I loved that scene soooooo much!!!!!!

Side note I made a ticket and got the name Kyou for my priesty =) For all you anime lovers the server we will be making the guild on is US Gorefiend(PvP) Alliance if you want to start making a character and maybe opening a ticket for a specific anime name you want. I will be setting up the guild as soon as I get a friend to buy something for me on the AH.
    Last edited by Laylie; 2011-09-17 at 08:36 PM.
    I believe in the use of hard drugs if only for the sole purpose of natural selection.

i still need to look for a name, and copy my WoW folder so i can set that realmlist to US

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i still need to look for a name, and copy my WoW folder so i can set that realmlist to US
    Ushio!!! DO IT!
    I believe in the use of hard drugs if only for the sole purpose of natural selection.

Hmmm, I guess I'll finally watch Penguindrum now. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    should have called it s7 actually as ss isn't appropriate. (see World War 2)

it's sacred seven, final episode aired yesterday but aint subbed yet while normally it's subbed after 4hours.

synopsis: Alma Tandoji lives a lonely life. One day, Ruri Alba visits him. Knowing the power of Sacred Seven is latent within Alma, she asks him to lend her his powers. However, he refuses and drives her away since he injured many with his unusual strength in the past.

Meanwhile, a fiendish Dark Stone creature suddenly appears in this peaceful town in the Kanto region. Only Alma's power of Sacred Seven can fight against it. But Alma just lets his power run amuck and things begin to get worse. Ruri raised her gemstone in order to release his true abilities, My Soul I give to you.

With Ruri's wishes engraved in it, will Alma be able to defeat the Dark Stone?

It's made of sunrise wich is pretty much one of the reasons i'm watching it.
    i've been enoying it, it has quiet a bit of romance in it and good action. Oh and it has alot of maids, actually the whole houshold of ruri are maids except for her butler makoto.
    also hellbrick rocks

edit: azunyan chibi <3
    I dropped it when i realized it was just moar generic anime Squall-kun is another male lead with a uber power he didnt wished for and he is going to beat everyone on his way to ep11- 12 while some love triangle is going to be developed around him but he being the dense shounen hero wont bother and in the end he wont pick anyone but will show an special interest in ruri because she is the main female...

Quote Originally Posted by Keima Katsuragi
    "I can see the ending"
    I cant stand anime where i can predict hows going to end unless they catch me with another thing like MOE(fuck me but i gotta acept it), or Echii, or humour, or awesome fights, or awesome characters, etc but specially that is what makes shows masterpieces to me, an original story... thats why im sooo atached to mawaru penguindrum... even with the preview i have no fuckin idea where am i going...

Bleh got rid of the signature half time is not working and the other half is inaccurate so im looking for a new signature...

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Ushio!!! DO IT!
    i'm not sure yet. YUI also sounds attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337
    Bleh got rid of the signature half time is not working and the other half is inaccurate so im looking for a new signature...
    i'm sticking with it for now, will see if the site database that's causing it crash sometimes will be fixed soon, else i'll just let someone make a sig.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Since I wasnt able to read a recent page here without reading Steins;Gate I just watched the whole anime after reading it up in Wikipedia, and I think I know what I miss and why I liked Code Geass and Deathnote so much: Closure.
    I want it to end, happy or not, but a satisfying ending might just be something that even these popular animes with over 600 episodes need ... not that it will ever happen. Who would like to stop printing money.
    Well I think that comes to the question: Any good short lived anime out there with a bit of mystery, action, character development ... and a bit of sillieness maybe ... yeah something in the lines of the above 3 I already watched. I think the "action fight scenes" I looked for might not realy be the thing that can stop my itching of boredom, though the most things end with one.
    A friend said something about ghost in the shell - though I heared of it so many years ago it kind of buggs me now watching old anime just for having it wached.
    Ask, and ye shall recieve: http://www.animeseason.com/shinrei-tantei-yakumo/
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

The Utena vibes are strong in this one. I'm guessing Survival Strategy is like the stair scenes from Utena?
    Last edited by Drugs-chan; 2011-09-17 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Snyaia Horde or Alliance for guild I must know lol. Also I want Bebop to end so I can start Yuru Yuri!!!!
    Well... We have to be alliance if I want the name Nunnally
    I was gonna say horde myself but whatever.

As is aid on the MAL group i have made three toons a DK named Negi a Draenei pally anmed Kyouhei and a Draenei shaman named Xegadis

Oh and i CAN make a second horde guild ona PVE server gods only know i have toons on enough of em.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-09-17 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I was gonna say horde myself but whatever.

As is aid on the MAL group i have made three toons a DK named Negi a Draenei pally anmed Kyouhei and a Draenei shaman named Xegadis

Oh and i CAN make a second horde guild ona PVE server gods only know i have toons on enough of em.
    I still can't decide if we should go with Otaku Army or Dango Dango Dango. I am thinking Otaku Army since it doesn't choose one anime. As for another guild I mean we should see how big this one gets first. I mean I don't want you to waste your time if this whole idea flops.
    Last edited by Laylie; 2011-09-17 at 11:43 PM.

Field Marshal
    Hi there, I used to flame people watching animes, but I had this friend that tried to convince me to watch death note for 2 years, fair and square I gave in and watched 1 episode and I was hooked, now I turn to the more experienced fellas like you on this forum, what would be a good anime if you really liked everything about death note?

Hmmm I am not a fan of Death Note but I always suggest Code Geass to people because it is amazing..

Edit: I also changed name to Otaku Army thank you for the awesome name sorrior
    Edit: 2 Guild is made just Pst Kyou on Alliance side of Gorefiend for an invite to the first ever MMO ANIME GUILD!!!!! Also need names for ranks any suggestions!
    Last edited by Laylie; 2011-09-18 at 12:02 AM.

Carecow, you should check out Shinrei Tantei Yakumo if you enjoyed Death Note. I found them to be very alike where mystery/suspense is concerned, it has similar artwork, and I swear to god, the Main Character is a distant relative of Yagami Light.
    I don't think you're having so much a thought but rather complete mental diarrhea all over the internet and your keyboard and it's not pretty or even logical.

Desert Punk <3 awsome funny anime.

Btw, quick question to those of you who have read/are reading Naruto:

The anime just arrived at the point where Naruto is told to train as a jinchuriki with the rapper-dude-whose-name-I-forget... approximately where in the manga is this? I am pretty tired of fillers filling up my anime, so I'll try to read the manga instead. Or is it a better idea to just start at chapter 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post

The anime just arrived at the point where Naruto is told to train as a jinchuriki...
    489/490 are the "premonitions" from the old frog geezer.
    Kuroiwolf - 90 Brewmaster Monk
    Youtube Account Twitch TV
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    489/490 are the "premonitions" from the old frog geezer.
    Cheers! ^^

The anime just arrived at the point where Naruto is told to train as a jinchuriki with the rapper-dude-whose-name-I-forget... approximately where in the manga is this? I am pretty tired of fillers filling up my anime, so I'll try to read the manga instead. Or is it a better idea to just start at chapter 1?
    I rather much read the manga then watch the naruto anime, seems to dam slow to me. to many fillers and something about it just pisses me off. mangas pretty sweet tho.

Killer Bee

Heh, giggling at all the people baffled by the things they see in Mawaru Penguindrum, I'm totally used to it from Utena. Having a conversation while playing tennis for no apparent reason, or having a conversation talking over really loud fans that are on for no reason -- totally normal in Utena.

EDIT: Now I'm all caught up with everyone, have to wait for new episodes. Q_Q
    Last edited by Drugs-chan; 2011-09-18 at 02:42 AM.