@badhairday powder puff kurisu what is this madness!

Deleted
    Could not find that complete image, might have been lost 4 months ago when that infected Haruhi torrent was downloaded and started infecting other files =/ DAMN YOU HARUHI!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Cant wait to get home and see the anime i havent managed yet. Has hunter x hunter been subbed yet btw?
    Is that new HunterxHunter series any good, wanted to watch the old one for some time and now this remake is airing.
    Last edited by mmoc0ad294ce9c; 2011-10-17 at 02:49 PM.

Everyone needs more Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in their life

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I would do 5-6 full season series if i didn't had college :P
    I did 4 seasons last week Fate/Stay Night, School Days and K-On season 1 and 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I did 4 seasons last week Fate/Stay Night, School Days and K-On season 1 and 2
    though school days and k-on 1 are half seasons
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh 100 is pretty hard I do about 70-85 a week and thats 5-6 hours a day watching anime. 100 maybe if I didn't have school.
    I thought so too, but after doing the math, it's only 14.3 episodes a day, which is about 5 hours if you can do it without breaks. I managed 22 episodes yesterday so I am now down to needing 13 episodes in the remaining 6 days this week to meet my goal. I think it's entirely doable, I just need to make sure I have my episodes downloaded prior to running out. I downloaded 7 episodes of Shugo Chara!! Party last night to prep for today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh 100 is pretty hard I do about 70-85 a week and thats 5-6 hours a day watching anime. 100 maybe if I didn't have school.
    Really? I've hit 74 by accident and i still have till tuesday night to hit 100 so pretty easy. At least for me.

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Could not find that complete image, might have been lost 4 months ago when that infected Haruhi torrent was downloaded and started infecting other files =/ DAMN YOU HARUHI!!!

Is that new HunterxHunter series any good, wanted to watch the old one for some time and now this remake is airing.
    It's what you get for betraying the goddess.

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    I don't. Could go for more linebarrel though oh and Isekai seikishi no monogatari oh and of course ichiban ushiro no daimou. But not more gurren lagann.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    though school days and k-on 1 are half seasons
    Meh not really I prefer 12 episode seasons now. Plus almost all the shows this season are 12-13 episodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    It's what you get for betraying the goddess.
    I did not even saw the series before that, so she was already in bad light before starting it. And the series did not make up for it, whit its endless (eight) trolling =<

Madoka on the other hand...

10+ Year Old Account
    I did not even saw the series before that, so she was already in bad light before starting it. And the series did not make up for it, whit its endless (eight) trolling =<

Madoka on the other hand...
    Then she struck you down preemptively.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Then she struck you down preemptively.
    Then to hell whit her! I only watched the show for Mikuru anyway >.<

Steins Gate is getting good lol. The trap is funny. I don't think I have seen a show with one yet. Episode 9 later today after my classes and homework. Thank to the gym for some pumpage!

Deleted
    So far, its been really nice tbh. I never did watch the original series either, but i can tell it IS a remake much like one could tell dororon enma-kun was a remake, since it has a slight "old feel" to it when it comes to animation style. Atleast thats what i think.

Everyone needs some Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in their life
    Fixed! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Then to hell whit her! I only watched the show for Mikuru anyway >.<
    Nagato > Mikuru, jus sayin... IMO at least >.> *hides under desk before being shot by Mikuru fanboys*

Deleted
    Shall give HunterxHunter a look then when i have the time.

Steins Gate is getting good lol. The trap is funny. I don't think I have seen a show with one yet. Episode 9 later today after my classes and homework. Thank to the gym for some pumpage!
    Ruka is one of the cutest traps ive ever seen, wait whats wrong whit me....

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    Nagato > Mikuru, jus sayin... IMO at least >.> *hides under desk before being shot by Mikuru fanboys*
    No need to hide, each for his own ^^

Deleted
    Well in one sense theres nothing wrong with you *points at a few episodes*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So far, its been really nice tbh. I never did watch the original series either, but i can tell it IS a remake much like one could tell dororon enma-kun was a remake, since it has a slight "old feel" to it when it comes to animation style. Atleast thats what i think.

Fixed! :P
    I was also considering picking up Hunter x Hunter, the original has a VERY high score on mal, but I am still on the fence about picking it up or not. I might keep looking at reviews and watch a couple episodes to catch up in a few weeks, not sure yet.

Deleted
    I was also considering picking up Hunter x Hunter, the original has a VERY high score on mal, but I am still on the fence about picking it up or not. I might keep looking at reviews and watch a couple episodes to catch up in a few weeks, not sure yet.
    Why make it difficult? ^_^
    One of the best things with freshly airing anime is that you can see early on if you want to continue or not, and thus either keep up or drop it.
    Is one of the reasons i DL pretty much all airing anime and check it out, as one will never know if theres something good in it.
    And if it aint, well, a second episode if im so-so about it, a third if i have to. Followed by a decision to keep watching or drop it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Best trap ever: The fact that he has a twin sister makes it even better. What other trap do you know that even has body pillows make of them?

The original kicks loads of ass. I have only seen the first episode of the remake but outside of the fact that they really accelerated the events by alot, it seems just as good. The animation is way better in the remake as well.

Nah, not my kind of anime, so I don't need it in my life.