15+ Year Old Account

Amg on episode 40 of gundam seed destiny when Cagalis fathers voice came on when she was receiving his will I broke out crying more than in any other show including Clannad. This show is s damn emotional. I LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Try C3, Mashiroiro Symphony, or Boku wa tomodachi ga Sukunai.I personally love the art direction all 3 are going especially the last one. I can't wait for the next episodes!
    i loved all of those they gave me a good impression for this season

Amg on episode 40 of gundam seed destiny when Cagalis fathers voice came on when she was receiving his will I broke out crying more than in any other show including Clannad. This show is s damn emotional. I LOVE IT!
    Surprise that you really like Seed

Usually hear hate from the haters

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    Surprise that you really like Seed

Usually hear hate from the haters
    Seed is my second favorite anime now! Destiny is Ok it is not as good but when her fathers voice came on the intercom as she was receiving his will I broke down lol. I don't know why maybe because I am baked out of my mind but it was literally the saddest moment I have seen in a show in a long time. <3 Seed!!!!! Haters can hate I love this series. Even if it is my first Gundam it is awesome and I don't see why it is getting all the hate.

Seed is my second favorite anime now! Destiny is Ok it is not as good but when her fathers voice came on the intercom as she was receiving his will I broke down lol. I don't know why maybe because I am baked out of my mind but it was literally the saddest moment I have seen in a show in a long time. <3 Seed!!!!! Haters can hate I love this series. Even if it is my first Gundam it is awesome and I don't see why it is getting all the hate.
    I hear alot of people calling Kira emo for crying couple times in Seed and make jokes about his Beam Spam

I kinda blame the bad writing on some parts in Seed and I'm mad that they have the 3 girls in the M1 Astray get killed, have Mu seemingly die in the TV ver but cut that out in the Special edition, have Shinn turn into a antagonist in the later have of Destiny, and have Stella killed (WTF).

10+ Year Old Account
    kira being emo added something else to the show imo, I liked 00 more but saying i would hate seed? meh hell no.

unexpected twist that was in shana 3.

off too watch ft ep100 now
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    kira being emo added something else to the show imo, I liked 00 more but saying i would hate seed? meh hell no.

unexpected twist that was in shana 3.

off too watch ft ep100 now

Sadly not for me. I hang out on sites where people have read the novels thus spoilers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Idd, glad they've calmed down.. Was getting scary O_o
    they've haven't replied yet so.

still glad it's done.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Wow, seems I missed some fun arguments this morning...
    Lol I was driving home and skipped to the last page without reading that one. People are entitled to their own opinions but meh pointless arguments make me mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    So i just finished Star Driver now onto Infinite Stratos and then my dvd/BD backlog. For now LOL. Also just skimmed episode 1 of Shana gonna wait till next week well MAYBE sooner to watch. Also some of my stuff has already shipped.

Oh and about Star Driver not a big fan of the ending. I wanna know how the relationship turned out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    So i just finished Star Driver now onto Infinite Stratos and then my dvd/BD backlog. For now LOL. Also just skimmed episode 1 of Shana gonna wait till next week well MAYBE sooner to watch. Also some of my stuff has already shipped.

Oh and about Star Driver not a big fan of the ending. I wanna know how the relationship turned out.
    she'll do it like in eroges, with 2 at a time :P ye still curious about the ending

still waiting to get my last apprivoise song, got the 3others already.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-08 at 02:08 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    she'll do it like in eroges, with 2 at a time :P ye still curious about the ending
    LOL well yeah and for all we know she hooked up with both of em(que arguments over who gets first dibs on knocking her up and her having fantasies of them wrestling naked in oil). But still I WANNA KNOW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    LOL well yeah and for all we know she hooked up with both of em(que arguments over who gets first dibs on knocking her up and her having fantasies of them wrestling naked in oil). But still I WANNA KNOW.
    an OVA explaining would be nice

last ep of spice and wolf here i comes and then off to my kanamemo to see all of my favorite VA in 1anime
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    So Shana 3 finally started, and how. Suprising to see Yuji as the enemy now, did not see that coming. And dat opening, dat ending, damn nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    still got to wait to download the opening/ending songs but knowing it's shana3 they'll be up fast on the site i'm using for amusic.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

still got to wait to download the opening/ending songs but knowing it's shana3 they'll be up fast on the site i'm using for amusic.
    AMG Laylie wants that site! Back to Destiny must finish!

10+ Year Old Account
    AMG Laylie wants that site! Back to Destiny must finish!
    you want alot aint it? no problem tho i'll send them in a pm later when you tried that clannad stuff. (going to my aunt later tonight so if i don't reply directly you know where i am, i'm on mmo-champ all day tho if i don't have to go somewhere)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

you want alot aint it? no problem tho i'll send them in a pm later when you tried that clannad stuff. (going to my aunt later tonight so if i don't reply directly you know where i am, i'm on mmo-champ all day tho if i don't have to go somewhere)
    I am very needy lol Sorry. Though I had tried Clannad about a year ago and it never worked so I gave up but I have recently wanted to play it again.