10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337 View Post
    Yep pretty much this and recycling scenes not to mention the animation... during the NGE boom i used to hear a lot about lain like some ppl saying hey ya gotta watch it its totally mindfuckin just like human instrumentality project... but neh thats just pretentious not to mention that if you know just a bit about computers and networks some of what they say its just sillier anyway im not saying its completely bad sometimes i get interested but most of the times im forcing myself to endure the random sequences.

then how come you hate NGE?

Because i find it to be overrated. I have seen the series at least two times both on DVD. And just as you found LAIN to be not that interesting or as great as most say i found Eva to be much the same. Hell even the regular tv ending didn't mess with me so much. I mean it's pretty simple when ya think about it. Just perceptions on how the world coulda been and so on. I think it also depends on your mental state when watching these shows as well though.

Also i look at LAIN less about computers and more about the concept of god and what makes a god and so on. Not to mention the human obsession with such things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Can you guys help me out with something? I'm looking for an anime I watched mooonths ago but can't remember the name of it.

It's about a guy who comes to a magical school, he and the rest of the newbies have to talk to a little fairy/demon/thing and he'll predict their future job. Everyone gets jobs they are interested in and then bam, it says he's going to become the devil/demon lord. During the show you get to see his hard work of getting accepted, he doesn't want to become a demon lord, he wants to be the new pope. Soomething along those lines. Oh, and I think it's ecchi.

Thank you!
    Hmm may be shuffle, but i dont think it is on second thoughts :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I really just enjoyed Lain for what it was. I wouldn't call it the best anime ever, but I did like it more than others.
    Nor would I but that doesn't mean i can;t consider it a legendary anime either. I mean hell i have a whole section of my DVDs JUST for shows that i feel can benefit peoples growth or offer up ideas and some of them i just plain don;t like if nopt hate but i recognize what they COULD bring to some people or what they seem to have done.

Also anyone else here a fan of Now and Then Here and There? I found that series to be quite fascinating and most likely worthy of my special section.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Sort of the same here i guess. I just finished watching the Haruhi series. Ok it was a fun series to see and watch but, i dont get the hype around it.
    The first season is amazing. The second season was a giant troll by the studio. The movie is pretty awesome as well. Also, did you watch the first season in the order the episodes aired or in chronological order?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemin View Post
    Hmm may be shuffle, but i dont think it is on second thoughts :<
    It's Ichiban Ushirou no Daimou. No doubt about it. I replied on the lats page i recognized it when he mentioned the bird LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Can you guys help me out with something? I'm looking for an anime I watched mooonths ago but can't remember the name of it.

It's about a guy who comes to a magical school, he and the rest of the newbies have to talk to a little fairy/demon/thing and he'll predict their future job. Everyone gets jobs they are interested in and then bam, it says he's going to become the devil/demon lord. During the show you get to see his hard work of getting accepted, he doesn't want to become a demon lord, he wants to be the new pope. Soomething along those lines. Oh, and I think it's ecchi.

Thank you!
    Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maoh
    is the anime your looking for

10+ Year Old Account
    I realized it was Ichiban ushiro no dai moah when he said demon/thing that predicts your future job

and finally back from college. time for more anime watching till they ask me on vent to raid, guess i shouldn't log it at all
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    SHAFT, oh you!
    [video=youtube;yxqOcCinCRA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxqOcCinCRA&feature=player_embedded[/video

[video=youtube;q4G0zBJ0PEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4G0zBJ0PEA&feature=watch_response[/video
    Oh SHAFT, why are you so awesome?

AWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH God Eater 2

and that reminds me i better spam some God Eater pics in the Picture Thread later lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I realized it was Ichiban ushiro no dai moah when he said demon/thing that predicts your future job

and finally back from college. time for more anime watching till they ask me on vent to raid, guess i shouldn't log it at all
    Same. Also nice how for ONCE i was able to help let alone be the first to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, my sig is finally working again and its chibi Chiaki! yay!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    The first season is amazing. The second season was a giant troll by the studio. The movie is pretty awesome as well. Also, did you watch the first season in the order the episodes aired or in chronological order?
    Chronological, otherwise i think it wouldn't have made much sense. Atleast i tought when beginning it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Same. Also nice how for ONCE i was able to help let alone be the first to do it.
    hehe

random vid (of clannad ofc )

Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    It's Ichiban Ushirou no Daimou. No doubt about it. I replied on the lats page i recognized it when he mentioned the bird LOL.
    Yeah i noticed after i allready posted shuffle when i read it again i was miles off

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    hehe

random vid (of clannad ofc )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Chronological, otherwise i think it wouldn't have made much sense. Atleast i tought when beginning it.
    I think it actually works better in the order it aired, esp. if you marathon it. Thats the way I originally watched it and I had no problem following it. It adds more mystery to it I think because you see crazy stuff happen out of nowhere and then you see he set up for it episodes later. They chose to air it that way originally for a reason. It was not like some american TV series where the network takes all the episodes and changes around the order because they think some episodes are stronger then others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    It was not like some american TV series where the network takes all the episodes and changes around the order because they think some episodes are stronger then others.
    IS THAT WHY THEY DO THAT. Total BS IMO.

I don't really like Senjougahara's hair short. :< I thought she looked best with it up.