. I personally liked the animation in the OVA better, but the series is longer so it has many stories that were not in the OVAs.

Yuru Yuri ~ Currently airing series that I am loving. Basically K-on without the music but with a bunch of light Yuri humor.

Genshiken ~ Another I do not see get mentioned that is fantastic. Its about a college anime club and the otaku who are members. Very funny.

Ouran High School Host Club ~ Little bit more romance then the others I listed, but it is a must see I think. About a common girl who gets into a school for the super rich. On her first day she breaks a vase work 8 mil. yen and is forced to work for the Host Club pretending to be a male host to pay for the damages. Looks like a total girly series from the outside, but it is great.

Hayate no Gotoku ~ Very well done parody series with a little bit of romance tossed in, esp. in the second season. Also features the VA of Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Kugimiya Rie the queen on tsundere and one of my favorites.

That should get you started for pure comedy slice of life. I can also give ya some good romance series as well if you would like.
    ありがとうございます.
    Last edited by Zemin; 2011-09-15 at 01:36 PM.
    Lord Matsu Overjoy 50 Sith Marauder! Master Erzà Scarlet 50 Jedi Sage! Commander Blogg 50 Vanguard!
    Koukin 85 Hunter! Shiohin 85 Hunter! Yoruich 85 Druid! Yoruìch 85 Death knight! Yoruich 85 Warrior! Tate 85 Paladin

tnx mynax...started to read manga and now i cant concentrate on my work =p

You're welcome xD
    3ds fc: 5429-7747-3478
    Pokemon Y friend safari: Boldore-Corsola-???
    Pm me if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    edit: oh fucking megavideo, can't continue watching xenoglossia now :/
    Thats why i love sites that dont use megavideo!
    Facebook's video player is my favorite out of all i have seen, it loads the fastest and has no ads or restricted time!

sigh i will never get my labs done this way >.< ...must...resist...procrastination....gah!!!

also what is xenoglossia about?

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Facebook's video player is my favorite out of all i have seen, it loads the fastest and has no ads or restricted time!
    ye but the serie i'm watching only has video players linked of megavideo :/ otherwise i'm using fb-myspace videolinks mostly.

typing of my smartphone so if there ar espelling mistakes sorry for them.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 03:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    sigh i will never get my labs done this way >.< ...must...resist...procrastination....gah!!!

also what is xenoglossia about?
    posted a picture of it some pages ago. here's the synopsis: (gonna have hard time copy/pasting it of my smarthpone)

full name is idolm@ster: xenoglossia.

Haruka Amami isn't the most confident pop singer in Japan, but when she's accepted after an audition, she\'s sent to Tokyo to start a career in entertainment. Though, little does she know that the agency that's taken her on is actually a front for a task force that uses giant robots to defend the Earth from falling meteors.

There's currently another idolm@ster anime airing. wich has nothing to do with xenoglossia tho, it's of the same name, same characters but a totally different story.
    Last edited by Synaia; 2011-09-15 at 01:55 PM.

Hmm lol i never expected i'd like K-On so much only on epsiode 5 but theres not been an episode that hasnt made me giggle to myself or even out loud :O once i'm done with both series i'll make a start on the list Skizzit made for me if anyone has any to add to that just do say so ;o.
    Lord Matsu Overjoy 50 Sith Marauder! Master Erzà Scarlet 50 Jedi Sage! Commander Blogg 50 Vanguard!
    Koukin 85 Hunter! Shiohin 85 Hunter! Yoruich 85 Druid! Yoruìch 85 Death knight! Yoruich 85 Warrior! Tate 85 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Hmm lol i never expected i'd like K-On so much only on epsiode 5 but theres not been an episode that hasnt made me giggle to myself or even out loud :O once i'm done with both series i'll make a start on the list Skizzit made for me if anyone has any to add to that just do say so ;o.
    i'll check it and might add more after i'm back from training

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Minami-ke ~ I dont hear people mention this one much, but I loved it. There are 3 seasons of it, but they seemed to use a different studio for each. The first season is by far the best with the second probably being the worst. Still, they are all worth watching.

Genshiken ~ Another I do not see get mentioned that is fantastic. Its about a college anime club and the otaku who are members. Very funny.
    <3

(Yes, that's all I have to say).

p.s. You should add Planetes to that list of awesomeness.

Totally just Dled Angel Beats! Songs.. YAY!
    I believe in the use of hard drugs if only for the sole purpose of natural selection.

if you turn your router off at the wall then back on ur time limit disapears and you can wach it again thats what i do :P
    I Know My Spelling Is Bad so Live With it or dont and just die

Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    if you turn your router off at the wall then back on ur time limit disapears and you can wach it again thats what i do :P
    Theres also firefox plugins that let you get past the time limit, and many other things you could do like change your ip, but facebook still loads the shows much faster then megavideo

Shhh Madokami church is in session.

Quote Originally Posted by bofedy View Post
    yes i know but i can't say to my brother, sister, and parents. i'm going to reset the router so i can continue watching on megavideo

@george, seems it's time to start using firefox again and get thet plugin.

yes i know but i can't say to my brother, sister, and parents. i'm going to reset the router so i can continue watching on megavideo

Or you can pay 200 bucks for life time of unlimited streaming and downloads like me >.<

Also just got infracted by campus police for illegal download of 9 anime songs when there is no place to buy them and I used megavideo which I paid for. WTF is up with that?
    I believe in the use of hard drugs if only for the sole purpose of natural selection.

I havnt used it myself but thats what its advertised has

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Or you can pay 200 bucks for life time of unlimited streaming and downloads like me >.<

Also just got infracted by campus police for illegal download of 9 anime songs when there is no place to buy them and I used megavideo which I paid for. WTF is up with that?
    9songs okey :/ i've got over 300anime songs atm, suppose it's fine here in belgium aslong you use them for yourself and not to sell/rent to others

I havnt used it myself but thats what its advertised has
    i'll check it out and test it.

remaking signature again brb -.- getting annoyed of the ep list going down.

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 09:45 PM ----------

blood-c ep10 has an intresting end, hopefully alot will be explained in the next episode.
    Last edited by Synaia; 2011-09-15 at 07:45 PM.