Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Hmm thanks for that bit of information. I'll brb.
    No Yami please, he didn't mean to ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by Rukina View Post
    But you already did that yourself.
    Well, that is what morbid curiosity does to you. Then you forget it and it all resurfaces when you see new ugly things.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Zath already gave Grading more than he can bear this morning in steam chat, so treat Grading nicely with your choice of pictures!
    chaikaintensifies.gif because too lazy to link

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    H-how are their tails moving? And where are they stuck?

Trust me, a lot of people have already ruined my innocence.
    Have you never watched the show?

I would ruin it in a whole new way ~

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Have you never watched the show?
    I have not.

I would ruin it in a whole new way ~

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I stop reading the thread for a little bit and come back to hear about how many people have been ruining Grading's innocence... 'tis a remarkable thread!
    Yeah. Things happen very quickly around here. And I worry about the randoms coming in here!

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How did the slacking start? It's obviously in the way of watching anime and let's face it, the anime needs priority!

I know the feeling sometimes though. You can be watching a series, get half way through then miss the next 2/3 episodes and you just cba so you leave it until it's finished to watch them all in one go but by then you have other stuff you're watching so it gets put on the back burner lol
    I think I burnt my self out or just temporarily lost interest in following too many shows a season. I mean, I guess me also trying to do more things factored into it as well.

I have not.

[IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/117594642/Pics/Anime_Stuff/lewdness2.gif[IMG]
    It's from Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. it gets a bit lewd at times but not a super ecchi show imo

Yes, very lewd! Prepare yourself senpai. A wild imgur album might appear for you one day

It's from Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. it gets a bit lewd at times but not a super ecchi show imo

Yes, very lewd! Prepare yourself senpai. A wild imgur album might appear for you one day
    I know where it's from.

I'll look forward to it... I g-guess...

15+ Year Old Account
    ...not to hate on anyone, or anything like that, but sometimes I feel like this thread becomes the internet version of this. (ignoring the hateful editing/title and stuff... trying to emphasize the point that I'm not saying this to be a dick -_-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    ...not to hate on anyone, or anything like that, but sometimes I feel like this thread becomes the internet version of this. (ignoring the hateful editing/title and stuff... trying to emphasize the point that I'm not saying this to be a dick -_-)
    Then exactly how do you want us to behave then? How should the thread be like? Do you want it to be pure discussion of anime only and no manga or Ln talk at all or are those allowed? What about VNs?

If you are going to confuse this as an attack you are surely mistaken I am only asking a question.

Consider it online roleplaying. I'd never actually act like this in real life, despite my autism.

Have I ever said how much I love Junji ito? (NSFW gore/spooky stuff not for innocents like Gradings-chan)

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    Have I ever said how much I love Junji ito? (NSFW gore/spooky stuff not for innocents like Gradings-chan)
    That is one creepy women.

15+ Year Old Account
    Then exactly how do you want us to behave then? How should the thread be like? Do you want it to be pure discussion of anime only and no manga or Ln talk at all or are those allowed? What about VNs?

If you are going to confuse this as an attack you are surely mistaken I am only asking a question.
    Well, it's kinda funny you say that since you seem to have taken my post as an attack (when I even tried to emphasize that it wasn't...).

I just find the whole kouhai/senpai/innocence thing a bit cringey, that's all. Never did I say that it should stop, or that I want you to behave a certain way. I was just posting my opinion -- feel free to continue with whatever you will.

That is one creepy women.
    2spooky4me

Quote Originally Posted by Drugs-chan View Post
    (NSFW gore/spooky stuff not for innocents like Gradings-chan)
    Thank you, Digglett-dono!

I just find the whole kouhai/senpai/innocence thing a bit cringey, that's all. Never did I say that it should stop, or that I want you to behave a certain way. I was just posting my opinion -- feel free to continue with whatever you will.
    Well, obviously that's what you want, so fine, we'll stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    still nowhere as weird as what got this turned into a chat zone thread....
    [CENTER]

Well, it's kinda funny you say that since you seem to have taken my post as an attack (when I even tried to emphasize that it wasn't...).

So what you are saying is I can't post my opinion back as a response to a question?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    still nowhere as weird as what got this turned into a chat zone thread....
    what exactly did get this turned into a chat zone thread?

Consider it online roleplaying. I'd never actually act like this in real life, despite my autism.
    Yeah pretty much this. I saw it as a general trend the people who have posted longer then you here are your senpai, with Grading being the person who joined here just before me I use that a bit, which Grading doesn't mind going with it it seems !

I explained it above already sorta, but for the innocence thing it's been kinda a long standing gag that Grading is 'innocent' due to high levels of moe.

Grading act however you want on here, you should be you not how people want you to be. The only ones who have a say in how you're acting should be this threads mod, and that's only to say 'hey you're going a bit close to getting an infraction'.

Sesto, you bring this up a lot, always in a different way. It's a thread for chatting about anime, of course were going to good off and enjoy ourselves here as the others we are around enjoy the same things. If it bothers you so much just scroll past the posts with it. Nobody is making you read them, so you asking (indirectly) for us to change is unfair.

- - - Updated - - -

what exactly did get this turned into a chat zone thread?
    This interests me as well lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Again, that's not the point. Watamote is cringey and I enjoyed it nonetheless.

So what you are saying is I can't post my opinion back as a response to a question?
    No, why would you even get that idea? You keep thinking that I'm implying things when I'm not.

Sesto, you bring this up a lot, always in a different way. It's a thread for chatting about anime, of course were going to good off and enjoy ourselves here as the others we are around enjoy the same things. If it bothers you so much just scroll past the posts with it. Nobody is making you read them, so you asking (indirectly) for us to change is unfair.
    And again, I never said anything of the sort.

I'm sorry for bringing it up, seriously. I feel like I need to tip-toe around to make sure not to offend anyone. Please, ignore everything I've said up until now.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    On episode 3 of after story XD
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.