Deleted
    Unofficially Steins;Gate beats the score of Code Geass on the Mal top anime page. Now if they would only update that list.....

10+ Year Old Account
    really need to fill in my about synaia section on MAL;
    gonna wathc my portion ouran high school host club before going to college and hopefullly tonight i've fully seen it.

oh and someone knows more lolicon anime?

@minax, change your sig too tiny before you get infracted for being too big.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

shakiri
    Could somebody give me a list of anime's that are similar to romance animes ( this includes action-romance as well) such as eureka 7, elemental gelade, ah my goddess, and Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. The kind of romance where they are mostly openly in love from the beginning or close to it.

I've been trying to find some similar to those listed but i usually just find unresolved love triangles, harem, or fanservice. I don't mind if some of those things are in there but I'd prefer if they weren't.

I like the cute moments when the couple are lovey dovey and such but im guessing most of the time that wouldn't make for an exciting anime thus why there is a scarcity what I like. But the animes listed above fill those preferences perfectly so if you could list some I would greatly appreciate it.
    Last edited by shakiri; 2011-09-19 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever I watch an anime, no matter how bad, I have to watch it to the end. No idea why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiri View Post
    Could somebody give me a list of anime's that are similar to romance animes ( this includes action-romance as well) such as eureka 7, elemental gelade, ah my goddess, and Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. The kind of romance where they are mostly openly in love from the beginning or close to it.

I've been trying to find some similar to those listed but i usually just find unresolved love triangles, harem, or fanservice. I don't mind if some of those things are in there but I'd prefer if they weren't.

I like the cute moments when the couple are lovey dovey and such but im guessing most of the time that wouldn't make for an exciting anime thus why there is a scarcity what I like. But the animes listed above fill those preferences perfectly so if you could list some I would greatly appreciate it.
    clannad, clannad after story, clannad the motion movie, shuffle, air, ef tale of memories, ef tale of melodies, kimikiss pure rouge, some quick outside my head

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Whenever I watch an anime, no matter how bad, I have to watch it to the end. No idea why.
    mostly the same here, but if it's really bad, i put it on hold and watch it when i've got nothing to do or i just completely stop watching it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

Kimi ni Todoke, Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and Onegai Sensei may be what you're after.

10+ Year Old Account

To add to the ones above, Ai Yori Aoshi and Kare Kano for sure. Toradora, Midori no Hibi, and Lovely Complex get there in the end and to a lesser extent, Zero no Tsukaima (although Louise is about a tsundere as they get and Saito still flirts with any girl he sees). Busou Renkin reminds me alot of Elemental Gelade although the relationship part is played down for most of the series.

So I got soo baked last night one of the best and started watching HOTD... Terrible idea I had so many nightmares last night it was freaking awful.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Anyone watch a series called Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru from last fall? I thought it was hilarious, but even during that season, I never really saw anyone else talking about it. Pretty off beat comedy and had a great opening and ending. Just had the ending song pop in my head so I had to look it up on youtube and was wondering if I was the only one who loved it.
    I watched it and liked it, but the thing is that it aired at the same time as Arakawa Under the Bridge S2, also a SHAFT comedy, and people generally liked that one better, so it was sorta overpowered by it and forgotten, even though it wasn't bad by any means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just bought my first game from Japan (Yo-Jin-Bo ~ The Bodyguards) and other stuff....$350 heh

I know, I know I recommend this anime a lot lately, but seriously, Steins;Gate had the most believable couple I've ever seen in an anime, and it's not even romance genre, so I suggest you check it out.

Can't stop laughing at Yuru Yuri it is so damn funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    clannad, clannad after story, clannad the motion movie, shuffle, air, ef tale of memories, ef tale of melodies, kimikiss pure rouge, some quick outside my head
    You forgot Ah! My Goddess, Kanon, Angel Beats(A little), DearS, Oneagi Teacher, Onegai Twins!
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-19 at 02:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another that could be included is amagami SS. It has four episode arcs with each heroine, instead of open story harem with one girl ending.
    [CENTER]

Aww, Ikoku Meiro no Croisee ending was really sweet.

Deleted
    ack coming to the end of s2 of k-on and i dont want it to end!!...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Can't stop laughing at Yuru Yuri it is so damn funny!
    You forgot Ah! My Goddess, Kanon, Angel Beats(A little), DearS, Oneagi Teacher, Onegai Twins!
    ye i know, was typing in a hurry because i had to catch my bus, tho it seemed i was an hour too early on college -.- luckely for me, there's a beach next to my college so i could chill a bit.

---------- Post added 2011-09-19 at 07:56 PM ----------

last episode of yuru yuri out
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Lol Love K-ON! I only wish the dubs would all come out!