Sesto not everything has to be written straight out to mean something. If people didn't read into things imagine how shit tier boring everything would be.
    Fine then though, was surprised you responded that many times before saying let's end it.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    By doing that you only made the thread even slower
    I blame Swisted for not posting more to make up for it

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I've pretty much abandoned the dk forum until wod is out
    It's been decent the past few days but most of my stuff was on the wow forums.
    Celestalon tried to overlook my big mathura post by nitpicking at one thing last night. I responded with appropriate force.

Going home tomorrow for 2weeks. WOOT WOOT.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Sesto not everything has to be written straight out to mean something. If people didn't read into things imagine how shit tier boring everything would be.
    But if you do nothing but read into things then you need to slow down a bit. Sometimes people mean exactly what they are saying. And taking "i wish the MC would show more emotion" to mean "I wish MC would be super dramatic about everything!!" is very silly.

saw this on /r/evangelion and thought I would post it since you all have been doing the akame ones

10+ Year Old Account
    500 MMO-Coins* to whoever can use their magic to make this into an avatar for me...

*MMO-Coins are not the official currency for MMO-Champion. They are not backed by real gold or silver. They cannot be exchanged for legitimate currency.

Deleted
    Guys FaZe xXxInahoxXx is a real MLG quickscoper and he's sponsored by Doritos and Mountain Dew, you are all just jealous of him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barakamon - Show continues being 2cute for me. Sensei's friend is the best. Short haired girl continues being best character though.

10+ Year Old Account
    @mocha great disclaimer (too lazy to fix quote)
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Guys FaZe xXxInahoxXx is a real MLG quickscoper and he's sponsored by Doritos and Mountain Dew, you are all just jealous of him.
    He should be jealous of me and my mighty neck beard.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    He should be jealous of me and my mighty neck beard.
    Not euphoric enough

Not euphoric enough
    O-ok i tried my best ;_;

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    Now I want to see Inaho 1v1 Kirito. Inaho might actually use a different facial expression for once after Kirito shows him some l33t MLG lightsaber skills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Now I want to see Inaho 1v1 Kirito. Inaho might actually use a different facial expression for once after Kirito shows him some l33t MLG lightsaber skills.
    Kirito vs Inaho? Mum get the camera

Deleted
    But if you do nothing but read into things then you need to slow down a bit. Sometimes people mean exactly what they are saying. And taking "i wish the MC would show more emotion" to mean "I wish MC would be super dramatic about everything!!" is very silly.
    You're missing the entire point here. No one is saying all MCs should be super-dramatic, I know that. However, what people are saying here is that Inaho is cardboard, a box, rock, has no emotions, is emotionless, is expressionless. And all that is completely false. He shows a lot of emotion - however, he does so not by theatrical overexpression commonly seen in MCs all around the globe, but in a much more subtle way. And that subtlety apparently goes way over the heads. Hence the presumption: unless the MC employs theatrics he is treated as emotionless. Anything less subtle than gumface expressions a'la Nisekoi is not enough.

Yet you're also guilty of reading into things as I never said that either. The main thing I conveyed is that it's laughable people here see him as being (as Hemo specifically said) sentient cardboard, just because he isn't as outward with emotions as others.
    You read into my post just as much as I did yours, yet at least mine was based on everyone's posts as a whole and not taking others words and putting them into a single persons mouths.

/sigh

Hey guys the music in this weeks Aldnoah was good though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You're missing the entire point here. No one is saying all MCs should be super-dramatic, I know that. However, what people are saying here is that Inaho is cardboard, a box, rock, has no emotions, is emotionless, is expressionless. And all that is completely false. He shows a lot of emotion - however, he does so not by theatrical overexpression commonly seen in MCs all around the globe, but in a much more subtle way. And that subtlety apparently goes way over the heads. Hence the presumption: unless the MC employs theatrics he is treated as emotionless. Anything less subtle than gumface expressions a'la Nisekoi is not enough.
    This explains it perfect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I agree guys, different opinions are bad
    Now to save this post to quote next time someone complains not enough discussion and too much shitposting goes on here.

Deleted
    I'd like to compare Inaho to Oreki Houtarou, they both don't give a fuck, but I don't see anyone hating on Oreki Houtarou.

Deleted
    Now to save this post to quote next time someone complains not enough discussion and too much shitposting goes on here.
    Unfortunately most of this threads "discussions" are completely fucking awful. Mainly because of the very reasons in that post.

I'd like to compare Inaho to Oreki Houtarou, they both don't give a fuck, but I don't see anyone hating on Oreki Houtarou.
    In before someone tries to shit post this
    I mean not a 100% good comparison I'll admit that, but good for the basis if emotional showing from the MC

Chelly