Im with the rest of you guys. That mahouka episode alone is worth watching the entire series for. That was so freaking good. I am guessing that miyuki released some sort of seal on tatsuya there at the end?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taka-tin View Post
    Im with the rest of you guys. That mahouka episode alone is worth watching the entire series for. That was so freaking good. I am guessing that miyuki released some sort of seal on tatsuya there at the end?
    Yeap. On Tatsuya and herself at the same time, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4UEnuOo.jpg[IMG]
    Not enough hearts in its eyes to even begin trying.

That Mahouka episode was certainly good, shame it took em so long to actually ramp up stuff to such a level though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    That Mahouka episode was certainly good, shame it took em so long to actually ramp up stuff to such a level though lol.
    Cant blame em if they were following the LN but it certainly was very damn good and also would have liked that much earlier in the series.

@Caine is there another arc with more action and stuff happening in it? Or is Yokohama arc the most action we get in the whole LN

Meh. I wish that Tokyo Ghoul had gotten this type of treatment tbh. I don't mind shows doing a lot of world building, to make things more epic in the long run.

Deleted
    @Caine is there another arc with more action and stuff happening in it? Or is Yokohama arc the most action we get in the whole LN
    The LNs just started the third arc after Yokohama, and Yokohama stays the most action packed. Stuff is happening, though, the story progresses well. For example Tatsuya gets a semi-selfaware maidbot due to... stuff.

It's just that Yokohama is something of a peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    The LNs just started the third arc after Yokohama, and Yokohama stays the most action packed. Stuff is happening, though, the story progresses well. For example Tatsuya gets a semi-selfaware maidbot due to... stuff.

It's just that Yokohama is something of a peak.
    Gotcha. The writer needs to speed things up so we can get a second season in the near future. Especially for that Maidbot you talked about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotcha. The writer needs to speed things up so we can get a second season in the near future. Especially for that Maidbot you talked about.
    gogo 1 cour
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Well, this anime adapts up to seventh volume. Fourteenth one came out literally a couple days ago, so there is plenty of material.

The wait for next saturday is going to kill me.. I want to see what kind of cliffhanger they will have for Aldnoah and Mahouka.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, this anime adapts up to seventh volume. Fourteenth one came out literally a couple days ago, so there is plenty of material.
    As much as i would love to see another season come out, i would want them to wait for a Major arc to appear that would blow peoples minds.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    The wait for next saturday is going to kill me.. I want to see what kind of cliffhanger they will have for Aldnoah and Mahouka.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as i would love to see another season come out, i would want them to wait for a Major arc to appear that would blow peoples minds.
    Mahouka has two more episodes, not one. :3

And well... As far as pure power goes, topping Yokohama arc is a tall task. Once you see the finale you'll understand why.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Meh. I wish that Tokyo Ghoul had gotten this type of treatment tbh. I don't mind shows doing a lot of world building, to make things more epic in the long run.
    There's always different ways they could spin things to make it more exciting though, for example simple and subtle changes in how they did the music for a lot of scenes could at least add the sense of drama. I get they are adapting it well but really it's just they did it too well and it came across pretty bland for most of the episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Worth risking opening with my gf near me

Deleted
    There's always different ways they could spin things to make it more exciting though, for example simple and subtle changes in how they did the music for a lot of scenes could at least add the sense of drama. I get they are adapting it well but really it's just they did it too well and it came across pretty bland for most of the episodes.
    I get what you mean. Pacing that works great in book format needn't necessarily translate well over to a TV series.

I get what you mean. Pacing that works great in book format needn't necessarily translate well over to a TV series.
    Yeah I can see this as being a great read (haven't gotten around to starting the LN yet). Though when you translate it at the same pace into an anime, it is just too slow. They tried to use cliffhangers at the start to add to it so that people were hooked, then dropped that. So mid season it became really a very passive show that while it's good story wise and has great visuals, it was very bland in terms of things to keep you hooked. I really like the show and think overall it was good, but the pacing could have been done different to make it less, for lack of a better word, boring.

That Aldnoah episode, what a way to leave it off for next week.

Mahouka has two more episodes, not one. :3

And well... As far as pure power goes, topping Yokohama arc is a tall task. Once you see the finale you'll understand why.
    I shoulda phrased that better lol, meant see the cliffhanger they will have for aldnoah and my hype for next mahouka episode

- - - Updated - - -

CR got FSN for fall season. Woot.

- - - Updated - - -

Barakamon episode 9 spoils - THAT PARK SCENE WHERE THE KIDS WERE BULLYING NARU AND THEN THE DODGEBALL SCENE. perfect 10/10 comedy right that. I laughed waay to hard at that part.

I guess I should watch Mahouka. Seems to be a good idea considering the vibe i get from the immediate discussion in this thread.

I did not know what I was going to do to quench my boredom tonight and now I do. Thanks guys

CR got FSN for fall season. Woot.
    You all know what CR getting it means...

On Mahouka: That feel when you're still on episode 7.

Must resist the temptation to click the damn spoiler tags!